Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers (32076 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by vastone(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
'TUWAMA" also "tuwa-ma-ma in ibibio means forever, or till death do me" grin "eyes don dea clear"
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Lightorder: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.ersin

C.ommot
you no go kill me
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Emdebby2: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Confused people everywhere �
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Lightorder: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:
A party filled to the brim with thugs, illiterates and certificate forgers
one of their supporters called moh247 , asked me to meet him in the street so he can show me ruggedness. That is their true colors
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Lightorder: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Do you sleep online
help me ask him o. That guy no go kill me
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.ersin

C.ommot

Another

Person go

Commot

Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Kenmatt(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pigin English has to be adopted.

It has to be made an official or formal Language here.

Most times when I get to the Bank and hear so many jargons most Nigerians speak in the quest to talk Queen Elizabeth's English, I baffle.

Even the "I wanna ganna" the Americans speak is pigin, but they adopted it and accepted it as a formal Grammer.

What's is dealing with us is really low self esteem.

Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Lalua: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Very simple resignation letter. No long epistle, nag you wise pass.
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Lexkenny99(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Igbo:
pigs and idiots feeling funky

Peter Peter Obi is a thief
Mugu, na u be the thief wey dey thief thieves

Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Halo22: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
No much talk, very straight and simple. Nah so I go resign from my office soon.
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Shikini: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
One after another
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Iceberg3: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Leodeking:

At this point,the only honourable and sensitive and wise thing to do is for Nigerians to reject muslim/muslim ticket,reject tinubu,reject APC and support Peter Obi just like me and my entire household!!!!!!!!!!

We say no to a man who's got no single concerns about Christians in the country.
shocked shocked

Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by Sonoyom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ikwere man don Tuama
Re: See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers by JAGS001(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
The way Nigeria take funny na him somebody they think about commiting suic*de lol

Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC