Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (12384 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court / Zamfara: Supreme Court Rejects APC's Request To Review Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Anetorfavour: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Agbado made his choice, it is now left for Nigerians to decide weda they want a Muslim-muslim ticket or not! Vote Obi if u are tired of APC government simple!
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bashirkareem31: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu everywhere
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Our labour for a better NIGERIA will never be in vain come 2023 go get your pvc ready NIGERIA will be great again vote peter obi labour party vote wisely.........
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DeleTaller: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Rejection is of no need and it is uncalled for. This Bishop was not going to vote Tinubu and APC in the first place so why worries? I listened to his interview on TV last night and I heard him bragging that himself and the members in his church will not support APC and Tinubu and I wonder if any pastor has such right over me just because I go to his church... As a man.. No one should make a decision for you and not even your pastor or Imam. Is he saying that anyone who is of APC should not come to his church? I have said it... The Christians are the ones hitting up the polity in this country. And will later come back to shout mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Most of them are born to wail. Leave them alone alone to wail. It is a Wail Fest.

It is a dress rehearsal for their "wailing and gnashing of teeth" foretold by Jesus for them.

shocked

Wow! Just Wow!

Christians are complaining about an injustice done to them and all you can say is that Christians are born to wail? You call Christians wailers and even try to insult credit a rubbish statement to our Lord Jesus?

You Tinubu urchins feel you can insult just anyone and get away with it bah? You're hoping that Christians don't matter and the so-called block votes would win you the election right?

Weldon is all I can tell you. Just continue.
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ibkhaleel01: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

Christians in Nigeria and outside are less tolerant than Muslims?!!

Some of you have serious mental health issues!
I will not blame you for trying to defend the devilish nature of u xtians At a time in human history, we had those who used religion, particularly Chrisitianity to justify slave trade and racism. Today, we have many who profess christianity while purveying and justifying hatred and bigotry on scales never seen before. I am not surprised at human capacity for evil.

May you not be afflicted with lack of reading
comprehension so that true light will pierce
your mind with very rudimentary
understanding.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Zico5(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria is gone
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Successlane: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is just a presidential candidate and not a president yet.
His choice of Muslim vp running mate is personal and NOT binding on anybody.
You may choose to or not vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adioolayi(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Samunique:
Tinubu has failed already !

My fear is that, this his political blunder may pave way for another Fulani northerner, Atiku, (I saw this clearly) it's just a pity that Tinubu allowed himself to be deceived and threw away what would have been an opportunity to rescue power from the Fulani North.

As it is now I'm afraid, Atiku would win, though I prefer Peter Obi cry

Tell yourself the truth.

All indices is pointing towards Tinubu's emergency....despite this moral blunder he has made with unbalanced religion representation....It is the well calculated move that can guarantee him votes

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nikkitaboy(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
SW and SE people are overrating themselves and their capabilities. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

you ridicule the north and call them all sort of names...

yet you want to be given the presidency on Quota basis...lol

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.

Rant!!!!!
keep on ranting
is it only the northerners that are the people in Nigeria,
if you guys waan rule alone, then allpw the south go.

the british united North and south not north and north sp the power has to shift
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by xynerise: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
If you are not happy with his choice then don't vote him unless we have accepted the fact that the election will be rigged in Tinubu's favour.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
I will not blame you for trying to defend the devilish nature of u xtians At a time in human history, we had those who used religion, particularly Chrisitianity to justify slave trade and racism. Today, we have many who profess christianity while purveying and justifying hatred and bigotry on scales never seen before. I am not surprised at human capacity for evil.

understanding.

Shhhh... Don't try to get past me with all that tripe above. My learning is way ahead of yours.

You claim Muslims are more tolerant than Christians as of today! Prove it please instead of bringing meaningless history into this matter.

When and how did Muslims become more tolerant than Christians?!! Simple!
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femiasaolu2014: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
If you dont like a Muslim-Muslim ticket, then don't vote for them.

Its simple.

Unless they are saying they would have voted for Tinubu if he chose a Christian vice?

Which would be sad.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:
No

Then vote your Candidate and leave wailing alone.
I am not wailing Oga... I'm mobilizing sane Nigerians
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ovokines: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Let us all be wise. We can't experience what we are currently experiencing again, it will even be worse this time around. Let us all get our PVC and make sure that we prevail this time around.
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nikkitaboy(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
adioolayi:

Tell yourself the truth.

All indices is pointing towards Tinubu's emergency....despite this moral blunder he has made with unbalanced religion representation....It is the well calculated move that can guarantee him votes

You tell yourself the truth not being tribalistic.
A nation like Nigeria that has had religious tension between christians and muslim, its not likely to happen the president and the vice being both muslim

because the religion is both divided not homogenious
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dorakay93(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
No sane person shud vote APC in this country. With the sensitive nature of this country, how can tinubu dream of this?? Just for APC to survive over the stability of this country?? Even buhari tried it but after public outcry, he stepped down and chose Christian vp, what the hell is wrong with Tinubu
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lukuluku69(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

shocked

Wow! Just Wow!

Christians are complaining about an injustice done to them and all you can say is that Christians are born to wail? You call Christians wailers and even try to insult credit a rubbish statement to our Lord Jesus?

You Tinubu urchins feel you can insult just anyone and get away with it bah? You're hoping that Christians don't matter and the so-called block votes would win you the election right?

Weldon is all I can tell you. Just continue.

I don't support Tinubu. Never have and don't think I will ever support him. He is greedy. But the way you guys go on and on on his case will make some people come and and support him eventually.

The Bishop and the Christian community do have a choice in Obi and Atiku who has a Christian VP.

So, why would anyone trouble their heads when you have a choice before you?

As for my statement about most Christians being wailers, trust me most of them are wailers by default.

They complain about everything, especially those Bishops/G.Os/Pastors

No need to say anything on APC choice, teach them a lesson by not voting them. It is that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shrimpss: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
APC has a very big problem.
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lukuluku69(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I am not wailing Oga... I'm mobilizing sane Nigerians

Good for you.
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dscop: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:

understanding.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akpunda86: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Anglican bishop rejects APC’s Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://punchng.com/anglican-bishop-rejects-apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=165755510

All this Bishops want to make noise,I'm a Catholic and if my Bishop say same I will say so.,I'm not a fan of Tinubu but he made a choice as a full grown adult,which he believes will give him what he wants,He wants to build a castle with a Northern Engineer and that is his choice and if we are against Him wait on Election day and kick him out,so the project won't commence.Its not easy making a choice.

Make your votes count if you know your choice,what makes us think Moslem/Moslem or Christian/Moslem is the best.

Is it everybody in Nigeria that is religious?why not Orthodox/Cherebuim,please lets learn respect Candidates choices,on D day we decide.
The churches,the mosques all should go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by anytexy: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Even though God forbid tinubu wins, it is morally wrong to be swear in two Muslims as president and vice with a country half Christian and half Muslim.
And the current president is a Muslim aslo. So, from Muslim president to Muslim Muslim regime
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by haffaze777(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Rt Rev Nneoyi Egbe you have Peter Obi/datti and Atiku/okowa to vote, it's not a must you vote Tinubu/shettima.

Where are those shouting unity begger few months ago? I've missed them alot

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by missionmex(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Samunique:

My fear is that, this his political blunder may pave way for another Fulani northerner, Atiku, (I saw this clearly) it's just a pity that Tinubu allowed himself to be deceived and threw away what would have been an opportunity to rescue power from the Fulani North.
Atiku can never win
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by missionmex(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Samunique:

Atiku can never win
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akpunda86: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Anglican bishop rejects APC’s Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://punchng.com/anglican-bishop-rejects-apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=165755510

U all rejecting like you contributed money for his Nomination form,I'm not a fan of Asiwaju but he is a full grown adult and he chose his running mate and if the church feels unsafe with him go do Christian Christian but on Election day We decide,2mrw again we will CAN,PFN,Catholic Bishop.Enuff abeg Asiwaju ride on but on Election day we the masses will decide.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Tflex01:
Well, I don't understand.

I thought they all said Muslim-Muslim ticket is a guarantee that Tinubu will lose. I thought they said the contest is now between Obi and Atiku....

So what is the agitation for when they still have choices lol
Nigeria election has a questionable results, people are talking because tinubu is contesting under the rulling party and you know how the institutions of government are used to win election for the rulling party. If the election is free and fair,I can swear that tinubu will never win.
If tinubu is from an opposition party there will be no much noise because we already know that he will not win.
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ibkhaleel01: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

Shhhh... Don't try to get past me with all that tripe above. My learning is way ahead of yours.

You claim Muslims are more tolerant than Christians as of today! Prove it please instead of bringing meaningless history into this matter.

When and how did Muslims become more tolerant than Christians?!! Simple!
So a xtian can be shameless like this?

Did you think muslims are fools?

We have always been cheated and have remained calm...is that not tolerance?
We are overwhelmly the majority but you guys have always taken things for yourselves!

Lets see fact and see who is intolerant!

WE ARE QUIET BUT NOT DUMB
In the second Republic, the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, the presidential candidate of NPP, picked a northern Christian, Prof. Ishaya Audu as his running mate, thereby flying a Christian-Christian ticket. However, the presidential candidate of UPN, the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, went a notch higher by flying not only a Christian-
Christian ticket, but also a southern-southern one, when he picked, as his running mate and Igbo man, the late Chief Umeadi. In both instances, however, Muslims in Nigeria did not abuse anyone nor threatened thunder and brimstones.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Hydroxide(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
lansile:
What had Christian-Muslim or Muslim-Christian got us ?
After Muslim-Muslim is tried and Failed we go for Christian-Christian next
oh. You already know it will fail. So we should be doing trial by error with the generation and lifes of Nigerians. Sometimes I wonder if Una dey really think self. Tribalism, ethnicity and religion don make most Nigerians useless as Bleep.
Re: Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
At the end, one should not vote for APC for many reasons.

But if you choose not to vote for APC because Muslim-Muslim ticket....maybe you are not really interested in development as a christian...and you are similar to the Muslim who votes APC because Muslim-Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.