Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter (4649 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Viscuz:

When he wins what will you do?
i will trek out of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by DeleTaller: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
wetin Labour Party needs money for? I thought everything about them is free? hope they won't use the money to bribe us election day..
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Viscuz: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hisbah21:

i will trek out of Nigeria

Good drop your Facebook handle I will drop mine also for the world to see so you must be urged to trek and never come back

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by RuddyFusion(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
I will donate
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Viscuz:

Good drop your Facebook handle I will drop mine also for the world to see so you must be urged to trek and never come back

why should I?
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by AbaganaMiracle: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi is a con artist. A very smart one at that, but only those who want to be scammed will contribute to his senseless campaign. This is a man that has been dodging questions on how he will restructure nigeria,

He has told nigerians how he will handle the issue of fulani herdsmen terrorism, ranching, BH/ISIS terrorism in northern nigeria, sharia law in a secular country as nigeria? 15 million out-of-school northern children, and the biggest elephant in the room which is bringing down the evil constitution? Will northern lawmakers ever support the change of constitution from this present evil military constitution to a people's constitution? If the answer is NO, then why would any sane human still support the existence of that hell hole called nigeria? How will Peter Obi solve these problems?
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pandora hoebituary and his cursed followers are stupid, shebi dem dey talk say their useless lord and saviour no dey give shishi, wetin dem wan use #100bn do.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Eddygourdo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:
Peter Obi is a con artist. A very smart one at that, but only those who want to be scammed will contribute to his senseless campaign. This is a man that has been dodging questions on how he will restructure nigeria,

He has told nigerians how he will handle the issue of fulani herdsmen terrorism, ranching, BH/ISIS terrorism in northern nigeria, sharia law in a secular country as nigeria? 15 million out-of-school northern children, and the biggest elephant in the room which is bringing down the evil constitution? Will northern lawmakers ever support the change of constitution from this present evil military constitution to a people's constitution? If the answer is NO, then why would any sane human still support the existence of that hell hole called nigeria? How will Peter Obi solve these problems?
how will tinubu solve the problems you raised. Or atiku. Tell us what they have said, I have videos of it if you don't know. I just don't want to watch it again, to laugh for night don tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go will bless Aisha Yusuf for being a woman of virtue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by DonMaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
I believe I can be part of this. Because it's a noble cause

2000 Canadian dollars ($1,580) will come from my humble self.

Anyone can quote me here where the Funding page and account are released.

Should youths donate their money to Peter Obi and raise 60 to 80 billion for him, be sure of a revolution in Nigeria if they rig against him cos he sure going to win.

The youths will rise. EndSars will be a Child's play and that will lead to the break of the British experiment of a country

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please when the account is dropped, someone should please tag me.

I put my money where my mouth is.

Peter Obi Dattis Yusful for President 2023 Insha Allah in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by DonMaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

Peter Obi will solve half of these problems. Dude is a problem solver. Regards the constitution, all he needs is to lobby the senators that's all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by nameo: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Let the account be set up fast, as long as it from Obi himself i.e approved by him and his campaign.

Na Obi go tire for the money wey people go donate. He will have to close it himself.

I dont think i will ever be happy to donate to such a cause as this. I will be doing it for my life and country Happily
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by ljoh: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Giving money to the politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
newbornmacho:

Same way mohammed duped them with lies...mohammed is a liar
Look at you playing the religious card. The woman that is leading this believes in Mohammed.

Make una dey use una sense sometimes
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Olaoluwa122: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:
Nothing surprising.

Pandora Peter Obi the thief cheesy

He hasn't even got into office, he's already trying to dupe money from Nigerians'. No wonder he was impeached for corruption.

That was the same way Ojukwu duped them and took their money in exchange for worthless Biafra pounds.
Did he put a gun across to you so you will donate by force...Asinwin eda undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Kagd10: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Did he put a gun across to you so you will donate by force...Asinwin eda undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Says the urchins whose fore fathers were blaming and insulting Awolowo who helped them exchange their worthless Biafra pounds for real Nigeria money. We don't want another stupid situation of such. Of course we know Igbos don't take responsibility for their actions. They always blame others for their actions. They didn't blame ojukwu who duped them but were blaming others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Olaoluwa122: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the urchins whose fore fathers were blaming and insulting Awolowo who helped them exchange their worthless Biafra pounds for real Nigeria money. We don't want another stupid situation of such. Of course we know Igbos don't take responsibility for their actions. They always blame others for their actions.
Abunu leleyi sha...Ode nie...the way some of you reasoning is baffling....omo ale oshi undecided
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Kagd10: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Abunu leleyi sha...Ode nie...the way some of you reasoning is baffling....omo ale oshi undecided

Pandora Peter obi's urchin always insulting since they've got nothing to sell about Peter obi. Not to mention monikering as Yorubas since they're not proud of their tribe. You be omo ale. Eranko jati jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Roniyke1234: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
another nonsense cooking up. Obi will never be president come 2023. polling units are not on social media we repeat..The party has no structure,no campaign office. you will only here labour party in the media. some will abuse me,but i have forgiven u

Are there beds on social media? You guys don't think at all, increase of voters registration each day and you still come up with no polling units on social media.

Labour party has no structure and NLC is in each state and Local Government... Use your brains rightly
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Roniyke1234: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
another nonsense cooking up. Obi will never be president come 2023. polling units are not on social media we repeat..The party has no structure,no campaign office. you will only here labour party in the media. some will abuse me,but i have forgiven u

Do they have beds on social media?
Is NLC in each state and LGA?

You guys should use your brains small...
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Olaoluwa122: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Pandora Peter obi's urchin always insulting since they've got nothing to sell about Peter obi. Not to mention monikering as Yorubas since they're not proud of their tribe. You be omo ale. Eranko jati jati.
Awon are ile re ni eranko...apoda abunu oshi cry
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Roniyke1234: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you haven't realized how powerful the social media is after following the EndSARS protest of 2020, then you have to refund your parents the money they paid in your tuition in full because it's a complete waste.

Exactly... They sound as if there are beds on social media for Obidents while they go home as structure, we will sleep online.

NLC is in each state and LGA still their brains won't tell them so.
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by kingjis: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hisbah21:

Then your future and that of your kids is finished
Am very sorry for you
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Ezmans: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hisbah21:

believe it or not Labour Party doesnot even have a structure to win an election. very few individuals ranting here and there. Labour party has no campaign office in many states not to talk of wards. who even know labour party?
see structured party in nigeria

Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Ezmans: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ezmans:
see structured party in nigeria
after 3 hours of kute prison attack no reinforcement from the party that has structure
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by KaluwisxPRO: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Durabest:
Person go suffer go Kenya go bring Nnmadi kanu come naija,and you expect the person to handover nnmadi Kanu to peter obi his brother so that he can continue to insult Nigeria.Peter obi can get all the popularity he wished but to win with it na biggest joke of 2023.

Lol you must be a kid to think Nigerians voted for Buhari because they loved him. They did to spite Jonathan.

How many times Buhari contest election before he win? Tinubu just dey start him own Journey, he go old pass image.
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by securitywatch50: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Go will bless Aisha Yusuf for being a woman of virtue
She is a virtuous woman indeed. Twitter is the best place than Nairaland forum for the GoFundMe to make headway.

You will not see this topic on front page.
Watch out.
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by ugolightswel1: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hisbah21:

I can see you are heartbroken

be careful so that it won't lead you to jakpaism from Earth.
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by Donsammy77(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
100k from me.

DONSAMMY Again
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by buckeyemedia: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
ZeroAccess:
In one week, we gonna hit the target this am sure of. I have never donated for any politician, but on this mandate I will be giving something reasonable.
Zero access, please don’t come back & be begging for feeding money o?
Re: Peter Obi Gofundme Of 100 Billion Naira Is Trending On Twitter by buckeyemedia: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
securitywatch50:
She is a virtuous woman indeed. Twitter is the best place than Nairaland forum for the GoFundMe to make headway.

You will not see this topic on front page.
Watch out.
Nonsense scammers who will distribute the money to the hungry Labor Party officials in their different wards all over Nigeria?

You ignorant Obidients are just looking for work for EFCC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DISCOVERY: Meet Human Creature Who Spend Most Of Their Lives Under Water – See H / Gov Eno releases N779 Milion WAEC fees for 48,797 Students / El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.