Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder (4636 Views)

El-rufai Posts Leaked Document Ofpdp Plan B For 2015 / Why Are People Not Commenting In My Political Posts? - Cramjones / Dangote Revealed! An Expose On His Avarice And Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
A nairalander submitted my post to my friend and brother Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and he posted it on his Facebook today.

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Goddex: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
[size=16pt]Oya, clap hands for yourself!

Your propaganda is being circulated on social media.

Soon, APC will publish it on their website. Liar Muhammed will release a press statement. Oga Tinubu will tweet it to Buhari who shall retweet it to Abubakar Shekau in Yobe and Borno to do the needful. [/size]

15 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good for you angry
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by NeuroBoss(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Cramjones, words are getting round. We will oust the PDP come 2015 by God's grace.

10 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
El-Rufai Posted the first part: This is Part II...The next in line to post the full strategy is SaharaReporters.

In my earlier piece, I promised to tell you more about the PDP strategy document titled “2013-2015: Political power and governance road map.” Today, I will focus on how the PDP administration is planning to change the perception of people about their performance. A section of the document, “Public perception of governance,” was dedicated for this purpose. The authors of the document acknowledged the importance of managing people’s perception and expectation.

According to the road map, “perception is everything in governance. No matter the quality of work that goes into policy programming and efficient implementation, negative public perception of government rubbishes its credentials and diminishes its laudable achievements and legacies. The current public perception of government is less than salutary, requiring the intensification of public policy communication to broad publics.”

How does the government plan to enhance its image? The document suggests some steps and actions. The following means and avenues were listed.

I. Re-tooling and strengthening the Presidential media, communication and public affairs/advocacy team with the emplacement of a RAPID RESPONSE TEAM for proactive propaganda and quick address of negative media content

II. Weekly, if not daily, press briefings on diverse subjects by both core team members, media experts and top government functionaries

III. Intensification of public advocacy by the ministry of information, NOA, and other government agencies in the form of press briefings, TV and Radio shows, personality interviews, newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc

IV. Drawing up a public advocacy template for ministries, special advisers, SSAs, Heads of extra-ministerial departments in such a manner that in each week, at least, four of such officials would have granted interviews and appeared on talk shows/personality interviews where they will not only tackle issues pertaining to their mandate but also weigh in passionately on the political issues of the moment

V. Monthly town hall meetings by ministers, Special Advisers, SSAs, etc, in their state capitals, at which forum they will vigorously engage participants on literally every single issue under sun

VI. Monthly media roundtable by the core Special Advisers-Political Affairs, Inter-Party Relations, NASS Matters, Civil Society, etc during which they will offer wide ranging perspectives on politics, governance issues, the transformation agenda, etc.

VII. Monthly town hall meetings by the core members of Mr. President’s Economic Team dealing principally with economic matters as they affect the political fortunes of Mr. President

If you see the ministers and special advisers very active in the media and in their various states, they are just acting a script given to them. You should also watch out for massive propaganda in the media telling you what the government has done and what the government will do. If you say anything negative about the government there is a team on ground that will respond swiftly. These include social, print and electronic media.

My next post will be on the establishment of a political intelligence unit and its function. It is one of the most interesting parts of the document.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yes we will
NeuroBoss: Cramjones, words are getting round. We will oust the PDP come 2015 by God's grace.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by raphead: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Damn I can't imagine the situation in the 40 laptop control center. With the new cramjones guy to put them In misery. Moreover where is my sister and special one berem??.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by eluquenson(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol grin
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Cramjones

Who is Aminu Gamawa

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu: Cramjones

Who is Aminu Gamawa

Neither myself or El-Rufai knows who Aminu Gamawa is. I believe he is either a Nairalander or an outside observer. One thing I know is that Aminu PLAGIARIZED some of the things I wrote when he described the expose..making me believe he is probably one of you Nlanders. Also, I know though is that El-Rufai as an APC elder has the document. However, he decided to post a snipet of Aminu's description which I am very sure some of it was copied from Nairaland.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Boss13: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

Neither myself or El-Rufai knows who Aminu Gamawa is. I believe he is either a Nairalander or an outside observer. One thing I know is that Aminu PLAGIARIZED some of the things I wrote when he described the expose..making me believe he is probably one of you Nlanders. Also, I know though is that El-Rufai as an APC elder has the document. However, he decided to post a snipet of Aminu's description which I am very sure some of it was copied from Nairaland.

I was thinking you are Aminu Gamawa. So if you ain't Aminu Gamawa, who are you? There is no harm to reveal yourself given the type of information you possessed. Though I have enjoyed reading from you today.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by holyvirgin: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bwahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
Desperate and agrieved politicians...
If you like let a nairalander send it to CNN and BBc it is still useless...
2015 will still see GEJ victorious. Kill yourself kiss

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boss13:

I was thinking you are Aminu Gamawa. So if you ain't Aminu Gamawa, who are you? There is no harm to reveal yourself given the type of information you possessed. Though I have enjoyed reading from you today.

I won't reveal myself and I am not Aminu Gamawa...The only clue I can give about my identity is this:

1. I am an APC stalwart

2. I was once in the PDP when I believed in it.

3. I once served the government in some capacity.

4. I am a very close friends to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Nasir El-Rufai.

That is the much I can go in revealing who I am. I would NEVER say anything else about my identity. I am simply CramJones...Follow me as we approach the 2015 Elections. We must sweep the Jonathanians away!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boss13:

From his name I suspect Aminu Gamawa is from Bauchi State

I saw somethings on Aminu Gamawa online

https://www.nairaland.com/1533173/speculation-possible-post-merger-scenarios-dr

http://www.africanspotlight.com/tag/dr-aminu-gamawa/

http://www.aminugamawa.com/
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by wolex200980: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
waitin now 2014 again.all the news on nairaland is about APC,TINUBU, FASHOLA,EL RUFAI, BUHARI. Why this pull it down e- campaign.is nairaland another tool in the hand of PDP.2014 Not again.we are wise now!!!!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by nduchucks: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Here is the guy's article on the same subject Copied Expose

Aminu Gamawa is supposedly a lawyer and a harvard PhD student.

Here's a potentential profile of the guy, at the bottom of this page: Source

na wa o, breeze don dey blow. cheesy
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by bombay: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Aboki clap for yourself
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
raphead: Damn I can't imagine the situation in the 40 laptop control center. With the new cramjones guy to put them In misery. Moreover where is my sister and special one berem??.
Sincere 9gerian has been silenced. Ise Cramjones ti da won l'ede ru.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Aminu Gamawa is an attorney, mediator and human rights activist from Nigeria. He provides legal and policy advice to many international and Nigerian domestic organizations, including UNICEF, GTZ, FIDA, USAID and the Civil Liberties Organization. He taught law at Ebonyi State University. Mr. Gamawa’s major areas of interest are law and development, legal profession, human rights, international law, dispute resolution, terrorism and national security, legal and social theory, access to justice, maternal and reproductive health, gender and law reform. He is a regular commentator on VOA (Hausa) and BBC (Hausa) on legal and International Affairs. Mr. Gamawa is the recipient of many fellowships and awards in recognition of his contributions to development and access to justice, including the David and Lucile Packard Leadership Development Mechanism Fellowship, African Leadership Forum Fellowship, MacArthur-Pathfinder Emerging Leaders Fellowship, U.S state department exchange fellow on inter-ethnic and inter-religious conflicts, and the SIT Peace Building Fellow, among others. Mr.Gamawa holds an LLM from Harvard University, and an LLB from University of Maiduguri, BL from Nigerian Law School, Lagos. He is currently a Doctoral candidate, Weinstein International Fellow on Dispute Resolution and Coordinator Harvard Law School Graduate Forum.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by bombay: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
How Jonathan Plans to Win 2015 Election (1), By Aminu Gamawa

Big screw up lol
Aboki chap up
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by ichidodo: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
After all said and done, PDP will win the polls come 2015 inshallah
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Ngwakwe: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: A nairalander submitted my post to my friend and brother Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and he posted it on his Facebook today.

I pity PDP who doesn't see any need to mobilise counter- propaganda onslaught against APC whose only definition of Opposition is to counter every policy (good or bad) of the government at the centre.

It is now clear the one of the objectives of APC in 2014 is to practise government in opposition using the House of Representatives to block any laudable programme and achievement of the FG.

I put it to you that APC is behind the recent massive sabotage of Gas Lines in the SW thereby punishing the masses in their quest for Power just to discredit the government at the centre.

It baffles me to see 21st Century should-be Intellectuals applying what they read from 19th Century politics manuscripts without considering the difference in timeline and understanding that the Electorates are now wiser.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Boss13: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

I won't reveal myself and I am not Aminu Gamawa...The only clue I can give about my identity is this:

1. I am an APC stalwart

That is the much I can go in revealing who I am. I would NEVER say anything else about my identity. I am simply CramJones...Follow me as we approach the 2015 Elections. We must sweep the Jonathanians away!

Then you are FFK. I went through some of your previous posts. In as much that I agree with you on Jonathan not being able to handle the state of affairs in this country, I must also condemn your previous write-ups on other ethnic groups. Like you claim above to have previously served in government, you must grow above tribal and ethnic issues.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by JW214: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

1. I am an APC stalwart

From your previous posts and these information above, now I can confirm CramJones is FFK as earlier speculated by some NLders here.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
holyvirgin: Bwahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
Desperate and agrieved politicians...
If you like let a nairalander send it to CNN and BBc it is still useless...
2015 will still see GEJ victorious. Kill yourself kiss
On issues such as this, when people on the 'other side' post coments replete with 'happy smileys' and what not, they inadvertently convey the oposite msg. In essence, we know that this poster is doing anything but laughing and smiling right now. Cramjones is an albatros to the e-machinery of the killer party and has come to stay and i look forward to his next exposé with bated breath.
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by fkaz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

1. I am an APC stalwart

grin grin.grin grin

Keep it up chief FKK
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by holyvirgin: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

!
I now understand why you are so desperate and heartbroken. Being friends with those who I term frustrated people will sure make you think and behave like them. That said ffk, do you see the transformation going on in the Aviation industry? How do you feel knowing fully well that nigeria made a mistake by allowing you handle the affairs of this great country at that point? What you couldn't do, a woman in the person of oduah is doing it.

Is ok to be agrieved but I expect you to atleast hide your face in shame for not achieving anything as a minister just like your good friends you mentioned up there.instead you come online fabricating all forms of lies just to smear the person of mr president.
Is so sad sir....#no offence intended sir#

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by BSF: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

1. I am an APC stalwart

Cramjones, ina jin dadi labari na ka. I can categorically say that you are not far from Femi Fani Kayode: looking at all your writing styles OR May be Ribadu. But the writing style is not akin to that of Ribadu. This is my opinion anyway! Ko ba haka ba!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: A nairalander submitted my post to my friend and brother Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and he posted it on his Facebook today.

Chief you are beginning to constitute nuisance on this forum. please man up.
First at the other thread you claimed the documents which is a pdp script was obtained through spies in the president's circles and that the said document has also been circulated to other key noteable members of apc.
Now you are here claiming that Aminu Gamawa plagiarized his write up.
How then it is now plagiarized write up when it's a pdp script.
This to tell you that the so called write up was a concocted and fabricated lies from your group to instigate hate and tarnish the image of the FG. you better refrain from such media propaganda cos its sure no good for u.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by Boss13: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
If Jonathan is busy putting up mercenaries towards 2015 elections, why is he yet to express his desire to run for election? I saw the headlines - "Jonathan to fight corruption more". What a new year insult to Nigerians. He can publicly admit that there is corruption and that he has not been doing anything about it. Nobody is hearing about the $10billion revenue that the NNPC is yet to remit. Oduahgate have been thrown aside. Are we not a mockery of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by donphilopus: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu: Cramjones

Who is Aminu Gamawa
The exact question, I wanted to ask!
Re: El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder by An0nimus: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014

Something is not right here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mahama Begs EU To Release Funds To Ghana / 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. / 85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.