Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE (597 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by chiefolododo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
shetimma is Boko haram.or at least Shetimma as VP will make the boko Haram group "very close" to Aso Rock.

Tinubu should drop Shetimma now and look for a Northern Christian. If not , I assure you that even the Northern Muslims supporting Tinubu now will back off later. This I know.
The same problem Afonja had is the same problem Tinubu will have. Afonja disbanded his Army and recruited Alimi's Army . Alimi and his men later fought Afonja. Yoruba Christians , Northern Christians and liberal Muslims are not happy with Tinubu's choice of VP,he should make amend now, they even like him that they are telling him.

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
"Some (Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants cannibals IPOB urchins baby factory criminals and apku munching goblins) said". those that said it are unknown but we know Simon Ekpa and soludo, Pandora Peter OBItuary should go and sit down, winding up sentiment, blackmail, social media hype and attack on others will not get him presidency, Igbos can only go back to their struggles or make him Igbo president

4 Likes

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
No amount of pressure dey stop diz train, nothing do the combo...

if u talk sey one of them no be NIGERIAN, come reason us sey na AfghanEastern, na dead on arrival...

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by Naijanascam: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
"Some (Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants cannibals IPOB urchins baby factory criminals and apku munching goblins) said". those that said it are unknown but we know Simon Ekpa and soludo, Pandora Peter OBItuary should go and sit down, winding up sentiment, blackmail, social media hype and attack on others will not get him presidency, Igbos can only go back to their struggles or make him Igbo president

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
from your write up it's confirmed that you are a certified certificated slowpoke even your handlers will be ashamed of your infantile writings and very soon your phone will be withdrawn and taken off from you and be sent back to the village to continue your skull mining enterprise......

Just take heart

5 Likes

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by helinues: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Says Chief Olodo

grin
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by chiefolododo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
Says Chief Olodo

grin
you should be ashamed of yourself. Check my write up, did I condemn Tinubu? But this his VP won't help him.

3 Likes

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by helinues: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
chiefolododo:
you should be ashamed of yourself. Check my write up, did I condemn Tinubu? But this his VP won't help him.

No be your name I pronounced ni.

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by Entprys(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Asishe fun alaSISHE. Ori lomon fun eni to sishe

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
ASISHE= It is going to work
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by chiefolododo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

No be your name I pronounced ni.

what if I call you heinous?

3 Likes

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by helinues: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
chiefolododo:
what if I call you heinous?

You are welcome buddy..
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Naijanascam:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
from your write up it's confirmed that you are a certified certificated slowpoke even your handlers will be ashamed of your infantile writings and very soon your phone will be withdrawn and taken off from you and be sent back to the village to continue your skull mining enterprise......

Just take heart
Hehehehehe you have started showing your face, well let me know the category you fall into, well I still know all are Igbos. you can NEVER disappoint showing your frustration
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
APC illiterate in chief. See jargons grin

If Amuda likes, let him choose a pope as running mate. He'll only be president of iragbiji republic.

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
APC illiterate in chief. See jargons grin
Igbo grammarian, the author of English,
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbo grammarian, the author of English,
Your girama na war Baba. You must be same as Tinubuadvocate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Your girama na war Baba. You must be same as Tinubuadvocate cheesy
Well tell me more since you give birth to English
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Well tell me more since you give birth to English
Abeg res with your empty skull o jereh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by KingKO22: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin Asishe that's giving Obituary supporters sleepless night. grin

Thousand of Tinubu thread has been created by the hopeless frustrated Obituary supporters

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Abeg res with your empty skull o jereh.. grin
Oooooooh not everyone share your mother's limitations, you shouldn't have know better not to compare me with her
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Oooooooh not everyone share your mother's limitations, you shouldn't have know better not to compare me with her
You miss your mother who you never knew?
Your father's concubine is a wicked somebori.

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
You miss your mother who you never knew?
Your father's concubine is a wicked somebori.
Hehehehehe the emotional deluded hypocrite has started narrating his life history, I am listening
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by Iceberg3: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Leodeking:
it's good to finally know and see the truth: tinubu is out to scam Nigerians.
Vote for Peter Obi for the good of your generations

3 Likes

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by Trimjos: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

Tinubuadvocate, well done sir.

This your English can kill

2 Likes

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe the emotional deluded hypocrite has started narrating his life history, I am listening
Omo iyadagbe grin
Kikikikikikiki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Omo iyadagbe grin
Kikikikikikiki cheesy
Continue boy, your mother is happy you know her in and out
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by IamWonderful: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trimjos:

Tinubuadvocate, well done sir.

This your English can kill
Correct it Mr grammarian I know English originated from your village
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by Trimjos: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

1 Like

Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Tinubuadvocate Zukwanike.
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by ChoCho54(f): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Asishe that's giving Obituary supporters sleepless night. grin

Thousand of Tinubu thread has been created by the hopeless frustrated Obituary supporters
This Muslim Muslim ticket has put the final seal on tinubu's political obituary.

He is ending his adventurous political journey in ignominy.
Re: Some Said Asiwaju/shetimma = ASISHE by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
what if I dial you heinous

(1) (Reply)

John Enemari; SDP In Benue State Forms Alliance With Labour Party For 2023(Photo / Lagosians Beg For Food While Seyi Rocks A N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch / 2023:Obidients By The Day,Atikulate By Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.