Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Skyrocket Sales For Your Supplements - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Skyrocket Sales For Your Supplements (242 Views)

Finally Exposed! Discover how to Skyrocket your sales On Whatsapp / Making Use Of Tradelify To Skyrocket Your Sale (photos inside) / Learn Valuable Skills That Can Skyrocket Your Finance For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Skyrocket Sales For Your Supplements by Dopaminergic(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you're looking to Skyrocket your sales for your business then this post is for you.

But before we go into that...

You should be running Facebook or google or Nairaland advert already or about running one for your business.

In other words...

If you're not running advert for your business and you're not thinking of running one please don't reply to this post.

Plus...your supplement should be on ulcer, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, sex enhancement and high blood pressure.

So here's the catch.

I usually work with 3 clients in a month as a direct response copywriter.

But this time...I want to increase it to 5.

So I'm offering 2 people the opportunity to join my list of clients for july.

Now, I'm only looking for 2 people and because I know more than 2 will jump on this offer...

You'll have to answer some of my questions to see if we can work together.

If that interests you...quickly send me a DM.

My contact is on my signature.
Re: How To Skyrocket Sales For Your Supplements by Dopaminergic(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
One more person that's all
Re: How To Skyrocket Sales For Your Supplements by Dopaminergic(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congrats to the two persons I worked with.

(1) (Reply)

Other Businesses Might Disappoint You. It Can Never Be Us! -bitmama / Introduction To Money Making On Fiverr (make Money Online) / Need To Move Heavy Items Within Lagos Or Outside Lagos? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.