Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! (323 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: If He Were In China, Emefiele Would Face Firing Squad / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by TimFisher2: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have seen videos of opposition creating videos to de-market the other opponents claiming that they are this..that they are that...threatening to kill people who do not support their candidate

Even the ones that claim a particular region but their dialect looks funny grin

I wish to categorically state that any supporter seen making video on social media threatening to kill someone or persons should be identified and handed over to the Military for immediate firing squad

This 2023 election we be the freest and fairest election ever in Nigeria.

And we are going to vote! and our votes will count

All the supporters of all the political parties...Do you agree?

Affirm by saying I agree!

2 Likes

Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by Cypress042(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by helinues: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's time for the security operatives in Nigeria to get to work.

Some people are too naive and too emotional about politics

Some Nigerians actually have subjected themselves to bondages. Religiously, na Dem go carry am for head, Politics that they are merely a spectator, dem go carry am for head pass the players, the politicians.
Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by KingKO22: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Obituary supporters are starting to show their true colour as a militant and terrorist group but they won't admit it until its too Kate just like the sit-at-home syndrome with numerous killings and destroy of properties.
Now they can't deny Simon Ekpa yet its too late.

Never, would Obituary extremist be allow to taste power rather North should keep ruling us forever till Islamic agenda become a reality
Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by ElSudani: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obi's brothers.
Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by TimFisher2: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingKO22:
The Obituary supporters are starting to show their true colour as a militant and terrorist group but they won't admit it until its too Kate just like the sit-at-home syndrome with numerous killings and destroy of properties.

Never, would Obituary extremist be allow to taste power rather North should keep ruling us forever till Islamic agenda become a reality

grin grin grin

Just like the one I watch just now making video in Iragbaji community...after he ended it Ogun go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by TimFisher2: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's brothers.

grin

Just like the one I watch just now making video in Iragbaji community...after he ended it Ogun go kill you

1 Like

Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by Cypress042(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingKO22:

So what's your point now? Because i can't find any undecided
Re: Any One Caught Making Videos Online To Kill, Should Be Killed By Firing Squad! by ElSudani: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
TimFisher2:

grin

That one na ipob now.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Donates Her Life Savings To Peter Obidattin Campaign (video) / INEC Portal: AAC Issues Press Statement On Fake News In Respect Of Sowore / RCCG Convention: Do Not Allow Tinubu To Descerate God Altar With His MM Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.