Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff (369 Views)

Omo-Agege Became Deputy Senate President As Compensation - Lasun Yusuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff by 9jahotblog: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oyetola’s men attacked my house – LP gov candidate

The candidate of the Labour Party in the July 16 Osun State governorship poll, Mr. Lasun Yusuff, on Monday, accused supporters of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of attacking his residence in Ilobu.

The PUNCH gathered that some yet-to-be-identified people reportedly attacked Yusuff’s house around 1 am on Monday and shot at the building, damaging some aluminum windows on its upper floor, but no casualty was recorded.

Giving accounts of how the attack happened at a programme on Rave FM, Osogbo, Yusuff said the gunmen came around 1 am and shot at the building with the intent to kill, adding that evidence that Oyetola’s supporters attacked his house was with the police.

He said, “This attack was a surprise and it lasted for about 20 minutes and we have evidence that supporters of Governor Oyetola actually did it. We have the evidence. The police have been here, they gathered the evidence that the supporters of Governor Oyetola came to attack my house.

“My life is in danger and when life is in danger, no allegation is strong. I never attacked anybody, my belief is that I want to govern the Osun people and I should tell them what I have in mind. And I have told them in three debates. I was a member of the House of Representatives, I was a Deputy Speaker and people saw what I did.

“They came to my house. Part of the evidence is with the police. The attack started around 1 am and lasted for about 20 minutes.

“Fortunately, my security men were on ground. So it was not a reported speech. The police actually witnessed everything.”

Re: Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff by jom28gy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Because, they knew already your the winner

1 Like

Re: Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff by Prince111111: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Very satanic party

1 Like

Re: Oyetola’s Men Attacked My House – LP Gov Candidate, Lasun Yusuff by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oga u re part of the problems,serving as Deputy Speaker HOR for good eight years without any thing to show for it.Common bridge that connect Osogbo to ur hometown of Ilobu you can't facilitate its repair and expansion

(1) (Reply)

British Prime Minister Aspirant, Kemi Knocks Nigerian Politician / PT State Of The Race: Is It A Three-horse Race? / Naira Crash:Politicians Are Responsible For Devaluation Due To 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.