Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate (329 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates / I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
When Buhari picked an Igboman in 2003, did you vote for him?

When Buhari picked another Igboman in 2007, did you vote him?

When Buhari picked a Pastor in 2011, did you vote him?

When he picked another Pastor in 2015, did you voted for him.

Allow Tinubu to pick his running mate,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Olaoluwa122: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Of course now he is allow to choose...it is his right it can't be taken away from him nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Of course now he is allow to choose...it is his right it can't be taken away from him nah tongue

If his running mate like let him be Boko Haram leader himself it is him that we want.

E shock u abi??

Oya go hug transformer grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Olaoluwa122: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

If his running mate like let him be Boko Haram leader himself it is him that we want.

E shock u abi??

Oya go hug transformer grin
Ofcourse... enjoy your next 8yrs food in peace

1 Like

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Xscape1993(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Evil party.....
Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by derecho(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na wa o.. How e dey do you For bodi na?
Obituary, like you called them means announcement of a dead person.
Why don't you want them to announce Tinubu/Shettima's death?
Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Walllee: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

See person,who is holding Tinubu not to pick his running mate?,even if he likes let him pick Evans,that's his business,the economy bears down on everyone,at least no preferencial treatment for APC supporters in the market
Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by duro4chang(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am amazed that it is his enemies that are so much concerned about his running mate. I expected them to wait and allow him to choose so that he will fail as they expect. They are the one crying on his choice.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Naijanascam: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

On this giant pots you pledge your allegiance as an urchin with a difference

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
I just dey gbadun how those cursed and inconsequential ipob pigs dey wail, i beg make dem no stop ooh..... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Frigga13: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

If you see this boy with this moniker eh ... you go beat a.m. no be small

Send someone to this moniker .. he said Apc was mobilizing with 50k..

Thank God say I no step out .. this human pulled humans out .. only to start telling stories

Op you get luck that evening walahi

Na for that Buhari house dem for burn you..

Una go come nairaland with fake information and lies

Wetin you gain from that your lie at Apc scretariate for Abuja

I don already know your face .. kids .. children .. come online with big mouth and you think they’re serious with life

Not knowing say Na jobless kids

Instead of you to seek help for nairaland ot job or use the platform to update yourself

Na to dey secretariate wey nobody send you .. the form politician

You’re very very lucky say no be me meet you Na Sars slaughterhouse you go lodge for 1 month
Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Tunasco4u(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2022
I know this one, he has a severe mental cassavasism and agbadoism. Stay away from him for the sake of your health.
Re: Igbos Aka Obituary Supporters Allow Tinubu To Pick His Running Mate by pquaver(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Walllee:

See person,who is holding Tinubu not to pick his running mate?,even if he likes let him pick Evans,that's his business,the economy bears down on everyone,at least no preferencial treatment for APC supporters in the market

Are Anambra people in a different situation from other Nigerians after 8years of obi? What is anambra enjoying other starts are not enjoying? Oga go park one side with ur nonsense threats. Una do more than dis with GEJ. Obi is not going anywhere.. There is nothing special about him.. Give us Obiano and we can listen.. He has projects we can verify not obituary projects on paper..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Both Obidient And Obicentric But Not In The Labour Party - Kenneth Okon / OSUN DECIDES: EFCC Spotted At Different Polling Units Across The State / A New Trend Of Vote Buying Discreetly Going On - Dr Okei Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.