Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope (18691 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / 2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope / Nigerians Won’t Allow Tinubu Deceive Them Again With Buhari — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lagos – A former Minister of Transport, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, on Tuesday said he will resist any form of interference in the forthcoming governorship election in Osun State by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Gboyega Oyetola, the gubernatorial candidate of the APC in the September 22 election is reported to be Tinubu’s cousin.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Babatope, who is a member of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic (PDP) also said “the people of Osun will not allow INEC manipulate the election in favour of APC as they did in the last governorship election in Ekiti State”.

Babatope, who said many chieftains of the APC are decamping to the PDP on a daily basis, said he is confident that Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of the PDP will emerge as the next governor of Osun State.

“I don’t think Bola Tinubu will allow himself to be misled by the fact that somebody is his relation. As a matter of fact, even Oyetola the APC candidate has said that though he comes from the same town as Bola Tinubu, he is not a member of their family.

But that notwithstanding, I will not tolerate any kind of interference from anybody under any guise. Even if Bola Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, we are going to win. Osun state is for PDP.

“Unfortunately for the APC, Rauf Aregbesola is not contesting in election. He is about finishing his term of office.

Unfortunately for the APC also, the former state chairman of the party, Moshood Adeoti has left APC for another party.

“So as we speak now, their party is tatters; in complete ruin. Many members of their party are joining the PDP on a daily basis.

On our part, we are embarking on a massive campaign drive, giving the people of Osun a message of hope.

“I can assure you that PDP is going to win that election. We are not going to engage in any propaganda, hate speech or abusive language. Our campaign will be issues driven. I am glad we have a candidate who is sober, popular and highly knowledgeable.

“Definitely, we will defeat APC. All of us the leaders are now in Osun and we will join hands together to ensure that our party becomes the next ruling party in the state,” he said.

https://independent.ng/i-wont-allow-tinubu-interfere-in-osun-election-babatope/amp/

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Minjim: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who's your candidate?

And don't tell us its the F9 senator
Now that we have the facilities
Osun needs serious improvement in the education section.
We can't afford a dancing governor

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by babyfaceafrica: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
this is super story...babatope that does not have electoral value

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by SolutionMee: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice one

You're a democrat

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by amaniro: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Asiwaju the crook

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Toosure70: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Another lifeless Mumu, who are you.

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Xuga(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
B j
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by chiagozien(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tinibu the god of yoruba land.

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by tommykiwi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na only Eko Tinubu get mouth na! Osun state is different from Lagos state, so make him stay clear.
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Joshua070(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
dis FTC na by fire o angry

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Another lifeless politician on loose.

Babatope that cannot even win his polling unit for PDP in Ilesa undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by FlyoruB: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Babatope the noisemaker should be more concerned about how to stop Omisore from eating into PDP votes than worry about a Tinubu that is not even on the ballot.

21 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by NwaNimo1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tinubu has been infected with lifelessness.....courtesy of you know who.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Teewhy2: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Naso
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by tatibillion: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mouth action jare
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Segunade10: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chioma Disgrace & Beats Davido In Dance Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NmpNlre3Zo

Davido In Tears Celebrate As He Begins His NYSC - Richest Corper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5hrE73TvPc
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by NaijaMutant(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Franzinni: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
This man reminds me of when I was in primary school... When it was time to be flogged... We usually stack textbooks into the back of our short knicker and our knowing fully well that the cane can land anywhere on our body but just as a type of self consolation... We still did it... And after the flogging we go back to our seats and pull out the book showing others that we were smart but deep down we couldn't wait to get home and nurse the wound on our backs... That is what this man is doing... Stuffing book down his pants... Knowing the cane can land anywhere... Let's see sha

13 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Omojolaray(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
I've come to realize that politics corrupts good manners.... If you think I'm lying... Look at how we fight each other because of politicians

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Bobby4090: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
See whose talking? Hope u know ur Lagos state PDP chairman just decamped to APC along with half of ur registered members there.
The truth is that ur too small to stop Tinubu in Osun. APC is already in a winning steak of 6 elections now both in the SW, North,SE, SS etc so pls the earlier u wake u from ur Tramadol induced sleep the better for all.

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by ibroopeyemi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
12mm 6*2200 length (13,200)
8mm 12 *1200length(14,400)
T.fee. (2000)
Total (29,600)

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Follygunners: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
The guy above me needs an evaluation appointment at a Psychiatric hospital. sad

Back to Jagaban...

Tinubu to Ebenezer Babatope: "Abeg Sharrap"! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good! But Na action we need!

No go dull yaself!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Teewhy2: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
All this noise na next month, Fayose said more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by kunlesmiles(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Don't worry about Tinubu,omisore already destroyed pdp chance of winning d election,now dat Ife bloc vote is gone, how will PDP survive?.

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by bobnatlo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Storyy
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by itswell1: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
“I can assure you that PDP is going to win that election. We are not going to engage in any propaganda, hate speech or abusive language. Our campaign will be issues driven"

Story for the gods! When Fayoshit and Fani Kayo-ODE are thier campaign Managers.
Pig NAA pig any day no matter the kind water you use baff am.
Sai baba till 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Omeokachie: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ebinotopsy you are a gentleman. Those ones are not.
Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
I laugh

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Tinubu Interfere In Osun Election – Babatope by Gafar14(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
while I am still thinking of what to comment, something just struck my mind........am I the only one noticing that whatsApp has not requested user to upgrade to a latest versions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku / Ifedayo Adedipe And Ebun-Oku Adegboruwa Dismiss Akin Alabi's Claims On COS / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.