Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man (3684 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by dayleke: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Blueace247:

Some of you are just ignorant about life.. "No die no die.. No time wey no die no go die o"

"No die no die.. No time wey no die no go die o"

Ma ku, ma ku, Igba wo ni maku o ni ku? grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by kenedyx: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Your job is not a reason for you to look unkempt.

It's the embarrassment from your friend seeing you look that way that's making you depressed and suicidal not that he ignored you. If you were on fresh that day, I'm sure we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Always be at your best and never be caught off guard.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by weslay: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
You can either let that encounter break you or make you. Double your hustle and think about how you can improve your lot.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Jameszinchenkov: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mercury12:

You not only have comprehension disorder. You also lack common sense and to make it worse a tribal bigot. Life must be very hard huh? Don't forget to take your drugs

You are very Ignorant from the way you type words, that’s why I could decode you originated from an economic disadvantage background in the South East. In the case of if life is hard………that below is one of Bitcoin address fool. You can send wallet address make I bless you small, blessings come in different disguises. Na Trust wallet account you go send o

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by gbaskiboy: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
Africans and mumu .the time to start family is when you fianacial bouyant enough by you standard and aspirations .family is a capital intensive venture that need finance .it not age thing .@ 32 with a degree he should be thinking how to have additional survival skills ,learn a new trade to upgrade his living conditions instead of adding more burden and misery .what the rush to cramp in ajegunle ,badia etc and kids will attend dead end school ? Africans need reorientation like the Chinese .
Not everyone are meant to be buoyant, even in advance countries where things are working fine we still have people who falls far below standard of living. Am not in support of his action birthing without having reasonable means to cater for his family. Las Las all be fine
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Bankysterian(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Arkhanmu:
Hi pals,this is not a right platform to drop this but won't mind sharing this.Just barely 2 years ago,I got married to my wife and God blessed me with beatiful twin boys of almost one year now.I have been managing life back and forth after many unsuccessful attempts to get a gainful employment ever since I finished my degree in 2015.
I have done many odd jobs like security guard, cleaners all this while just to put food on my table but it's not really enough.Just last year I joined one of this freight company in lagos as dispatch rider which have been really helpful in putting food on my table all these months. I thank God for that opportunities.
Now what really warrant this write up was that I went to deliver an order at a popular restaurants in Lekki to a customer but the client turn out to be my secodary mate whom I last saw 12 years ago.The sadest part is that the guy just ignore me.Very true,my cloth looks dusty and unkempt due to nature of my job.I guess he does not want to associate with failures amidst his friend around the restaurant.
My soul left me that moment,I don't even know how I got home.I think suicide is only for the weak but no,the brave also have a fair share.Life is really not fair out here.
Four months ago ,I lost my mum to high blood pressure. Painfully I can't take her to morgue for embalmed till she start bloating before we decide where to bury her.See ehe,this experience I just encountered with my old class mate break me totally.
I have never feel suicidal like this all my life.The only strength that keeps me alive is my two boys am seeing everyday .At 32 years,my only achievements is my children.Omo life can be funny.I know people have story to tell,but getting an interactive encouragement from you guys can do much.

My big brother..
When I say I respect u its like I'm lying
Zero your mind off worries, keep working
My Dad wasn't rich enough, I took my best to learn music production although I don't have a studio yet and I don't know where it will come from...I left home around 15(immediate I concluded my secondary education) My friends encourage me to indulge in fraud*ulent activities I didn't accept it, I was the gang leader in secondary school back then but not I'm not a member of the squad again I was ignored..... .... Today I can put food on myself table with the little work I do in beat making....
Forget all that
Send your children the best place to archive their goal and pray to God, don't complain alone.

I'll be happy to hear from you in the nearest feuture.....
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by ednut1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Married in this condition You fit die young bro
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Kirchoffs: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol, everybody has their story , let me share mine

In happened that in the year 2013, I was working as a dish washer with one of the food vendors contracted to cater at Wema Bank hqtrs in Marina.

Now mind you, in secondary school I was one of the most Intelligent students back then, while I was in the cafeteria packing plates I saw the senior sister of one of my classmates in school, a staff of the bank she was my senior then. She asked what I was doing in Wema Bank as a dishwasher and I almost cried on the spot.

I felt so small and downtrodden, that day I made a vow to make it by all means and never to be subservient to anyone, to become somebody in life was my goal and I followed it thoroughly.

So Mr OP don't worry , better days ahead for you and your family, don't mind your friend one day you'll get there.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Cokahot: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
U.a failure foo l. Go ahead and take your life oponu. By now u suppose dey ride corolla or highest discussion continue. Even if no ac dey,boys go tuale 4u. U riding keke doing delivery and still broke and dirty. What the fuc k man. U brought up two kids up to this world to continue the poverty struggle and suffering. What deh fuc k man. Fuc k u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Alibaba0: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Arkhanmu:
Hi pals,this is not a right platform to drop this but won't mind sharing this.Just barely 2 years ago,I got married to my wife and God blessed me with beatiful twin boys of almost one year now.I have been managing life back and forth after many unsuccessful attempts to get a gainful employment ever since I finished my degree in 2015.
I have done many odd jobs like security guard, cleaners all this while just to put food on my table but it's not really enough.Just last year I joined one of this freight company in lagos as dispatch rider which have been really helpful in putting food on my table all these months. I thank God for that opportunities.
Now what really warrant this write up was that I went to deliver an order at a popular restaurants in Lekki to a customer but the client turn out to be my secodary mate whom I last saw 12 years ago.The sadest part is that the guy just ignore me.Very true,my cloth looks dusty and unkempt due to nature of my job.I guess he does not want to associate with failures amidst his friend around the restaurant.
My soul left me that moment,I don't even know how I got home.I think suicide is only for the weak but no,the brave also have a fair share.Life is really not fair out here.
Four months ago ,I lost my mum to high blood pressure. Painfully I can't take her to morgue for embalmed till she start bloating before we decide where to bury her.See ehe,this experience I just encountered with my old class mate break me totally.
I have never feel suicidal like this all my life.The only strength that keeps me alive is my two boys am seeing everyday .At 32 years,my only achievements is my children.Omo life can be funny.I know people have story to tell,but getting an interactive encouragement from you guys can do much.

Na piple like una dey born ashawo nd robbers, u never get money but fvck no let u rest now you Don hatch two boys for this harsh country.....Tueh!!!!!!!
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by darkstar6971(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abe bruh do me also na trust btc wallet bc1qtu664ec9uu9muhjv7wglx4pqtqqfecccs2dqc8
Jameszinchenkov:

You are very Ignorant from the way you type words, that’s why I could decode you originated from an economic disadvantage background in the South East. In the case of if life is hard………that below is one of Bitcoin address fool. You can send wallet address make I bless you small, blessings come in different disguises. Na Trust wallet account you go send o
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Munamoqel: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Not everyone are meant to be buoyant, even in advance countries where things are working fine we still have people who falls far below standard of living. Am not in support of his action birthing without having reasonable means to cater for his family. Las Las all be fine
you can't be graduate and 32 and a bike delivery man and next is how to marry and bring another group into your suffering world . Was is he rushing into ? He the same guy that was talking of his wife calling her ex for money.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by lolu2019: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Arkhanmu:
bro,just have a lot of patience.u r just 32.a lot of people don't even know what to do with their life @40.u never know what God has in stock for u.I will be 38 in October 2022,I am already retired. I was nothing before now.all ur friends can't be good. always look at the Good side of life.invest in urself, so that u can retire early.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Munamoqel: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
ednut1:
Married in this condition You fit die young bro
Africans are Mad people guided by their dick only . One recharge card seller on my street with capital of around 20 k hustling next na big Belle we all pity her heard she housing one jobless guy that give am Belle .so we raise around 100 k for her she added soft drink .after she born suffering increase baby is out side for almost 15 hours daily .she disappear and reappear in 8 months time with another big Belle . We just tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by TheKrakon: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Failure is not fatal and success is not final. The dice can still turn in your favour but unfortunately family responsibility considerably slows your movement.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by lolu2019: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
TheKrakon:
Failure is not fatal and success is not final. The dice can still turn in your favour but unfortunately family responsibility considerably slows your movement.
u r right.it is not too late.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by gbaskiboy: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
you can't be graduate and 32 and a bike delivery man and next is how to marry and bring another group into your suffering world . Was is he rushing into ? He the same guy that was talking of his wife calling her ex for money.
Ok, thanks for your tactful responses. Hope you are enjoying your holiday? cheers!
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Elimon(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
why the rush to birth kids inside poverty .Africans Dem swear for una ? U could be more creative repackage you CV as a logistic officer and Target the like of red Starr,Ups and DHL . Open side business like POS etc

At 32 years old and ur calling it rush... Are you okay...

Sometimes u guys talk with ur ass.. Do u want him to be a father at 80?
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:

Send me small safemoon na..
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Munamoqel: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Elimon:

At 32 years old and ur calling it rush... Are you okay...

Sometimes u guys talk with ur ass.. Do u want him to be a father at 80?
at 32 and broke or suffering is called unreasonable rush that why the country is fill to brim with malnutrition and kids every where .
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Elimon(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
at 32 and broke or suffering is called unreasonable rush that why the country is fill to brim with malnutrition and kids every where .

So are u suggesting the majority of poor masses shouldn't endulge in family affairs
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Mercury12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:

Quit babbling. See how ignorant you sound. I'm not even from the east and am certainly not a tribal bigot. . . this is a faceless forum. Watch how you curses at people.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Munamoqel: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Elimon:

So are u suggesting the majority of poor masses shouldn't endulge in family affairs
it seem you are very silling ? Or can't comprehend . you are free to have 100 kids nosense .
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Seniorwriter(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
OP such is life....simply means you ain't there yet but you ain't doing badly either.

Deep Quote
Success has many friends.

@Seniorwriter
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Elimon(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
it seem you are very silling ? Or can't comprehend . you are free to have 100 kids nosense .

I rackoned that's how ud end ur goofy points
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by bummyla(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
4 years after graduation, the only job I could get was as a horticulturist, and our company handles the head office of a very big bank in Victoria Island, and I had to go there every morning to work and supervise. I saw a lot of my classmate bankers, neighbors who were, and are bankers, 4 years of hardship made me have the confidence to go to work everyday, see them greet them and smile. And I always physic myself up every morning by asking myself in the mirror "If this contract that wroth 400k monthly after salaries and sundries were yours, will you be ashamed to pack soil and manure on the Island?" And my answers had always been "No Sir!" So I will say to myself "Go out there and work as if the contract is yours" Some of those friends that laughed at me at the beginning are dead and buried now. Most of them lost their job during the banks consolidation. And the contract is worth millions of naira now.

Last year, we had a contract with Delta State Government, and I felt nobody should know me in Asaba, so I joined my men in packing soil and manure, in the evening I was very dirty, but I did not mind, thinking I will not meet anybody that knows me, Wow! In Shoprite Asaba I met my Church member when I went to eat, we greeted as men, in the evening at the busstop I met my ex, I reminded they were from Asaba, I had no strength to hide, I simply pretended I didn't know she, you should see the shock in her eyes, when I passed her and she recognized me, 3 times she walked up to me, tapping me and calling my name, I simply told her "Sorry Ma, can I help you...... No Am not XYZ. ... Can I help you again Ma?........... People can resemble people ma" Till her bus left she was looking at me with her eyes wide open. Thank god, we deleted each others phone numbers
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Arkhanmu: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
laluski:

Appreciate for your kind response
Do you know the source of his wealth? No..
Is he your destiny helper? No
Is he feeding your two beautiful boys? No
In all, does he have any relevance in your life? No..
So why are u bothered...
See my brother, any body that can't add value to your life..is not worth thinking about...cool down.., the Lord will answer you..you know as your boys go dey tug at your shirt disturbing you for sweet or ice cream...na so you gas dey worry God by constantly and consistently praising him...he go answer you..trust me..
No look that your guy o...cos you can't vouch for source of his wealth...good luck....I'll keep this thread to check up on you...e get why
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by ASAPFERG: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
Africans and mumu .the time to start family is when you fianacial bouyant enough by you standard and aspirations .family is a capital intensive venture that need finance .it not age thing .@ 32 with a degree he should be thinking how to have additional survival skills ,learn a new trade to upgrade his living conditions instead of adding more burden and misery .what the rush to cramp in ajegunle ,badia etc and kids will attend dead end school ? Africans need reorientation like the Chinese .
sometimes I wonder the kind clay god use take create afticans I swear... you dey inside poverty, and your plan na how to marry quickly and born 7 children undecided
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Friend22(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Arkhanmu:

Bros, you won't believe it.
But I positively envy people like you.
My bros,cut that crap out of your life.
Focus on your life.
No send anyone.
Many of these guys who eat in big places are not even legit.
A legit hustler will always acknowledge another legit hustler no matter how little he earns.
My bros,as you live your house everyday,focus on yourself and your family and move ahaed with your life.
Always remember, na only you your mama born no body can control your destiny.

Keep it up bros.
We dey alwsy support real legit hustlers like you.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by ipobarecriminals: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
sad young man,NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. Don't look down on yourself/call yourself a failure nor attempt suicide (killing yourself won't solve anything).Believe in yourself that you'll be RICH.Situation can change this very hour.Never loss Hope.Believe in yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could These Be Who Apostle Johnson Suleiman Said Are After His Life? / EFCC Raids Kayfarm Estate - Seize Over 50 Vehicles & Arrest Bus Full Of Boys / Pls Anyone That Likes To Walk Late At Night Pls Stop It Ooo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.