Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Peter Obi Campaign Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Team (2555 Views)

Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by adekolaelect(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
A reasonable political party that has offices in each state , Cancillors,states members,House members ,Senators doesn't need to come on Nairaland or any other media platform to coordinate members while election is not going to hold on medias .those poeple out there don't need stories .they want to see our representative , stomach Infrastructures and your Porppularities .All this is not going to be achieve without Enough money this is what we call structure to sell a Presidencial candidate. I have never see LP pre branded Face Caps, T shirt,and many other things except online .It is easier to design a structure online but to make it structure phisically on grounds takes alot of process. It is easier speaking than done .Obi can not spend money to do this due to his style or his nature of stinginess. why can't you his followers start contributing online to make it happen?? At least some were contributing monthly for Kanu Even when he use the money to create hardship and kill their same poeple ,...Enuose .,...Enuose.

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by CarlosTheJackal: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

O boi only God know the amount you go don make!

We all saw people doing things without disturbing us

Show us your contribution towards taking back Nigeria so far
Money!!!!!

I'm only after good governance. I want a better Nigeria for my kids.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Octheman(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Yes thesame challenge in areas like masaka down to places like luvu, pls labour party presents is not here at all, I will love to have some partners, so that, we can put our heads together to come up with something, ie nasarawa state! Contact me on, zero nine zero two four double six three five zero nine, especially , I will need the contact of LP ward chairman in this Axis, thanks

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
bjprodint1:
100 Banners and 500 fliers.i will do house to house campaign,and beg some obidient shop owners to allow me hang the banners in their shops where they can be monitored.i will also hang d banners at road junctions where i wont b billed and in gbaggy settlements.i am a known teacher in kurudu and people trust my opinion
okey send address for mail you will bills okey

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by MrBachelor: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2022
bjprodint1:
Uncle,we have seen you.pls rest.

Forget that guy. He's obviously an agent provocateur.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by bjprodint1: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
okey send address for mail you will bills okey
Pls send packages to d young shall grow motor park,mararaba.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Lovelive: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
We love you.

Warm regards !
@Ijebu-Ode

Me and I remain Obidient.

PlayMaker14:
Madam Joyce, please continue with the sensitization over there, I am also doing same thing here in Kanam LGA of Plateau State, especially Dengi (A Muslim dominated community)

So far so good, I am getting some positive feedback..

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by PlayMaker14: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Lovelive:
We love you.

Warm regards !
@Ijebu-Ode

Me and I remain Obidient.

Remain Everly Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
bjprodint1:
Pls send packages to d young shall grow motor park,mararaba.0 9 1 3 7 4 7 4 6 6 4
okey will get back to you okey
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
bjprodint1:
Pls send packages to d young shall grow motor park,mararaba.0 9 1 3 7 4 7 4 6 6 4
Hello please have been trying your number can't connect
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by bjprodint1: 5:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Hello please have been trying your number can't connect
Still expectin her phone number
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2022
bjprodint1:
Still expectin her phone number
have sent it to ur line please remove ur number off here okay
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by MrBachelor: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
have sent it to ur line please remove ur number off here okay
You also have to remove it from where you quoted her.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by flamingREED(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Not that I am calling you a liar or another party stooge but you have an access to the internet, are you not enough to effect any change around you

Obidient children reason outside the box! Or is this how you intend to take back Nigeria

In this 21st century, the first gadget EVERY Nigerian go for is a phone!

So show me an average northerner without a phone connected to the internet and I will show you babies!

Enough of all these charades!

We meeeeve

Stop bullying someone. Others will think you're a mole.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by Enyimbafc: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Madam Joyce, please continue with the sensitization over there, I am also doing same thing here in Kanam LGA of Plateau State, especially Dengi (A Muslim dominated community)

I will tell you the truth,forget about Dengi muslim dominated areas,the will vote for mostly Tinubu because of their son Babayo and others will vote atiku.Concentrate on christain dominated areas,although kanaam votes will be rendered useless by other christain dominated L.G.As in plateau state.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by PastorFire: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2022
PlayMaker14:

I saw a Peter Obi face cap with the Labour logo on someone's car here in Jos. Does anyone know how i can get it please? I want to buy and share to people here.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by MrBachelor: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:
I saw a Peter Obi face cap with the Labour logo on someone's car here in Jos. Does anyone know how i can get it please? I want to buy and share to people here.

Hello, have you gotten it?
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by PastorFire: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2022
MrBachelor:

Hello, have you gotten it?
Yes please. I have. Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Team by MrBachelor: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2022
PastorFire:
Yes please. I have. Thank you.

You're welcome, sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi / BREAKING: Apc Rejected As Governor Buni Escapes Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / Updated List Of Tinubu’s Northern Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.