Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced (493 Views)

Which Buhari Did Bakare Know? - Oke Umurhohwo / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Ceenaija(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari in all his religious bigotry and his influence in the north rejected Moslem Moslems ticket. He understood how plural Nigeria society are. Tinubu, because of his desperate ambition to become president he decided to sideline Christians and go for Moslem Moslems ticket.

This dancing step of Tinubu is a wrong signal to both Christian and Moslem alike that Tinubu level of desperate ambition is dangerous to a plural society like our. If doesn't bloody care about our unity, i tell you our economy, security etc will never be save in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by helinues: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Make una stop wailing and use your power on the ballot without bugging us

1 Like

Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Viscuz: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2022
That is to say Yoruba Christian Go to hell grin

1 Like

Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2022
because Tinubu is a secular muslim. Buhari is a die hard Muslim. That is d difference
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by MadamVanessa(f): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

The cursed foolish thief that is parading around with incurable diseases has shot himself. We'll help him say bye bye to his presidential ambition.

Foolish idiot
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Tallesty1(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Nobody called you here chief. You're the one bugging yourself
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by helinues: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
Nobody called you here chief. You're the one bugging yourself

Show us your invitation letter for this thread
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Ceenaija(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Do they understand what is fairness, equity and inclusiveness. Because of one man desperate ambition, the nation will jettison fairness, equity and inclusiveness . I believe that this may be a set-up for to edged Tinubu out.
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Show us your invitation letter for this thread
Show me where I complained of being bugged
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by helinues: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
Show me where I complained of being bugged

Nobody called you here chief

On same thread still on FP oo.

Take things easy and stop forgetting things easily
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Tallesty1(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

On same thread still on FP oo.

Take things easy and stop forgetting things easily
Are you this dimwitted?
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by helinues: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
Are you this dimwitted?

No I am not

You are the one already displaying such behaviour
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Ceenaija(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Please Helinues,don't derail this discussion . You can settle with that guy elsewhere.
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by wickedJezibel(f): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
oga you no get candidate for this election
Stop the gum body ooo
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Olatunji1929: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

No I am not

You are the one already displaying such behaviour
sometimes you sound normal but most of the time you sound very foolish it's not a must to contribute if you don't have any meaningful things to says just shut up or ignore the topic
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by helinues: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2022
wickedJezibel:
oga you no get candidate for this election
Stop the gum body ooo

Why should that be your headache?

Is gum body which could attract something good no better pass busy body wey be exercise in futility?
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by helinues: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Olatunji1929:
sometimes you sound normal but most of the time you sound very foolish it's not a must to contribute if you don't have any meaningful things to says just shut up or ignore the topic

The baddest Helinues, you are number what on this thread?

E lo po si wa

Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by wickedJezibel(f): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Why should that be your headache?

Is gum body which could attract something good no better pass busy body wey be exercise in futility?
stop the gum body hunny pie kiss
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Newton2024: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Ceenaija(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Moslem Moslems ticket is an error, that alone has destroyed Tinubu's chances.
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Ceenaija(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu's supporters are deserting jim
Re: Moslem Moslems Ticket Which Buhari Rejected ,tinubu Embraced by Kendo999: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
My vote is for Peter Obi.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Only For The OBIDIENT - PVC MODE / My Plans For IPOB, Other Agitators - Peter Obi / Pictures Of The Lady EFCC Arrested In Osun State Over Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.