Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu (25849 Views)

Buba Galadima: How Buhari Fired My Uncle Over Naira Redesign In 1984 / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by KEVIND: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buba Galadima, Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari never wanted to have anything to do with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He stated this in the current edition of The Interview Magazine.

Galadima also said he was the brain behind the alliance between the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), against Buhari’s wishes.

Buhari and Tinubu were the leaders of CPC and ACN, two of the five legacy parties that formed the APC in 2014.

“Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said.

“I was for it and I organised it and wrote a memo that even produced a candidate for the vice presidency, this same Yemi Osinbajo,” Galadima said.

The R-APC chairman also revealed he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon.

“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/29/r-apc-chairman-buba-galadima-reveals-buhari-rejected-tinubu/amp/

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Optional20: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
.iranu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Gloriousgud: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
thank you sir. after 2023 he will go back to daura to rear his cows very well. do we all agree if yes hit like, if no hit share. let Nigerians decide. oya let's go!!!

171 Likes 203 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by authehighness: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
buhari has really suffered,being incompotent is not good at all,buhari will be like,how i wish this is miitary regime,let me teach this people some lesson

35 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by bedspread: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nigerians should come together and make our Country......
Buhari and His Group was The Greatest Error since 1960....

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by tashashiel(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lemme just be using my pvc to fan myself because
One mountain must be removed in Jesus name

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
The R-APC chairman also revealed he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon.

“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.

grin grin grin
Buhari back to Daura 2019 insha allah

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by lwise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari, the man with ZERO integrity

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by OsuEbonyi: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by kunmiiii: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari might have really been better off raising cattle in Daura, but back in 2015 he was believed to be the lesser of two evils which complemented his emergence as President, and might still be the same thing come 2019 if Atiku runs against him, PDP should just get their act together which is highly doubtful because the recent mass defection to PDP is gonna cause a momentous stir.

No one is perfect, Buhari has good intentions but he's too flawed, I'd rather he step aside for someone more astute, not necessarily a Youth like Nigerians have been clamouring for because nowadays it seems Youthfulness is truly wasted on the young but Buhari really has no business running for another 4yrs which is evidenced by the botched 4yrs he presided over.

44 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by SolutionMee: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by DogmaNation: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tinubu political career will be in tatters after 2019,since he choose to close his ears to d cry of Nigerians, all because of his selfish ambition. Tinubu will never be President .

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
“Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said.......
If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” he added.
Buhari will surely put Tinubu where he rightly belong should he get the so called 2nd.term.

7 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by tomakint: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tinubu is about to have his fingers burnt.......I can only laugh in advance grin angry grin cheesy cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Herdsmen: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Apc going....

Going...

Gone!!!

Thank God..

Is freedom from this evil bondage .. this administration is evil and so incompetent

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by aolawale025: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2018
For a man so close to buhari to turn against me tells me something is terribly wrong. Nigerians are yet to hear the details

23 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Metuh: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Tinubu is an afonja, I'm not surprised. grin

His loyalty lies to his Alimi master since he is a Muslim.

He will be used and dumped as usual.

21 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Tofax: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
hmmm, It seems there's a lot more we don't know about Tinubu and Buhari alliance.

7 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by lizzybet(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2018
we don hear

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by 7lives: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Nonsense, Buhari that shed tears when the alliance failed in 2011?, Galadima find better work do jare.
Galadima should stop wasting his time trying to drive a wedge between Baba and Tinubu, the only card left on their table is now Tinubu?.
Are these not the same people that said Tinubu and SW contribution DID NOT MADE Buhari won the 2015 election?.
Awon WEREY, shior.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Mobadapp: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2018
tinubu will be doing buhari waka in his mind .
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by RZArecta2(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari is a useless lesbian goat cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Buhari2019: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2018
New wailer

4 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Dottore: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by bejeria101(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
lwise:
Buhari, the man with ZERO integrity
Zero still has value.

4 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by dotcomnamename: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Lol. Say whatever you like.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by BabaO2: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
This galadima get complex no be small, why arrogating everything to himself?, if he's well qualified or so sure of himself, why can't he contest election himself rather than being an hawker of Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Okay,

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio.
Re: Galadima: How Buhari Rejected Tinubu by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2018
DogmaNation:
Tinubu political career will be in tartars after 2019,since he choose to close his ears to d cry of Nigerians, all because of his selfish ambition. Tinubu will never be President .
So the tweets of a random twitter user is now hard facts

As for Buba Galadima, it is not strange to see two gladiators having reservations about forming an alliance with eachother . I am sure even Tinubu must have had his own reservations about the alliance at some point in the whole process of forming APC.

It is also not uncommon to see subordinates playing a bigger role in convincing their masters or bosses in the process of forming an alliance with other gladiators.

However, it is selfish for anybody to think any alliance formed between others is down to them because if the people involved in the alliance don't make concessions to reach an agreement or develop interest, nothing will happen.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor-elect Of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun Visits Abiola Ajimobi (PHOTOS) / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.