Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority (19662 Views)

Senators, Reps Consider Tinubu’s ₦‎27.5 Trillion Budget Without Details / Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by ablejesus26(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Every well meaning Nigerian from whatever already rejected such aspirations that will add fuel into the burning furnace of hate, disunity and mistrust that we are trying to quench.
Apc must go.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Unfortunately, Yorubas still live and work together with every other tribe in Nigeria so, what affects them affects every other tribe. Until I see filling stations dispensing fuel cheaper to some tribes, till I see hospitals where they check you tribe before billing you, until I see roads marked exclusively for a particular tribe, then we all are tied with one rope.

Thank you.....
Yorubas are the most tribalistic people on the Universe.
They can be very myopic and shallow in their thinking.
That is the reason they voted Buhari,beacause of Osinbajo, not beacause they love Buhari,but because they want the seat after a Northerner so they can put their own.

That is why they tag anyone IPOB,when you antagonize their ideology,not knowing that there are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Bollinga: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
na wahala u put yourself
Pandora is an ipob project with only online noise
Kwankwanso told u
Sowore told u
Doyin okupe told u

Just keep making noise online

Mr Pandora take note

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Peter Obi stands head and shoulders higher than all other presidential candidates in Nigeria today.

1. He has a competent VP
2. He has an intimidating CV
3. He has an unblemished reputation
4. He has a sterling performance as an administrator
5. He had a very successful private business
6. He has a very peaceful family
7. He has the support of all the youths of Nigeria
8. He has the support of all the workers in Nigeria
9. He has the support of all the students in Nigeria
10. He has demonstrated his love and support of humanity, helping Nigerians from every part of Nigeria.

The only thing that may go for Obi in all the things you stated here is his family and I'm not sure if that's true or not. But God forbid that I should ever call someone like Peter Obi my president! He doesn't have the personality and I wonder where and when it was that he acquired the qualifications and experience his supporters are flaunting. Obi, president? Never! Even the Imo governor and Moghalu are more preferable than him. Strident voice, lips like a liar's caught in the act and darting eyes that eagerly begs for corroboration whilst speaking. If Obi is the best the Igbo can offer for 2023 then they'll have to wait for another 8 years. For goodness sake, Peter Obi is not presidential!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Goditto(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
His aspiration to islamise Nigeria ba.
It shall stand, neither shall it come to pass Isaiah 7:7
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by King3urna(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu for President.

I am a Yoruba man and a Christian.

No way, on Earth I won't vote for my kinsmen, even if Tinubu pick devil as the VP, I will still vote him. If e pain you, hug transformer. .

Politics is a game of number, those complaining about the Muslim Muslim ticket won't vote Tinubu in the first place, why the tears?

Tinubu is having a landslide next year.

If you are Yoruba and you let these Ipob swines confuse you, you are on your own, even when kanu the terrorist was killing their people, they still supported him, Tinubu hasn't and won't kill anyone

Not at all tinunbu is saint it’s my father that killed bode Williams hahaha I grew up with Yoruba people so really don’t get bothered about that they most fake ass only few real guys no be one housa man talk say if him wake up hear the drum of war if na Yoruba him go sleep back hahaha I don’t understand when Yoruba challenge Igbo’s haha baba come Lagos make you see something na na odogwu everywhere you go Igbo’s always leading but I love Yoruba the real ones sha not this fake ass on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by olas24u(f): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
profacid:
Only during elections Yoruba Muslims will deceive the Christians of being One, will Yoruba Muslims support a Yoruba Christian candidate picking a Christian VP for presidential elections? I just pity the Yoruba Christians being deceived.

Even if he choose a christian ,you will not have voted ,you have other choices
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by NairaMaster1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

He was referring to yoruba ppl not ipob

And we know Yorubas to be notorious in voting sick, terrorists and corrupt people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by NairaMaster1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Sorry not yeebos but yoruba's

Just like the Yorubas are getting fuel for free now and a dollar for 50 naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by learner007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
God forbid BAT thing
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Bollinga: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

So if u know what benefits d yorubas will benefit u too then support tinubu for president

Vote tinubu to move Nigeria forward in reality and not social media dream

How does Tinubu who chose a known boko haram sympathiser as his VP benefit the country. Tinubu doesn't want peace he want more killing and kidnapping in Nigeria

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by olas24u(f): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Reinaldo:
God forbid bad thing. Peter Obi is our priority

So after the election which post will you be asking for?You are not good politicians and not learning fast and wont catch up soon.You will humble yourselves first and stop abusing everybody

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Paullo19: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
My own thought, an neither against the Yoruba or Hausas ruling, nor Muslims or christians ruling but against people with just selfish interest..i wonder if this is the time we start being tribalistic. the country over the years of APC and PDP governance has become a slump under their watch..i am tired of this old fools..you want to go to school ND finally get admitted, ASUU will make u spend 6yrs for four years course, you graduate, no work. And we come out every year to fight for same people fighting ourselves all in the name of tribalism for who don't even know u. It is too bad. We. Should look beyond he is a Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa and vote for those who are ready to work for the good of the country. The problem with u guys in this group is tribalism and religion then u take for granted the feature of urself and ur unborn children. For me am tired ND i need new set of mind, i don't need those with structure anymore, they have not been too good for us...we need a change which all of us need to be part of not minding where the person is from or the religion. Thank u all

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by shiffynaani(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu for President.

I am a Yoruba man and a Christian.

No way, on Earth I won't vote for my kinsmen, even if Tinubu pick devil as the VP, I will still vote him. If e pain you, hug transformer. .

Politics is a game of number, those complaining about the Muslim Muslim ticket won't vote Tinubu in the first place, why the tears?

Tinubu is having a landslide next year.

If you are Yoruba and you let these Ipob swines confuse you, you are on your own, even when kanu the terrorist was killing their people, they still supported him, Tinubu hasn't and won't kill anyone
To hell with you and your Tinubu

I'm a full blooded Yoruba and i will make sure my family and those surrounding me vote for peter Obi

I'll never vote for apc after turning Nigeria to hell on earth for us

.....and I'll forever curse anybody and their generations if any old, senile mannequin is elected again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by engrchykae(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

He was referring to yoruba ppl not ipob
that was the same rhetoric that was played to the North and the K gang(Kano, Katsina, Kaduna)started giving their million million votes to entrench wickedness
Today Kaduna and Katsina have paid dearly while Kano is free.
When Tinubu meant agbado and cassava for youths, he meant for all Nigerian youths.
It's not like he will spare Yoruba youths.
Obasanjo was president, how did Ogun state benefit from it?
Buhari is president but Katsina indigenes are paying bandits taxes.
Very funny.
The politicians are smart, they have no tribe or religion but they will use it to divide foolish Nigerians
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by saintrow1: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sanwo Olu God will bless you. I love yorubas that support yorubas. You are a true yoruba man.
Go on Facebook, twitter and Instagram and see how igbos are raining insults on tinubu and yorubas.

All the Biafra agitation YouTubers have converted their youtube channel to pro obi
All those igbo celebrities are supporting obi. Mind you these refugees couldn't make it in the east oooo, they all made it in yoruba land. They all made it in lagos. Without yorubas they can never put food on their table.

To the igbos, all these are perfectly ok, but when a yoruba person support his/her fellow yoruba, they will start shouting tribalism. The same way they started the civil war, they started killing other tribes in the east. Ojuku or whatsoever that coward is called even threaten to attack and invade yoruba land. The biafrans didn't even make it to ore before awolowo and the Nigeria army starved them to death.
They are always the won to start trouble but when trouble fight back they will start crying victimisation.
I am not expecting much from tinubu when he becomes the president. All I way is 3 things.
Tinubu I take God beg you because we yorubas can no long continue living in the same country with these backward tribes
Please

1. Take us back to regional government
Or
2. Allow Nigeria to practice full federalism
Or
3. Allow referendum so we can all good our separate ways

We yorubas cannot continue like this. Just imagine if we are still in regional government till now. Yorubaland will be a developed society. Pa awolowo did a wonder job but the children of hate were too jealous and hateful.

BAT 2023
Glory to tinubu
Think Yoruba first

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by olas24u(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okobola146:
You and Tinubu dey craze. Na God go punish you and priority kee you there

You don dey craze

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by olas24u(f): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:
Every well meaning Nigerian from whatever already rejected such aspirations that will add fuel into the burning furnace of hate, disunity and mistrust that we are trying to quench.
Apc must go.

Be strategic after 8 years ,The north will be next ,you were played liked football by PDP

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by blossom4real(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
NairaMaster1:

And we know Yorubas to be notorious in voting sick, terrorists and corrupt people.

Don't fall for his trap. If you go tribal with him, you may loose the support of the christian yorubas that have vowed not to vote for Tinubu because of the muslim- Muslim ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by engrchykae(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
that’s in potopoto republic

Here in south west n d north we are for asiwaju

Don’t come with the madness of they would vote their son cos
Ali modu sheriff
Buni
Tanko yakassai
Ganduje
El rufai n co saw atiku n kwankwanso before they endorsed jagaban

Alaye name one northern big wig that have endorsed pandora or we should just continue making noise online?
keep supporting tinubu, if Tinubu wins now and start feeding you agbado and cassava, you will start begging on nairaland and be dropping gtb account
Olagunju olanike olaniyi
Nothing is too small nothing is too big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Kaiser20: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Ali modu sheriff
Buni
Tanko yakassai
Ganduje

Alaye name one northern big wig that have endorsed pandora or we should just continue making noise online?
Your mumu too much. Nigerians are suffering and they said NO and you are talking about one northern big wing.
The interest of the citizens generally matters, not One corrupt northern big wing
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
saintrow1:
Sanwo Olu God will bless you. I love yorubas that support yorubas. You are a true yoruba man.
Go on Facebook, twitter and Instagram and see how igbos are raining insults on tinubu and yorubas.

All the Biafra agitation YouTubers have converted their youtube channel to pro obi
All those igbo celebrities are supporting obi. Mind you these refugees couldn't make it in the east oooo, they all made it in yoruba land. They all made it in lagos. Without yorubas they can never put food on their table.

To the igbos, all these are perfectly ok, but when a yoruba person support his/her fellow yoruba, they will start shouting tribalism. The same way they started the civil war, they started killing other tribes in the east. Ojuku or whatsoever that coward is called even threaten to attack and invade yoruba land. The biafrans didn't even make it to ore before awolowo and the Nigeria army starved them to death.
They are always the won to start trouble but when trouble fight back they will start crying victimisation.
I am not expecting much from tinubu when he becomes the president. All I way is 3 things.
Tinubu I take God beg you because we yorubas can no long continue living in the same country with these backward tribes
Please

1. Take us back to regional government
Or
2. Allow Nigeria to practice full federalism
Or
3. Allow referendum so we can all good our separate ways

We yorubas cannot continue like this. Just imagine if we are still in regional government till now. Yorubaland will be a developed society. Pa awolowo did a wonder job but the children of hate were too jealous and hateful.

BAT 2023
Glory to tinubu
Think Yoruba first

Great. You got it right.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Factcheck0001: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
engrchykae:
keep supporting tinubu, if Tinubu wins now and start feeding you agbado and cassava, you will start begging on nairaland and be dropping gtb account
Olagunju olanike olaniyi
Nothing is too small nothing is too big
u dey craze

U don ever see me beg for here before?
U no well

N whose account details is that?
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Emmyviva: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oga Jide ,,with all due respect to you Sir
this is not the time to enable one actualise a "selfish dream" as against the dream to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians in the mess we all found ourselves..
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Brushstrokes20: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lorry load of TRASH FOR LAWMA undecided
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Paullo19: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

God forbid that I should ever call someone like Peter Obi my president! He doesn't have the personality and I wonder where and when it was that he acquired the qualifications and experience his supporters are flaunting. Obi, president? Never! Even the Imo governor and Moghalu are more preferable than him. Strident voice, lips like a liar's caught in the act and darting eyes that eagerly begs for corroboration whilst speaking. If Obi i to s the best the Igbo can offer for 2023 then they'll have to wait for another 8 years. For goodness sake, Peter Obi is not presidential!
You just need to wake up from ur sleep...there is no perfect human.how many of our past leaders have actually said something ND did exactly what they say? Don't u think it's better to vote a lesser their who have the people at heart than vote for someone who's aim is to recruit 50,000,000 youths into the army...watch the interactive sections of this guy's maybe u will get to understand better then that is if the other guys even have any..
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by MetaPhysical: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
.Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, yesterday, urged the Yoruba people to see the aspiration of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as their priority to enable him actualise his dream of becoming Nigeria’s president in 2023.

Why should we?

Did Tinubu make Yoruba his priority when fulanis were killing our Obas and burning their towns?

Give me a darn good reason I should vote Tinubu...or convince other Yoruba to support Tinubu?
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Ali modu sheriff
Buni
Tanko yakassai
Ganduje

this one you are shouting alaye upandan
We are not tours, tinubu urchins
Mc oluomos
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by seunayantokun(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is the this man thinking well?
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by ablejesus26(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
olas24u:

Be strategic after 8 years ,The north will be next ,you were played liked football by PDP

Being strategic do you imply supporting a Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Such that will pave way for another 8years Northern Muslim rule making it 24 straight years in all?
Well if Peter Obi fails to get it, perhaps atifku can hold on to it while the South goes to the drawing board to find a level ground on fronting a unifying agenda.
Apc must go for they seek to divide us further.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by DWickedLandLord: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
mention one Igbo governor supporting obi?

Obaseki that is stylishly supporting him is a political orphan n a loser so he’s clutching for relevance

He don fumble for apc
He don fumble for pdp
So he’s just like a drowning man who can hold on to anything

In your mind this post is to castigate obi?

You really don't understand this is precisely why Nigerians love him ?

You know what, I'm not even upset.
It has been years n years of brain washing. It will take time
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Johel(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
dre11:
Sanwo-Olu to Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority

•Buhari explains why Tinubu announced Shettima in Daura

•Lawan, Gbajabiamila, N’East caucus back Shettima’s pick

•Linking ex-Borno gov to Boko Haram mischievous, says Sani

•Northern CAN says it won’t lose sleep over party’s choice

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/12/sanwo-olu-to-yoruba-people-consider-tinubus-aspiration-your-priority/

Yoruba people sef tire for APC government,Na dem cry for Lagos and Ogun State pass...We ain't enemies,Yorubas could give an Igbo man a chance because if you really look,it's about time for an Igbo man...Tho this ain't about tribe,just vote competence,APC and PDP has failed...let's try LP to be fair enough...God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Governor Aminu Bello In Daura (Photos) / We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari / List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.