Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Are Yorubas This Dumb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Yorubas This Dumb? (1256 Views)

they are Igbo Pretending To Be Yorubas , this is nigeria politician do. / Igbos And Yorubas This Fight For Freedom Is Against The World[video] / Are You This Dumb In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
I don't identify with any of the two dominant religions neither do I sympathize with their extremities. However, since Tinubu declared his intentions to run on a Muslim-Muslim ticket, many people outside the SW and Yorubaland have been trying to sow a seed of division amongst us.

This message is for Yoruba Christians who have now decided to buy into propaganda and to shit on their roots or ethnicity. If you don't know where you belong in Nigeria politics, you better read up our history and see who your friends and enemies are. We've at most times been on our own until recently.

You should know that nobody would represent the interest of Yoruba land in general than a Yoruba person like you. Nobody will care about your grievances if you have nobody at the top. You want to be third class citizens in your country? If you don't know your history, read it up!

Nevertheless, you're free to vote for who you want. Don't just spoil the unity we have amongst ourselves. We're one people and we share the same language and culture. If Nigeria ends, we'll still be Yorubas.

Vote for who you like, don't just join the campaign against your people. Coz at the end, we'll all suffer together.

Good luck to you.

7 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Mraphel: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Oloruntobi4382:
I don't identify with any of the two dominant religions neither do I sympathize with their extremities. However, since Tinubu declared his intentions to run on a Muslim-Muslim ticket, many people outside the SW and Yorubaland have been trying to sow a seed of division amongst us.

This message is for Yoruba Christians who have now decided to buy into propaganda and to shit on their roots or ethnicity. If you don't know where you belong in Nigeria politics, you better read up our history and see who your friends and enemies are. We've at most times been on our own until recently.

You should know that nobody would represent the interest of Yoruba land in general than a Yoruba person like you. Nobody will care about your grievances if you have nobody at the top. You want to be third class citizens in your country? If you don't know your history, read it up!

Nevertheless, you're free to vote for who you want. Don't just spoil the unity we have amongst ourselves. We're one people and we share the same language and culture. If Nigeria ends, we'll still be Yorubas.

Vote for who you like, don't just join the campaign against your people. Coz at the end, we'll all suffer together.

Good luck to you.
Who do u want Yoruba to vote?

6 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Mraphel:

Who do u want Yoruba to vote?

Naturally, I'd say Tinubu. But since religion is now an issue, it has become complex.

My advice though is that this shouldn't bring division amongst us. We're Yorubas first before being Christians or Muslims.

Let's campaign for our preferred candidate but let's avoid the Yoruba Muslims vs Yoruba Christians stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2022
We are indivisible...... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

4 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Oloruntobi4382:

Naturally, I'd say Tinubu. But since religion is now an issue, it has become complex.

My advice though is that this shouldn't bring division amongst us. We're Yorubas first before being Christians or Muslims.

Let's campaign for our preferred candidate but let's avoid the Yoruba Muslims vs Yoruba Christians stuff.
Ofcourse your are right....I know my candidate and I refuse to vote a known Agbero and head slamming terrorist to Aso rock

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by immortalcrown(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
This poster is..., let me not say it. So, among all the candidates, BAT is the best? Sane people are trying to end tribalism and religious sentiment in the government. You are going backward. Chai! So, the worst should be elected because he is from your tribe? The quoted paragraphs show your intention. Every other thing you said in the post is pretense. You are pretentious because you know you are advocating for the worst. The power of conscience.
Oloruntobi4382:

5 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Coolsperm: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
To be very honest, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , he have insulted us and let us down, very soon christian leaders will take a position

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Bomboiy: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Is tribalism the only way Tinubu urchins can sell their drug dealer of a candidate?

You want to convince enlightened Yorubas to vote for Tinubu and the only thing you can use us tribalism?

Tinubu made his choice of a Muslim VP,he should live with the consequences. Go to social media and see Yorubas blasting him for making that choice, Goodluck with using tribalism card on them.

8 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by KingKO22: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
K grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by GeneralPula: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Oloruntobi4382:

Good luck to you.

Tinubu’s wife is a Christian..

In SW, there are numerous couples with different religion and everyone is cool..

Religion has nothing to do with good governance. Tinubu will make a great president!

2 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
This poster is..., let me not say it. So, among all the candidates, BAT is the best? Sane people are trying to end tribalism and religious sentiment in the government. You are going backward. Chai! So, the worst should be elected because he is from your tribe? The quoted paragraphs show his intention. Every other thing he said in the post is pretense.

Do you have problem with reading or you've decided to be outrightly dumbbbb?

Please refrain from my posts as they do not target your demographics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
To be very honest, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , he have insulted us and let us down, very soon christian leaders will take a position

I've gone through your posts and you're not Yoruba. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by arcis: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
Ofcourse your are right....I know my candidate and I refuse to vote a known Agbero and head slamming terrorist to Aso rock

That's your problem, vote your candidate and stop abusing people who's achievement your fifth generations can't achieve...

Nobody is forcing you, by the way, your vote is already useless...so stop hating...

BAT 2023....no shaking..it's a done deal...

2 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by immortalcrown(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Oloruntobi4382:
Do you have problem with reading or you've decided to be outrightly dumbbbb?
Please refrain from my posts as they do not target your demographics.
If you are not the dumb one, explain this quote.
Oloruntobi4382:

Also, you cannot stop me from commenting on your post. This page is not dedicated to you or your demography. This is a public space and whoever sees anything here has the right to react to it. This post is not in your inbox, so you cannot accuse me of invading your privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by KingKO22: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
This poster is..., let me not say it. So, among all the candidates, BAT is the best? Sane people are trying to end tribalism and religious sentiment in the government. You are going backward. Chai! So, the worst should be elected because he is from your tribe? The quoted paragraphs show his intention. Every other thing he said in the post is pretense.
Must everyone have same choice ?

The baby factory that has been catalyst of destruction in the SW would never support any Yoruba man

How many Yeebow support Osinbajo ?
We saw how you guys called Osinbajo a fake pastor
We don't forget how ur forefathers hate MKO and Awolowo

In conclusion. There is no division among Yorubas in term of Religion but political differences in not a problem as we no once can force his candidacy on others

Democracy is about choice

Why must Igbo accuse anyone who support Tinubu yet they have been one of the major benefactor of Tinubu achievement in Lagos
Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by arcis: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Is tribalism the only way Tinubu urchins can sell their drug dealer of a candidate?

You want to convince enlightened Yorubas to vote for Tinubu and the only thing you can use us tribalism?

Tinubu made his choice of a Muslim VP,he should live with the consequences. Go to social media and see Yorubas blasting him for making that choice, Goodluck with using tribalism card on them.

You see, you guys are just ignorant of our politics play in Nigeria..Your social media will not win elections for you..it's your choice to vote for your candidate, Tinubu is busy campaigning with the real voters, you guys are busy on Social media full of hatred.

BAT 2023....God's work....

Haters can keep hating..
Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by inoki247: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Na the two region wey dey intolerant to each other religion dey carry am for head..

in the West we av the 3 religion in all the family and we don't fight each other cos of religion we all still sit down to du family meeting putting our religion behind us...

Dey want our region to be like dere region whr dey kill each oda bkuz dey can't tolerate each oda religion....

if religion war ar to happen in the west it will means each family will need to start killing dem sef which I know will neva happen.....

2 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
arcis:

why not Seun...

Keep ranting....
Ya pap..... dey rant tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by arcis: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2022
KingKO22:

The baby factory that has been catalyst of destruction in the SW would never support any Yoruba man

In conclusion. There is no division among Yorubas in term of Religion but political differences in not a problem as we no once can force his candidacy on others

Why must Igbo accuse anyone who support Tinubu yet they have been one of the major benefactor of Tinubu achievement in Lagos

Because their heart is fill with hatred..

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Do you think every Yoruba person is foolish? When they Killed in Ondo and they told you it was iswap did you stop it or did Tinubu a great man, stop it? You better stop putting the lives of innocent Yorubas in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by arcis: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
Ya pap..... dey rant tongue

BAT 2023...NO shaking
Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Bomboiy: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
arcis:

You see, you guys are just ignorant of our politics play in Nigeria..Your social media will not win elections for you..it's your choice to vote for your candidate, Tinubu is busy campaigning with the real voters, you guys are busy on Social media full of hatred.

Haters can keep hating..

We are making noise on social media,but you are the ones crying that Yorubas are not supporting their own, you are the ones shouting Yoruba Ronu.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
arcis:

BAT 2023...NO shaking
Ya body dey shake to type that jargons I dey sure tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by marod(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Coolsperm:

Coolsperm: 12:41pm On Jun 25

"Is Yoruba Muslims that started it, and we the SS people will never support Tinubu due what he ( Tinubu ) did to Jonathan in Ojota protest"

You are no longer "we the SS people", you are now, "we Yoruba Christian"?

You mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by arcis: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Do you think every Yoruba person is foolish? When they Killed in Ondo and they told you it was iswap did you stop it or did Tinubu a great man, stop it? You better stop putting the lives of innocent Yorubas in trouble.

Mr...what about innocent Igbos?

Vote BAT 2023....
Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Oloruntobi4382:

Op, you started well and said the right things. Don't then go out wimpishly trying to play to the gallery and please everyone.

Nigeria is a completely ethnocentic cauldron of hate currently and Igbos are at the forefront of that hatred.

Yorubas should vote Tinubu. As simple as that. He is the most detribalised, most progressive and most fair of all candidates running.

It is desperados , mainly Igbos, working the religious angle and You're right to warn Yorubas not to fall for it because Nigeria is very divided today and the peace is very fragile currently.

The IPOBians making the most noise about Muslim-muslim combo did not believe in Nigeria till Kanu was jailed and Obi joined the race. We are not falling for it.

Tinubu made the right choice. He will be vindicated after winning the elections and more so after reforming Nigeria so we can all gain value from where we live and how ready we are to work hard and progressively to better ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:

This is a Yoruba thread.
Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by immortalcrown(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
KingKO22:
Is the presidential election about tribes and religions or about the nation? If your answer is that the election is about tribes and religion, then you are right for choosing a candidate based on his tribe and religion. But if your answer is that the election is about the nation, why are you not prioritizing competence in your choice of candidate? Everything you said here is about tribe and religion. You did not mention competence.

As for your questions regarding "Yeebow", I cannot answer it because I do not know what "Yeebow" mean. As for Igbo people accusing Tinubu's supporters, those Igbo people are misguided. I am an Igbo. I do not accuse Tinubu's supporters. What I do is I challenge them to justify their claims, and point out their selfishness. And that is what I am doing under this post. I am asking if Tinubu is the best candidate. I am pointing out the tribalism in the post. Saying the truth when it is necessary is not accusation. Whatever I said about this post is evident in the post and you cannot deny it.
Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by arcis: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Bomboiy:

We are making noise on social media,but you are the ones crying that Yorubas are not supporting their own, you are the ones shouting Yoruba Ronu.

Real Yorubas are with BAT, we can only persuade you to rethink if truly you are Omoluwabi. we don't want you guys to waste your votes..let join hands to make Nigeria great again...stop hating..let live in peace even if u aren't voting BAT...I COM WIT PEACE

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas This Dumb? by ajekpaks(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
arcis:

You see, you guys are just ignorant of our politics play in Nigeria..Your social media will not win elections for you..it's your choice to vote for your candidate, Tinubu is busy BUYING voters, you guys are busy on Social media full of hatred.

Haters can keep hating..

My brother, I'm Igbo, born and bred in Lagos... Yoruba are my neighbours, friends and occasional dates... you can not hate and live with those you hate... Yorubas and Igbos have been co existing for decades...

Igbos voted massively for OBJ, they love the ineffective Osibanjo...

But they also want this country to work...

Same Yoruba have thrown their support for this current calamity of a government, and are still pushing for the continuity of it not out of love, but out of sentimental clouded spite, and ethnic bigotry...

If not for ethnic bias are the Yorubas not supposed to rally behind the most credible presidential candidate Nigeria have known in a long time?

What's worse than self hatred?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Lied Again Live On Channels TV / Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians / Flashback: Peter Obi Boasted That He's Richer than The President Of The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.