Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians (1256 Views)

Reminder: A Yoruba Preacher Was Banned From Preaching In Heeboland / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by SteveDGreat: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
A video of a church program has surfaced where a Yoruba speaking Preacher has warned Nigerians not to Vote for Tinubu.
He warned that if Tinubu becomes the president, Nigeria will Sink .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOfUZPc3R4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Joey4321: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
People don't care. And I ain't blame them.

The poor people that will vote for Tinubu will really enjoy him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Igbodicool(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
We know...

He is more tribalistic and nepotistic than Buhari.
Imagine him with Ogun Priestess Remi as the first lady.

Only the online blind BATimus will vote for him.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by SmartPolician: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nobody cares anymore.

Thank God my passport is still valid.

Na to find way komot the country.

Nigerians don't like this country.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Yoruba1stson: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
BAT is a moving train

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tell them o

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train

Blind BATimus, you need an Obi for your brain healing.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Oziens: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obi is fresh air Nigeria requires to work again. Let all right thinking Nigerians really behind Labour Party, Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by lonecatt(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Tinubu's journey in respect of the presidency is just about achieving his life time ambition. Very dangerous

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Osariemen12: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
If I were a superhuman, anyone that will vote Tinubu will die minutes to the election.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Newton2024: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Joey4321:
People don't care. And I ain't blame them.

The poor people that will vote for Tinubu will really enjoy him.
Even we Yoruba Christian's will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket, when Muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's Tinubu supported muric on that, so we Yoruba Christian's are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Kagd10: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbodicool:
We know...

He is more tribalistic and nepotistic than Buhari.
Imagine him with Ogun Priestess Remi as the first lady.

Only the online blind BATimus will vote for him.

Yet he has yet to drive you hatefilled loonatic out of Lagos. No one has even returned 1/5 of the bigotry and hate you dish out. Tinubu is too gentle I swear.

The end time pastor himself should direct his preaching to those threatening Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi etc.. He's in Lagos preaching for example and no one is threatening himm
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by onumadu: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
The spirit of God is STRAIGHTFORWARD AND FEARLESS.
A true servant of God has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Allison012: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
but will they listen??
with their head like zuma rock.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Joey4321: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Newton2024:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket, when Muric told Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's Tinubu supported muric on that, so we Yoruba Christian's are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

I wish Yorubas gave us Osinbajo.

Peter Obi wouldn't have stood a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Softmirror: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
HE IS ASPIRING TO BE ONE OF THE RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD TOO. BUT NO BE THE FORMAT WEY DEM ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, TB JOSHUA USE BE DIS NAH. grin
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Softmirror:
HE IS ASPIRING TO BE ONE OF THE RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD TOO. BUT NO BE THE FORMAT WEY DEM ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, TB JOSHUA USE BE DIS NAH. grin

You APC urchinss will never learn!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Newton2024: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Joey4321:

Absolutely true. Tinubu is not marketable with his truck loads of controversies. His past is too ugly.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Igbodicool(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet he has yet to drive you hatefilled loonatic out of Lagos. No one has even returned 1/5 of the bigotry and hate you dish out. Tinubu is too gentle I swear.

The end time pastor himself should direct his preaching to those threatening Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi etc.. He's in Lagos preaching for example but no one is threatening himm
Hahahahahaha
Which Lagos are you talking about?
The Igbo part of Lagos or the Bini part of Lagos or the Yoruba part of Lagos?

We don't talk much, we wait you and Tinubu at the poll.
Then we will know who will drive who away from Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2022
i hope people listen because the majority of Nigerians with voters cards are mad , imagine someone telling me that if he doesn't vote for tinubu, who else is there for him to vote for ??
just imagine
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Tboy222: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Everybody has a right to freewill, a right to do whatsoever except to steal or kill. You have the right to determine your future, a chance to determine on what template your children will be nutured.

So whatever you do, make sure it came from you. Not influenced by sentiments or bribe, devoid of hatred for a party or a tribe. Make sure you vote wisely and vote for what is right, or you ill die hungry and your children will have to continue the fight.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by ezegold4we: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Only fuuuls will Vote Tinubu and apc
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Prinxzona10: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Joey4321:

Let me just correct this wrong impression here now.

In as much as I like Osibanjo and was clamouring for him to pick the APC ticket then,I wouldn't in all honesty think of rating him above Peter Obi..

Some Yorubas have gaslighted you so much hence your defeatist mentality to assumed that Osibanjo is better than Peter Obi,in what way??

Peter Obi had handled executive powers and performed exceptionally well while Osibanjo executive powers lasted only for two months even though he tried then buh you wouldn't use it to conclude that he's better than Peter Obi.

In terms of integrity,Peter Obi towed above him,frugality,competence and accountability because despite all the evil,dead,corruption,hunger,insecurity and hardship this APC is giving to Nigerians,Osibanjo still sit tight and keep on defending the government yet you think he's better than Peter Obi...

The only thing Osibanjo has above Peter Obi is federal level exposure of which is not even the criteria,his party which is an incumbent and a major party at that and another thing is the hate on Igbos because if both happens to come from the same region,there's no how Osibanjo will defeat Peter Obi.

The only reason I was rooting for them in PDP and APC is because they got some conscience more than other presidential candidates.

So please,I don't know your tribe buh don't allow the hatred all these Tinubu's urchins have for an Igbo man make you think that Yemi Osibanjo is better than Peter Obi or do you think if Peter Obi should've been APC as the vice president, that Yoruba people will listen or root for him to contest eeh??

Lastly,you see all those Igbo political thieves,I chose Osibanjo ahead of them by far buh I chose Peter Obi ahead of Osibanjo and that's the pure facts except you can keep on allowing all these soulless paid Tinubu's miscreants to keep deceiving you or manipulating you into believing that their evil and wickedness is love whereas,they all represents poison gotten out of ignorant of hate towards an Igbo man and an ethnic and religious sentiments on their demi god...simpleano::::

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Joey4321: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Let me just correct this wrong impression here now.

In as much as I like Osibanjo and was clamouring for him to pick the APC ticket then,I wouldn't in all honesty think of rating him above Peter Obi..

Some Yorubas have gaslighted you so much hence your defeatist mentality to assumed that Osibanjo is better than Peter Obi,in what way??

Peter Obi had handled executive powers and performed exceptionally well while Osibanjo executive powers lasted only for two months even though he tried then buh you wouldn't use it to conclude that he's better than Peter Obi.

In terms of integrity,Peter Obi towed above him,frugality,competence and accountability because despite all the evil,dead,corruption,hunger,insecurity and hardship this APC is giving to Nigerians,Osibanjo still sit tight and keep on defending the government yet you think he's better than Peter Obi...

The only thing Osibanjo had above Peter Obi is federal level exposure of which is not even the criteria,his party which is an incumbent and a major party at that and another thing is the hate on Igbos because if both happens to come from the same region,there's no how Osibanjo will defeat Peter Obi.

The only reason I was rooting for them in PDP and APC is because they got some conscience more than other political presidential candidates.

So please,I don't know your tribe buh don't allow the hatred all these Tinubu's urchins have for an Igbo man make you think that Yemi Osibanjo is better than Peter Obi or do you think if Peter Obi should've been APC vice president, that people will listen or root for him to contest eeh??

Lastly,you see all those Igbo political thieves,I chose Osibanjo ahead of them by far buh I chose Peter Obi ahead of Osibanjo and that's the pure facts except you keep allowing all these soulless paid Tinubu's miscreants to keep deceiving you or manipulating you into believing that their evil and wickedness is love whereas,they all represents poison gotten out of ignorant of hate towards an Igbo man and an ethnic and religious sentiments on their demi god...simpleano::::

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Hmmm well spoken. The poisonous comments from these Yoruba people make me wonder the kind of humans they are.

We go de alright.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Bontafa: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is a moving train

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made ordinary egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha
Which Lagos are you talking about?
[s][/s]The Igbo part of Lagos or the Bini part of Lagos[s][/s] or the Yoruba part of Lagos?

We don't talk much, we wait you and Tinubu at the poll.
Then we will know who will drive who away from Lagos!
you are foreigners In Lagos ,knw this and knw peace.
When Christmas come,you will pack your self go back to your village .
An igboman knw his state in the east
No Igbo man would claim Lagos as his indigenous state.
Meanwhile fashola packed your guys like sardines,heaven no fall
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Igbodicool(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2022
you are foreigners In Lagos ,knw this and knw peace.
When Christmas come,you will pack your self go back to your village .
An igboman knw his state in the east
No Igbo man would claim Lagos as his indigenous state.
Meanwhile fashola packed your guys like sardines,heaven no fall
You are actually your moniker when it comes to Lagos Igbo matter.

The earlier you understand that IGBO own 1/3 of Lagos better for you.
Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Prinxzona10: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Joey4321:

Hmmm well spoken. The poisonous comments from these Yoruba people make me wonder the kind of humans they are.

We go de alright.

Those Tinubu's morons are evil and satanic..

Imagine all the negative baggages hanging on Tinubu,yet they're trying to wash it off, to force him on Nigerians even to an extend of guilt tripping SANE Yorubas who have seen the evil they represents and any Nigerians that rejects their evil plans automatically becomes an Ipob or Igbo.

Imagine if somebody like Peter Obi happens to be a Yoruba man,by now every Nigerians especially all these Tinubu's urchins by now, would be telling INEC to jettsion election(IF POSSIBLE) and make Peter Obi the president to save cost.

The only exceptional Igbo candidate has become their nemesis buh they're busy forcing an old sick,corrupt,wicked,selfish and incompetent Yoruba man on Nigeria and you think their senses are intact.

They will rather see Nigeria burn than to see an Igbo man becomes the president, just to show you the magnitude of the hatred they have for the Igbos...(the funny part is that Igbos don't see them even)

See,never you take any of them serious because they represents evil and everything bad eg,their selfish support for Buhari to spite the Igbos and another lunatic support for Tinubu,also to spite the Igbos,all these are because of their hatred on Igbos to the detriment of over 200 million Nigerians.

Finally,bring another Igbo man to replace Peter Obi,you will still see their anger and evil attacks,just to show you that Peter Obi is not their problem buh the tribe Peter Obi comes from is their problem...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians by Slynation(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Well...they will call there brother an Ipob member

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Custody As UK Court Reportedly Adjourns Case / Outrage Trails Killing Of Couple By Akwa Ibom Senator’s Convoy / Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.