Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) (925 Views)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Best Way To Drink Alcohol If You Love Drinking. / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2022
This is my favorite breakfast i know you will love to join me milk and sugar Add with bread
no more akara

Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by nifemi25(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Pap as breakfast? How ? I only takes pap when am sick and unable to eat.
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by Oghene1st: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Pap as breakfast? How ? I only takes pap when am sick and unable to eat.

Some of you on this app behave as if the world start and end in your enclave.

Pap is no longer taken as breakfast. It is now an herb or medicine for sick people who can't eat.

Who check some of the food you dey eat self fit vomit.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by Oghene1st: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
This is my favorite breakfast
i know you will love to join me
milk and sugar Add with bread

no more akara

Baba, try pap, beans and bread. Add milk to the pap. You go thank me later. Eat the beans and bread then drink the pap like tea.
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes. I don’t like yellow pap, or any other flavour. Just give me white pap with sugar.

Do you know that to make EKO/AGIDI, you simply cook the white pap until it boils
putuputu. Then you wrap in that moimoi leaf and allow to solidify.

To make AGIDI JOLLOF, you add stew to the white pap, no much oil please. Bring to boil, wrap and throw in one biscuit bone. Leave to solidify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
pocohantas:
Yes. I don’t like yellow pap, or any other flavour. Just give me white pap with sugar.

Do you know that to make EKO/AGIDI, you simply cook the white pap until it boils

To make AGIDI JOLLOF, you add stew to the white pap, no much oil please. Bring to boil, wrap and throw in one biscuit bone. Leave to solidify.

Why are you tempting me with Agidi Jollof this cold weather.

I ate the hot one from the pot almost every day while growing up.

Good memories.
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Why are you tempting me with Agidi Jollof this cold weather.

I ate the hot one from the pot almost every day while growing up.

Good memories.

How do you do thattttttt?
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
If I come to your house, you offer me food and I say no. Just present pap of any color to me
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
pocohantas:

How do you do thattttttt?

One mama that is our neighbour sells Agidi jollof. So almost every day we are there when she is preparing it.

grin grin grin
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
pocohantas:

What is "putuputu"

Aunty biscuit get bone? cheesy tongue
Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

One mama that is our neighbour sells Agidi jollof. So almost every day we are there when she is preparing it.

grin grin grin

Kai! You dey disturb o. I can imagine as una take gather the innocent women round.

Persephone1:
What is "putuputu"

Aunty biscuit get bone? cheesy tongue

1) The boiling sound.

2) Picture attached.

You are welcome… cheesy

Re: Do You Love Drinking White Pap (pic) by cayorday89(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
This is my favorite breakfast
i know you will love to join me
milk and sugar Add with bread

no more akara
I so much love pap, either yellow or white but Hollandia custard strawberry flavor took over, now I don't even take any as I used to since the strawberry flavor is no more in production and pap is too expensive alongside the anyhow akara they make theses days no ginger me to reason pap again.

(1) (Reply)

Buywise Foodmart ( Affordable Foodstuffs) Yam, Garri, Palm Oil Etc / Rate This Meat / Am Tired Of Oyinbo Foods, I Want Isiewu And Nkwobi: Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.