Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Most high - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most high (391 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / How To Spot Irresponsible Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most high by Harrykn: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Most High

2 Likes

Re: Most high by JBriel: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2022
How is this red pilling ? Or how does this represent what redpilling stands for?
Re: Most high by SlurUsername1: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Why should a man be forced to get married to a woman simply because she got pregnant? A woman decides whether or not she wants to keep a man's child, so if she's keeping my baby to force commitment from me by virtue of marriage, then she should be ready to face the consequences because even with a gun to my head I'm not getting married to anyone till I die.
Re: Most high by temitope27(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2022
As some irresponsible women parade themselves as Feminist
Re: Most high by Kudducini(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
JBriel:
How is this red pilling ? Or how does this represent what redpilling stands for?

You’re on a long thing if you don’t know what redpill is all about
Re: Most high by H0didon(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Do you even know what redpill means ??
Baba go and read ubunja thread. Damn!!! You're not a real Nigga.

Redpill isn't about treating women bad...We've got sisters and mum too yeah.
Redpill isn't about deceiving a lady by getting her pregnant and making false promises. Nah
Redpill isn't about being an Asshole like your Nigga.

° Redpill is all about be an Alpha male....The dominance of men in the society and taking charge, not submitting to all these feminist ideologies.
° Redpill is to make sure no woman manipulate or blackmail you as a man emotionally.
° In summary, Redpill is being educated about what it takes to be a real man, physically, emotionally, sexually, every aspect.

I give SIMPle men this so that they can be wise and smart when dealing with women because we all know how women are...Very manipulate and cunning.... Eve is a perfect example cheesy.

Do you even know that repills makes you richer?? Simps believes that you need money to catch women and that's why they usually get broke wella... On the other hand, Alpha males have proven it to be wrong... They invest wisely, build themselves and still get the pussies freely... cool

Now you know, your friend was just an Asshole...He's not a real Nigga.
He wanted sex, he could have just said so and not deceiving the babygirl.
Me i dey straight forward.. I let girls know say i don't date, just have fun and pass....I'm not a loverboy.... And i always get what i want grin. Naso e suppose be.... We don't care what they think or say, no woman changes us to be someone else for pussy that is everywhere.

As our Ancestors would say "Always take the redpills steady, it's what makes you a man in the hands of a woman".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Jumb Ship. / He Fell In Love With His Wife / Two Ladies Fight In Public Over A Rich Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.