Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate (761 Views)

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Tune to Arise news on DSTV channel 416.

What is her electoral value if I may ask?
Re: Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate by MrALIVE: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

what is your own electoral value That's how you people will leave issues and be chasing shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
what is your own electoral value That's how you people will leave issues and be chasing shadows.

MrAlive, what are the issues?

Please raise those issues and let’s have a sensible discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate by mrsage(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

As a neutral political observer. I feel Funke is not the right choice.

She is a novice in politics without any form of experience or political network. In the game of politics she brings nothing to the table.

We should remember that APC is very popular and already established in Lagos.

PDP is expect to present a rock solid team in order to defeat APC
Re: Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate by gasparpisciotta: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
mrsage:

As a neutral political observer. I feel Funke is not the right choice.

She is a novice in politics without any form of experience or political network. In the game of politics she brings nothing to the table.

We should remember that APC is very popular and already established in Lagos.

PDP is expect to present a rock solid team in order to defeat APC

I believe the strategy is to tap into her social and celebrity status but how that will translate into votes is what beats me
Re: Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate by MikoB: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Even though I don't like pdp as a party but with this move, I think they will surely make an inroad in next year guber election in lagos, if they will win is what I can't say, apc and sanwo olu has nothing to show for almost four years, the rainy season has really exposed their lies, all we have are all bad roads all over lagos. Shame on them, funke should not be afraid to talk, most lagosians know apc has been terrible but they need a voice from someone influential and popular and they have found one in Funke, because she has a verified background.

(1) (Reply)

Peeps Calm Down We Still Have A Long Way To Go In This osun Election / Warning To Ipob,Igbos And Simon Ekpa!!! / Man Opens Barbing Saloon In Gombe To Give Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.