Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others (29687 Views)

Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Bifas1: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:
Jokers. you did more than these in 2019 Yet nothing happened..Tinubu is not the talking type.WE ARE FOR TINUBU AND TINUBU IS FOR NIGERIA.
Anyone supporting Tinubu or Atiku is doing so because of the peanut he or she receives. Deep down, you know that these two have nothing to offer.
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by deeva2: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Real Electorates don't need app to vote..Ekiti and Osun election is a typical example..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Akerele44(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:
Jokers. you did more than these in 2019 Yet nothing happened..Tinubu is not the talking type.WE ARE FOR TINUBU AND TINUBU IS FOR NIGERIA.

It's painful IPOB doesn't knows what TINUBU is up to politically

Northerners knows his worth

Kwankwaso knows his worth

Northerners elders knows his worth
Bitter Truth...OBI should wait till the next 8yrs

YORUBA LÓ KÀN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Chidex50(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
After all noise

I IPOB bingos can never make Obi President in Nigeria

Who are the coming youths .. same zoo youths .. think is only Igbo youths and other igbos outside igboland

Plus app .. minus App
Obi will lose his state ..

Obi wont come even 2nd in any south south state ...

PoweTFar to the people
Noarth 2023
You see how foolish and stupid you're. You can't market your Ancestor in peace. PO is the President FRN,come 2023 insha Allah. Nigeria must be better and developed! You can continue living in bandage in your family,but as for us we're for a saner Public
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Arysexy(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2022
doffman:

DON'T MIND THEM.
It is now they want one NIGERIA. They just want to promote their own IGBOS brother at all cost.. They cant force OBI on us after they have called us different names in the past. It is now we pay them back in their coin.

Stale

More Yorubas are now OBIdient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Youlins: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
The labour party logo should also be included so as to create awareness on the party. This is because, Peter Obi's picture will not be on the ballot papers. Only the PARTY LOGO will APPEAR ON THE BALLOT PAPERS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
It is what it is
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Traplord09: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
After all noise

Who are the coming youths .. same zoo youths .. think is only Igbo youths and other igbos outside igboland

Plus app .. minus App

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by RexTramadol1: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Great idea. We will triumph. Take note that this app was the effort of supporters. Neither Peter obi , his VP or Labour Party is involved. That is organic support right there. We no dey give shishi

I am OBIDATTI

Aisha Yesufu don dey beg for money

U no dey give shishi, u dey beg shishi
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by omolola100(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Eriokanmi: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
After all noise

Plus app .. minus App

Power to the people
North 2023
See sifia pain. grin

So you think Obi’s mandate is igbos mandate? I'm yoruba and I'm voting Obi.

Did I hear you say south south? Magnus Abe and his followers had left the APC on the account of Muslim-Muslim ticket. Read today's newspaper. Abe is a formidable figure in the same south south you mentioned. Which state will vote apc or pdp in the south south , can you mention one?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Blaze14k: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:

Bro its ur choice buh i must tell u if tinubu does well everybody will enjoy and if he doesnt everybody will suffer. If u like collect 10k with branded nokia torch na u sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Adliperd: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
After all noise

Plus app .. minus App

Power to the people
North 2023

They know. grin
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by kingyakos: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:

If ur craze carry u enter market e don become irredeemable o

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by brainhgeek(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:
ASIWAJU AND SHETIMA = ASISHE
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by slowice(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
OBIDATTI2023 is the only movement designed to move Nigeria forward.

Shun tribalism and embrace progress. Be smart even if just for once in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Eriokanmi: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:
Personalise it
..use I'm instead of we. As a lagosian and yoruba, I won't waste my vote on Tinubu. Its for Obi

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by kingyakos: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
omolola100:

Downloaded mine already.
I'm Obedient to the core

Is that the link to download it or is it on App store?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Eddygourdo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Aisha Yesufu don dey beg for money

U no dey give shishi, u dey beg shishi
agbado urchin. If e pain you too much and you wan belong, contribute to our fund. Shebi we no get structure and we no go win. Wetin come concern you for labour party matter.

Don't go and face the rubbish deadwood you are supporting , stay here dey try belong to people wey their brain big pass your own.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by oilykid(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed
CAN is supporting Obi and he will fail woefully
Looks like you were dead when BMC did worst on the internet,they even buried a sitting president. I'm yet to see obi supporters do half of what BMC did in 2015. Obi supporters have always been on the defensive side since obi declared

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Spainze007:
Okay leme go and download and see then I'll uninstall it... It's just so annoying seeing all this PO fans are doing now. Gentlemen, to be President of Nigeria is not a task or preparation of less than 10 months...

All this should have been done a very very long time ago then I would have taken PO serious.
Miracle does not announced it's self
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

We know who you’re working for and that person is the only drug baron contesting for the presidency
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by snowball11(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:

Trust me, that your drugginus would be stoned in some parts of the country during electioneering campaign! grin
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by PlayMaker14: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eaglesence:

Pls whats the name of the app
Peter Obi Nation

Enjoy and be OBIDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
#Obidatti2023

Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by BluntCrazeMan: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is not from Peter-Obi or any of his Official Supporters..
Peter-Obi didn't sanction the App.
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Lightorder: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Durabest:
joker
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by afbstrategies: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Lightorder: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
After all noise

Plus app .. minus App

Power to the people
North 2023
sorry
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by Dagenius53: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
That app will have polling unit, what a lovely development
Re: Peter Obi Nation Mobile App For Campaign, Others by ChristineC: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin the real voters are OFFLINE.They use Tecno/itel radio/torchlight phones cheesy. They are the real MVPs
yes that's why you ensure they remain poor and stupid, so you can foster your wickedness on their generation. one day soon their children will have nothing to eat and feast on your children's flesh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Pictures Of Zungeru Hydro Electric Power Project To Be Commissioned This Year / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.