Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate (33284 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / 27 APC Youth Groups, NYCN Reject Shettima’s Selection As Tinubu’s Running Mate / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by bnbash(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
When the time comes you will see the reality
FalseProphet1:
I see the north abandoning Tinubu, I see Atiku and Kwankwaso defeating him in the NE and NW, I see Peter Obi winning the Christian section of the NC, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Misterone: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
I said it..... Tinubu is not going anywhere.

This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help.
PO will not do shit. He did nothing in Anambra. He will do nothing for Nigeria.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Ojuntana: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na Elrufai it pain me for the most

After all his shenanigans grin grin

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by TruthinAction: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
The entire South South and middle belt should please throw this party into the dustbin. Enough is enough. Even their people are suffering more from this government. Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Eriokanmi: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Skyview01:

Inkan nbe!
inkan mbe ni duniyan grin
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
I laugh at some party men here
*Northern Muslims hates 2 faced people
*They detests greedy people
*They Loves Equity
Tinubu will be disgraced,they are cooking something,only those wey know go know
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Okobola146: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Work against the modafoka

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by MetaPhysical: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
If anyone will be unhappy with Shettima as VP choice it should be Senator Ali Ndume. His opportunity to be Senate President is killed for the third time.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by RIDOO: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the north abandoning Tinubu, I see Atiku and Kwankwaso defeating him in the NE and NW, I see Peter Obi winning the Christian section of the NC, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.

On this one you will soon become a true prophet.

Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by APC2: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Even in the picture you can see that they are not happy. See El-rufai face grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by jrusky(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
What nonsense!!! What is the different between Shetima, Hell Rufai and Bagudu? So are you telling in apc North no christain party member?

All of you should f u c k to hell.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Fareke: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Meanwhile, the Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, also berated the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi over their attacks on those who are not in their camp.

“Obi supporters are illiterates who don’t know how to address issues to sell their candidate. It shows what they will do if their candidate becomes the president.

“Also, Obi has no viable programme or manifesto to convince Nigerians that he is the best for the job.”
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Obidatti2023s(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you believe these same people who are the grassroots of this Muslim-Muslim president is angry over it. You will believe anything
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by jrusky(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

The cursed Iragbaji agbado munching ape that is bedeviled with incurable infirmities don't know what he has done to himself. The reality will set in next year, and his eyes will be opened to it.

Pls I don't get this your madness. Are you even apc member? Did you read the post before bitterly written nonsense? The governors are even planning to choose the deadliest jihadist governor in Nigeria history to be Tinubu running mate which is Hell Rufai.

The northern governors don't care about you or your pain the Muslim Muslim shit is there plan only shetima not their choice so keep quiet and go and drink cold water not to die young.

They will settle their scores and move on because their Sheriff called Buhari endorsed Shetima and Muslim.mulim ticket and surely he will support it nothing you can do about it its either apc win or pdp win nothing you or anybody can do about it. The more you insult him the more he is closer to be president. 22 states under apc has pledge to deliver for their party and not because of Tinubu so remove 22 states from 36 the remaining is pdp and apga tell me who will loose his state for Labour just tell me?
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by newoffer: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
They only gave him the ticket for all his supposed political messiah attitude. Plenty thingsbwwill play before thee election...eè
Smithkafors:
I said it..... Tinubu is not going anywhere.

This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=debossng post=114661287]

So SAD you'll still be worth 50k to 100k by this time next year

[/quote
Worth more than that already like it or not tinubu is your next President
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
El Rufai is a nuisance people wouldn’t have voted for him, Bagudu is a bit better but he can go to senate. Shettima is from boko haram zone so I don’t think it was the best choice. They could’ve picked Boss Mustafa or Marwa to neutralise Atiku in NE.

Right now APC is relying on incumbency and will likely win because the only other major party is just wasting time and infighting.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by StAmbrose1(m): 3:21am On Jul 13, 2022
MikoB:
I am so happy that Tinubu dissapointed those selfish and dubious good for nothing northern governors, that sold out with the hope of one of them getting the Vp's spot with Tinubu,how on earth will you expect Tinubu to drop someone so loyal to his cause like Shetima for an unstable El rufai or Bagudu? Anyway everybody will be alright with the Muslim Muslim ticket, if the election is done in naija ways of doing things, Tinubu is the next president because he has an estate that vomits money for him which is lagos state, while Atiku cant boast of that luxury, and Obi is not popular in the core North, though he will have the sympathy of some Christian northerners.
The hunger in the country will likely make Tinubu wins because he can afford to give each voter 10k naira before he closes his eyes, but this can change if the nigeria electorates say no to that and also if Buhari stays neutral, which I will not be surprise if he does, because this is a person that dissapointed his Inlaw, his nephew and also all his close aides that went for elections, so Tinubu will likely not be an exemption.
How do you mean about the neutrality of Buhari? The only time Buhari was neutral was during Edo guber. election!
Most people know the reason.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by StAmbrose1(m): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
money isn't working this time o

If the north conspire they want their own they would only share your money and work Against you

Gej had FG treasury for 2015 and TAN pumping money but the indices that north used to case him out are all at play again

Buhari would stay neutral so long as a fulani is in the race, with the disgrace tinubu gave him for not allowing his consesus he might be delibrately working against him sef
So Lawal was Buhari's consensus?
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by raphaeladeyele: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Always put Allah first in all things
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by MikoB: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Ddokie:

Buhari's neutrality is a problem still because he will just sit in daura doing nothing. While Tinubu and his gang will hijack the entire state machinery and use it for their own good.

If directs the service chiefs and the IG of police to ensure free and fair election that is neutrality.
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by AmadorSays: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Actually everyone should be angry over such nonsense
Re: Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate by Ddokie: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2022
MikoB:

If directs the service chiefs and the IG of police to ensure free and fair election that is neutrality.

Let's hope he will have enough energy to do that because that human being called buhari is just not it at all.

Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? / Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters