Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,507 members, 7,850,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu (504 Views)

NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu / Hon Benjamin Kalu Elected Deputy Speaker Of House Of Reps Unopposed / Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by graphichound: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2022
THE UWAKS APOLOGIES TO HON. BENJAMIN KALU; FACE ME, NOT MY FORMER EMPLOYER - WIFE

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

When you have been falsely accused of serious allegations by your insecure partner you learn to recognize the oncoming inevitability of the next ones, more rambling allegations by Hon. Robinson Uwak have been brought to my notice allegations against my person and an innocent man Hon Benjamin Kalu it is necessary to give the true version of events with facts and evidence that cannot be refuted.

I first met Hon. Benjamin Kalu in 2015, in my role as a photographer covering the Bende carnival working with, clement2 productions, I afterwards applied to be contracted as a official photographer of his political campaign working part time with other staffs in several aspects like content developer and graphic design along side photography.

I worked with other part time staffs like John Aniegbulam, Chioma ikwuegbu, Cyril kwubiri, arc Chibuzor onyike, Emmanuel Ike and others who can all be reached for verification, I have invoices for every service rendered and all my jobs were paid for in full I'm not being owed.

The 2nd and only other time I have been to Bende I worked with Chief John Kalu to capture pictures of the Erosion site and a few others for my work, I have the details of all these in my mail which I am willing to present .

Between the time this malicious lies were released the time I stopped working with the Benjamin Kalu Team, dated, married and ran away from Hon. Robinson Ubak , for my dear life I've not had any means of contact in any form with any member of the team Benjamin; not calls, not text messages email or even meeting with him in person or any member of his team whatever until I made a call few weeks ago requesting for a job because of my situation and seeing that the election time is near there will be graphic jobs available.

Everything, Hon. Robinson have said is a lie, it is nacisitic and desperate attempt to distract the public from what he did to me, strangling me and hitting me bloody and adopting my twin children using criminals and military camouflage with guns and masks without name tags.

I challenge him to present any evidence to justify his allegations and claims which will be scrutinized forensically, please make it public.

I lost contact with Benjamin Kalu and his team in 2019 after he won his elections I am not a runs Girl. I work hard for my money and I have the receipt and invoices to prove it . Not all women trade with their body, after his election winning,

I have not spoken to or had any contacts in any form with Hon. Benjamin which span for almost 3 years it was at the time in fact the time I worked with team Benjamin kalu predates and is longer than the duration of this sham of a marriage that I have been in for over 1 year I state again with emphasis that I never had any contact with Hon. Benjamin Kalu when I was married seeing as there was no need for that I want to emphasize that during the time I started working and stopped working for team Benjamin Kalu I was not married In fact I had not met Hon. Robinson Uwak, he was just one of my Facebook admirers

after I was repeatedly strangled and beaten bloody by my husband Hon. Robinson Uwak and I managed by the grace of God to escape with my 1 year old twin babies, I called Hon. Benjamin Kalu for the first time in 3 years to inquire about the availability of graphic design and content development jobs and he told me he will get back to me on that, he didn't do that and I have even forgotten about it until all this lies came up

This is a malicious lie and should be disregarded by the general public accusation reviews the character of the accuser than the accused Robinson accusation is about his own nasistic vulnerability and weaknesses as for me a clear conscience laughs at false accusations only nasistic people or insecure people see and points out faults in other without seeing their own flaws or faults, so congratulations yet again Robinson Uwak on making unfounded accusations based solely on own insecurities

Facts are never hear say or what someone said or what you heard from a person, facts are what you actually see or witness I believe there's a political undertone to this but then again I'm not surprised because like the devil Robinson's only aim is to kill, steal and destroy the righteous, to my twin babies your mama is coming for you my loves,

Robinson Uwak I know you are watching this video and I want you to look closely, that timid stupid girl that allowed you to abuse and harm her is gone she's gone, my integrity is a real freedom because I have nothing to fear since I have nothing to hide, I will not stop until I get justice and get my babies in my arms, we must always remember that accusation is not proof and conviction depend on evidence and due process of law,

I call on gender based violence activist, human rights organizations, U. N women, the ministry of women affairs, naptip, women for women feeder, world health organization, international rescue committee, gender based violence respondent network and the media to end this misuse of power by this tyrant and criminal and other like him let's use him to set an example to other men around the world

Lastly I want to tender a heart felt apology to Hon. Benjamin Kalu and his family, I'm so sorry about whatever this allegations by Hon. Robinson Uwak has done to your reputation and your name, I hope this is cleared up as soon as possible thank you

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

2 Likes

Re: Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Yorubalandlord(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
You simply saw a richer political Dickson and jumped on it abandoning your husband. Just like mercy aigbe,funke akindele and recently chacha eke(we will still see the politician behind her). So what is your own excuse? Domestic violence? You could have added'? 'deadbeat dad' to make the 'justification' more spicy
Re: Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by LordSponsor: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
A man who beats his wife and her mum, is another type of animal because even Osinachi's case didn't get to that level, but coming back 2 months later to accuse her of infidelity is the hight of it, if you have issues with your wife, deal with it, not bringing an honorable man into it just because she ones worked in his team about 3 years ago, 3 years ooo

Re: Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by MayorOgwo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hon. Robinson Uwak is a paroled maniac.

He wanted to elicit pity, now he has it.
He wanted the world to know how weak he is.......now the world knows.

He wanted to prove how insecure he is married to an enterprising woman......he has proven that.

He wanted to show how unfit he is as a father and husband......now we know

He wanted us know how he violated and abused his partner.....now we know.

Can someone lend him a bucket?

His tears has flooded the online community, carrying with it, his shame, weaknesses, insecurity, childishness and of course, his self-destruction.
Re: Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Ejikefrank9: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hon Uwak should be ashamed of himself that he coming this way just to blackmail an innocent man. Someone who beats his wife is coming public to defend his abusive marriage by trying to blackmail an innocent man so as to change the focus from him panel beating his wife to another thing

He should just go and make a public apology to the innocent people he is trying to blackmail
Re: Kezia Refutes Hon. Uwak’s Allegations On Infidelity With Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Astrus(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
No sane man will ever raise his hands on his wife.

Hon. Uwak you are simply a failure and a weak fellow, you are disappointment to manhood and have painted that word Honorable attached to your name black. What gut? How could you fight a woman? You fought your wife's mother who came for Omugwo up, beat her daughter your own wife up and even carried a butcher knife and cutlass to chase your and her mother out of your house. What type of Hon.are you? How did you manage to win a party ticket to represent your people? No wonder your constituents voted you out and contacted a befitting gatekeeper in your Constituency.

Remember, this is how you blackmailed Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi the current governor of Enugu state, you blackmailed Senator Akpabio and accused the speaker of fraud and certificate forgery. You can't try such with our refined gold Rep Benjamin Kalu, he has performed beyond expectation, he's still mounting like the Eagle and still working for his people. Don't dare him, we his Constituents will not take it. We will bring the war to your door step if you continue with your blackmailing frustration.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Never Win Next Election / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima & Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong Joor / Fact Check: Even Donald Duke Did Better Than Peter Obi as Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.