Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah (27149 Views)

African Football Legend Mohamed Farah Dies From COVID-19 / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" / Jose Mourinho, Mo Farah, David James Star In #game4grenfell Charity Match To.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by vastolord4(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Our old parents would flog us when we played ball back then
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
wman:
Yeah. He was an illegal immigrant. He can only afford to talk now because he is successful.

Unlike several others who will be deported ASAP.
Priti Patel would have long sent him to Rwanda.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
All the medals he won, must now be returned+ prize money refunded + endorsement money returned........ cheesy
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
fergie001:
There has been calls for his knighthood to be revoked and Farah deported but no way, the British Home Office insists.
Very like the English undecided stupid racist lots.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Franking: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
After how many years?
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by cunny88(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
He should still be grateful to the woman who trafficked him, his talents would never have been discovered had he remained in Djibouti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
cunny88:
He should still be grateful to the woman who trafficked him, his talents would never have been discovered had he remained in Djibouti
undecided undecided madness.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by lereinter(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
fergie001:
There has been calls for his knighthood to be revoked and Farah deported but no way, the British Home Office insists.

The folks that brought him should be questioned

It seems people can be trafficked to this UK without hindrances
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by kumulus(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Running from Pain.

Happy he’s made peace with his truth, terrible things have happened, terrible things are happening and terrible things will happen cry
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by kumulus(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
fergie001:

And every single medal and honor he’s brought the GB be revoked as well!
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by GreenCovering: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
; wink

Muhammad

The blessed name that subdues all man made rules.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
fergie001:

They can't do that, he was traffic to the UK, has a minor, so he got no case to answer. If the trafficker is still in the UK, her jail term go long oooo
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Amalekki: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
So many male and female Mo Farahs still slaving away in a huge percentage of Nigerian homes and small businesses today.

Many of those commenting here are keeping Mo Farahs or grew up in homes that kept Mo Farahs or are currently worshipping politicians keeping Mo Farahs. You even see this shamelessly in our movies. We are tyrants.

I plead guilty and I have been against it for long.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by descartes400: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
wman:
Yeah. He was an illegal immigrant. He can only afford to talk now because he is successful.

Unlike several others who will be deported ASAP.

If he was not trafficked to the UK, Would he have been successful at all? An illegality was committed via human trafficking so as to enable him meet his successful future,
He probably would have been gworo chewing Somalia terrorist!

1 Like

Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Technology14: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Inspiring. Check my profile for your affordable 4G ptz solar camera, solar light and precise resistivity meter for geophysical survey.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Success in life makes a story easy to tell.

Imagine if he was a failure, who would care if his name was Abbu Jaba

Or even Mo Farah grin grin grin
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by CalmElder(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Lalasticlala.
Rule 1

that has been very vocal with his support of Buhari, how many times did you report him?

Akproko, abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by fergie001: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sleekfingers:
They can't do that, he was traffic to the UK, has a minor, so he got no case to answer. If the trafficker is still in the UK, her jail term go long oooo
They can but they won't because of what he has achieved for the Country and his coming out by himself.

The issue is before now, he has always maintained that his family came into the UK as refugees which is untrue. So as an adult he had continued to lie until he came out recently.

I salute his letting out the pain he held for decades. Thank you Farah Hussein.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Blaqputin(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
GoodnessMILAYO:
Better be grateful to that woman who trafficked you. If not, you for dey Africa dey languish in penury

Write your own story, no dey zuzu
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by LyfeJennings(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Success in life makes a story easy to tell.

Imagine if he was a failure, who would care if his name was Abbu Jaba

lmao
no be lie sha
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by toprealman: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hope they don't repatriate you bros.
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by abobote: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lucky man, some helped you from Somalia to UK, and you are still complaining
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
No wonder that lad did a volte-face on the Ekweremadu organ harvest?....donation?....harvest?..... donation?.... who knows....
Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by CalmElder(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
seriously are you new on nairaland?

is the same person as nlpolicewoman and also uses the moniker eriggs and ilovedemmanna to like and support his boring and disgusting comments.

He works with the mods, that's why they will never ban him for creating multiple monikers but they are always quick to delete any comment he reports

Can you just imagine...

1 Like

Re: My Public Lifestory Has Not Been True, My Real Name Is Not Mo Farah by naijaman2225(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
fergie001:
UNDERSTANDABLE. IN THIS CASE HE WAS A VICTIM OF CHILD TRAFFICKING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aaron Samuel Flaunts His New G-wagon / World Cup:super Falcons’ Chances Of Qualifying Reduce As Brazil Take Second Slot / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.