Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tinubu's Interview With The Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Interview With The Cabal (240 Views)

Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Interview With The Cabal by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2022

CHAIRMAN OF CABAL: Mr Tinubu why should we support you for the role of president

VICE-CHAIRMAN: This man is not qualified why are we wasting our time interviewing him

CHAIRMAN: Pls let's be fair. Mr Tinubu continue

Tinubu: it's my lifetime ambition

CHAIRMAN: What economic plan will you use to fool the masses that we care

TINUBU: Agbado and Cassava

CHAIRMAN: What should we tell the masses is the reason for making you president

TINUBU: Emi lokan

CHAIRMAN: Please speak in english

TINUBU: Emi Emi lokan, it's my turn

VICE CHAIRMAN: WHATT!

TINUBU: Emi Cityboy. Eko lokan. Your boy is able. It's not a boxing match. Emi lokan

CHAIRMAN: Mr Tinubu, I don't think you're serious. Come back in 8yrs time. If life permits you.

TINUBU: Your boy is capable. Jeun soke. Emi Jagaban. Aburo sere. O ya were. Emi city boy.

SOURCE: Anonymous leaked audio
Re: Tinubu's Interview With The Cabal by Smithkafors(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
I said it..... Tinubu is not going anywhere.

This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Conflicts Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / Turning Anti - Muslim/Muslim Outcry To Hatred On Igbos / Affordable DATA MTN Glo And Airtel Network Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.