Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) (8680 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
To think that some humans are still campaigning for APC after failing in everything makes me wonder how foolish some people can be. No sane person with a working brain should be supporting the satanic party from the pit of hell.

Everybody will support whoever they choose, while those who have a problem with that can take a deep dive into the Lagos Lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
I can see that you know much about meth. Take it easy . Don't ruin your life . It is dangerous. Stop taking it. Take my advice.
Tinubu is our case study. grin
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu is our case study. grin
It is obvious you are high on drug. By the way did you even sleep at all? As early as 6am you have started typing rubbish. I am sure this is what you will use the whole of today to do. Get sense and you your time on something meaningful. Get sense time is going.
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
It is obvious you are high on drug. By the way did you even sleep at all? As early as 6am you have started typing rubbish. I am sure this is what you will use the whole of today to do. Get sense and you your time on something meaningful. Get sense time is going.
I have frustrated your life . Are you not typing by 6am too.

I know you are already in your office where you are doing cleaner.

Some of us are CEOs already and have the luxury of time.

Tinubu destroyed his life with drugs. Can't you see how he's aging so badly. Even obj that's much older is bouncing.

So, take a cue from Tinubus miserable life today and advice yourself.
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Duro4chang... Stay off drugs otherwise Tinubus present condition will be child's play.
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
I have frustrated your life . Are you not typing by 6am too.

I know you are already in your office where you are doing cleaner.

Some of us are CEOs already and have the luxury of time.

Tinubu destroyed his life with drugs. Can't you see how he's aging so badly. Even obj that's much older is bouncing.

So, take a cue from Tinubus miserable life today and advice yourself.
See your life. You cannot see well
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by Rickmann: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2022
SATANICALLY:
A far cry from the projected 500 million attendees...

So after all this hardship and suffering in the last couple of years, some humans still want to support a failed party.
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Who sewed matching attires for the crowd? Rented crowd!
LongBig:
Lol this was early turnout! I watched it live on channelsTV and everywhere was packed!! Stop this your cheap propaganda find something productive do with your life! Ire ooo
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by LongBig(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Who sewed matching attires for the crowd? Rented crowd!

Look at what this baby is spewing out! You don’t know the workings of politics! Those are members from the grassroots who came from zone and wards!
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
They're rented crowd
LongBig:

Look at what this baby is spewing out! You don’t know the workings of politics! Those are members from the grassroots who came from zone and wards!
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by Owontime: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Una no de tire?
Re: Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) by LongBig(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
DMerciful:
They're rented crowd

Argue that with your keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will / N780bn: I’ll Meet Lawmakers Today Over N50bn Payment – Shittu / The Oba of Lagos pubclicly disgraces the Ooni of Ife in Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.