Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,387 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Greece Study Visa Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Greece Study Visa Requirements (1253 Views)

How Harsh Visa Requirements Spur Fraud In Nigeria / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greece Study Visa Requirements by Carestravels: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good afternoon all
Please do we have Nigerians who are currently studying in Greece?
Why are Nigerians not interested in studying in Greece?
What are the prospect for international students studying in Greece? Am currently residing in East Africa, please i need the documents required of me to apply.

Please � i will really appreciate our prompt response
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Carestravels:
Good afternoon all
Please do we have Nigerians who are currently studying in Greece?
Why are Nigerians not interested in studying in Greece?
What are the prospect for international students studying in Greece? Am currently residing in East Africa, please i need the documents required of me to apply.

Please � i will really appreciate our prompt response
a country that has been battling economic recession is where you want to go The citizens self never see job do. Na you wan see job or stay after studies Its not every country Nigerians must go abeg
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Carestravels: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
So what is your kind advice?
Which country are you currently?

ednut1:
a country that has been battling economic recession is where you want to go The citizens self never see job do. Na you wan see job or stay after studies Its not every country Nigerians must go abeg
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Carestravels:
So what is your kind advice?
Which country are you currently?

if Nigerians are not going somewhere in mass . Its a sigh that nothing dey there na. Simple . The basket baller gainnia adetokunbo was born there and was not given papers till he became a star. Na country be that Lol. But hey if you wan go. You can go o. Maybe one oyinbo babe go like u, help you and marry you join lol
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Carestravels: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
U don talk something serious finish,u con end am with lol �� something,u be really case study

ednut1:
if Nigerians are not going somewhere in mass . Its a sigh that nothing dey there na. Simple . The basket baller gainnia adetokunbo was born there and was not given papers till he became a star. Na country be that Lol. But hey if you wan go. You can go o. Maybe one oyinbo babe go like u, help you and marry you join lol
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:52am On Jul 13, 2022
If na hustle u wan hustle...leave Greece out of it.
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Carestravels: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Nor be hustling boss but to go read books
I con dey fear why naija guys nor dey dere,I say waiting dey happen? I need d request to apply from East Africa countries
Kindly assist

Aaaaarghmed:
If na hustle u wan hustle...leave Greece out of it.
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Godtemi: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Carestravels:
Nor be hustling boss but to go read books
I con dey fear why naija guys nor dey dere,I say waiting dey happen? I need d request to apply from East Africa countries
Kindly assist

Very funny. You will be surprise that the moment you land at Athens airport. You will start seeing Nigeria all around.

Just like south Cyprus, you will never know that we have alot of Nigerian in SC, even many crossing from north Cyprus to South Cyprus to seek for asylum.

Don't be deceived, Nigerian are in Greece enough. Unlike Asian countries that give themselves information. Nigerian always keep information from each other.

1 Like

Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Carestravels: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
This really sounds serious oo but why dey nor con dey comments on nairaland or dey nor get WhatsApp group unlike other countries

Godtemi:

Very funny. You will be surprise that the moment you land at Athens airport. You will start seeing Nigeria all around.

Just like south Cyprus, you will never know that we have alot of Nigerian in SC, even many crossing from north Cyprus to South Cyprus to seek for asylum.

Don't be deceived, Nigerian are in Greece enough. Unlike Asian countries that give themselves information. Nigerian always keep information from each other.
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by MrsJayBee18(f): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello, i`m also very interested in GREECE. i like that fact that people are not rushing there, so therefore visa will not be too stressful unlike other European countries. Because i`ve been denied severally by this schenghen countries. Help a sister pls.
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by scarchiji: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Getting students visa is such a herculean task now. The reality is way different from what you see on their website.
Re: Greece Study Visa Requirements by Carestravels: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Can you please enlighten us about this??

scarchiji:
Getting students visa is such a herculean task now. The reality is way different from what you see on their website.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Visa To Israel / Italian Tourist Visa / I Need Help On How To Get To Burma Road By Bus From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.