Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching (437 Views)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by Eniitankorede: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
In fact, I can say with all temerity that APC will win the governorship election in Osun without any doubt. And as for Tinubu winning in Osun, I can 98% of the votes will be going to Tinubu. The massive crowd is enough testimony that Obituary followers are in for a shocker of their lives. The resounding acknowledgment of Tinubu by the crowd was a beauty to behold. And this is coming after the few days of negative campaign by CAN and some IPOB religious bigots and fanatics supporting Obituary.

I can’t wait for the presidential election campaign to start. That’s when IPOB terrorists and obituary wailers will see pepper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by IamWonderful: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by Abdul05: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bros,you too see am..it is massive.. grin
Re: Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by Jostoman: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
You think inconclusive election and bringing of people from other Southwest for rally to deceive people will save Oyetola on Saturday. This election is about retrieving the mandate stolen from Adeleke 4 years ago know this and know peace.
Re: Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by stigman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
When are you going to remove your tongue from Bobo Chicago ass

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by Moh247: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
cool

E go shock them

SW + NE = AsoRock direct

Re: Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope you Are Watching by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022

(1)

Pat Utomi: I Deliberately Stepped Down For Peter Obi / 2023: From Drug Lord To Presidency- David Hundeyin / The Igbos Ambition To Save Nigeria - A Good Article To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.