Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Challenges Of Coming To UK From Nigeria As An International Student – Part 1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Challenges Of Coming To UK From Nigeria As An International Student – Part 1 (706 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of Coming To UK From Nigeria As An International Student – Part 1 by 9jaHustler: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Challenges of Coming To UK from Nigeria as an International Student – Part 1

In this video, I concentrated on coming in with your family because coming in with your family can be more challenging with regards to finding accommodation.

For single guys/ladies, you can easily find student accommodation of find a room in a shared apartment.

To be honest with you, my accommodation experience coming in with my family was not a pleasant one. I spent about 3,500 GBP within our first 3 weeks in this town on Airbnb and hotels, all the money I came in with from Nigeria haaa e no funny at all.

Not just the money spent but having to move from one Airbnb to another every 4 or 5 days with all our heavy boxes. At some point, I had to rent a storage unit and moved all our heavy boxes in there so as to travel light. Those boxes were there until we got a house.
Infact the longest we stayed in an Airbnb was for 10 nights and there was one night we paid 400GBP just to sleep in a hotel cos we had no other place to go that night.

Watch this video if you intend to come into the UK for studies with your family and you will learn not to make this costly mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNBME84JLVM
Re: Challenges Of Coming To UK From Nigeria As An International Student – Part 1 by Dappy25: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good evening Sir.

I saw your video on your YouTube channel.

I'm interested in the one room -if it's still available, my wife and I are coming to Salford in August ending -she will be schooling in University of Salford.

Is the room still available?
And how can I contact you to discuss?

Thanks.
Re: Challenges Of Coming To UK From Nigeria As An International Student – Part 1 by 9jaHustler: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have seen your email

Dappy25:
Good evening Sir.

I saw your video on your YouTube channel.

I'm interested in the one room -if it's still available, my wife and I are coming to Salford in August ending -she will be schooling in University of Salford.

Is the room still available?
And how can I contact you to discuss?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare Reasons People Never Smiled In Old Photos (Photos) / An Igbo man,is the son-in- law to Kenya's president- elect,William Ruto / Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.