Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Us Student Visa Enquires - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Student Visa Enquires (678 Views)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Most Likely Questions On US Student Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Student Visa Enquires by wilzz26: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2011
@ adolite.
my bro age does not matter. just go there with one mind.if  you are asked about your age just tell the v.o.
but on the undegraduate issue be ready to answer questions on your secondry o levels subjects like when did you garduate from secondry school and what have you been doing since then,expalin the course you are going for and what is the relivance to your contry,where can you work with it,what area are you going to major in.who is paying for your studies.have you travelled before.be ready to answer questions like that at the lagos consulate. i was asked thoes types of questions during my interview.

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me: I Want A Private Jet, So Help Me God / Canada And Australia Matter / PLS Any Help On D Requirements For Applying For UK Stundent Visa Under Tier 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.