Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) (24538 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Theunbothered: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Our Jagaban has come to embarrass himself again. grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by 9jahotblog: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT
12/07/2022

TAKE NOTE OF PRESIDENT'S ABSENCE AND BE NON-PARTISAN, PDP TASKS SECURITY AGENCIES

•••Attack Oyetola over Vow not to Relinquish Power

We call on security agencies to take judicious note of President Muhammadu Buhari's absence at today's re-election rally of Governor Oyetola by rejecting unlawful directive to aid rigging of Saturday governorship poll.

In a statement in which the party also carpeted the governor for his undemocratic utterances at the rally, Osun PDP affirmed that Buhari's absence at the rally was a signal of his disapproval of any attempt to rig the governorship election as directed by the APC National Chairman, Adamu Abdulahi, calling on law enforcement agencies to resist unlawful orders and protect the democratic process.

President Buhari now eyeing his own legacy clearly snubbed the Osogbo rally. It is now left for security chiefs to know that aiding and abetting rigging is not only criminal but also carry heavy repercussions afterwards.

We particularly condemn Governor Oyetola for his assertion that he would not hand over power even before the election was held. We find the statement as anti-democracy and a declaration of war against the democratic process.

No democrat should ever vow never to hand over when the right to select the rulers rests solely with the people. We find it so shameful for the Governor to have indirectly repeated the words of his National Chairman which only confirms the height of unpopularity of the incumbent.

If the Governor is sure of his performance in office, he should leave the judgement to the people who are the ultimate owner of the mandate. By declaring his opposition to the democratic process, the Governor has indirectly admitted defeat.

We call on the good people of Osun state to send the governor packing on Saturday by voting enmasse against his candidature. We urge our people to punish the Governor for not only failing in leadership but for also attempting to hijack the right of voters to decide who governs them.

For us in the PDP, what we seek is a free and fair election. We call on President Buhari to salvage whatever remains of his legacy by not lending his hands to another rigging agenda in Osun state. Any manipulation of Osun polls will set a dangerous precedent which may constitute serious threat to 2023 General elections.

Signed
Dr. Akindele Adekunle,
Chairman CTC,
Peoples Democratic Party,
Osun State Chapter.

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by cosmos1440: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.

The old man wan fall self

Eleribu omo yeeboe claiming to be Yoruba,
Yes, people will campaign for him in churches and other Christian gatherings and groups and noone will be stoned to death.
In case you don't know, Yorubas are religious tolerant.
Not all Nigerians are blood-sucking cannibals like you IPOB/ESN terrorists

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
jimetagambo:

Majority of my Yoruba friends said they are voting Tinubu, and alot of them are Christians. I guess they don't see Obi in the competition and Atiku is not an option for them.
Birds of the same feathers flock together.
So don't worry I am my household in Osun is wasting our vote to be obedient to this noble course and yusful to Nigeria too.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by pemzy: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Isn’t it funny n hypocritical at the same time that the same igbos who see no problem with a Christian Christian ticket in all their states are d same people wailing over Muslim Muslim ticket?

Whatever is good for d goose is good for the gander,if there’s no problem with a Christian Christian ticket in the east I don’t think there should b problem with a muslim muslim ticket

Mumu can't you hear yourself. "In their state" is Nigeria a state or a federal entity?
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
cosmos1440:

Eleribu omo yeeboe claiming to be Yoruba,
Yes, people will campaign for him in churches and other Christian gatherings and groups and noone will be stoned to death.
In case you don't know, Yorubas are religious tolerant.
Not all Nigerians are blood-sucking cannibals like you IPOB/ESN terrorists
Yet the Yoruba Muslim in our midst that we think were our brothers, that we thought had the interest of Yoruba at heart, took the hijab case to the court.
Since then, we Yoruba Christians realized that the Yoruba Muslims in our midst use "Yoruba are religious tolerant " to eat us deep and infiltrate us.
Mind you I'm more Yoruba than you Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Timmy4real:
Ignorance
Dispute the fact.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
pemzy:

Mumu can't you hear yourself. "In their state" is Nigeria a state or a federal entity?
what ever is good for the goose is good for d gander guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by lloydtruth: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
IgOga:

There is no polling booth on arise tv
Candidates abilities are questioned on Arise TV and not just someone coming to shout during campaign.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by jude33084(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Marel3d:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling part, APC, addresses a crowd of supporters at the APC rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4DQ-Pve0MQ

it is a shame that youths are still hailing theses men

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Factcheck0001: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
thank God u said east....come back to northeast n west .....there's Muslim Muslim ticket too....but we r talking about Nigeria not southeast....una de mad abeg
I am not mad

Whatever is good for d goose is good for d gander

U igbos don’t know d meaning of what u do,d same way u feel about this ticket is d same way Igbo Muslims are feeling too

Remove d log in your eye before u try to remove that of others

Go n d whats right in d south east before u try to do what’s right in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Mathew5000: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is no crowed Apc has lost it bye bye it look like one corner hall

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by chidiwar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Isn’t it funny n hypocritical at the same time that the same igbos who see no problem with a Christian Christian ticket in all their states are d same people wailing over Muslim Muslim ticket?

Whatever is good for d goose is good for the gander,if there’s no problem with a Christian Christian ticket in the east I don’t think there should b problem with a muslim muslim ticket

Dumbest thing I ve heard in 7 years since buhari's campaign promises
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Viraltrends123: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
jootin:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

Trash loading...

We will vote for who we like, not who you like

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Yet the Yoruba Muslim in our midst that we think were our brothers, that we thought had the interest of Yoruba at heart, took the hijab case to the court.
Since then, we Yoruba Christians realized that the Yoruba Muslims in our midst use "Yoruba are religious tolerant " to eat us deep and infiltrate us.
Mind you I'm more Yoruba than you Yoruba muslim
Omo yeboo lo joko e.
FYI, in most Yoruba extended families, religion does not divide us as we have both Christians and Muslims from the same family

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Franking: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Agbado, cassava and ewa. Trust him for more gaffes. 80 years no be here.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by TinubuAdvocate1: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:

sick man, how can you compare a state to a country?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Analyst7: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
OkCornel:
What’s the latest false promise this time? cheesy
Like I don't just know why some people will follow the same person that gave false promise then...
So the ones he's giving now is suddenly true or what
This country is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Franking: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Batam:

Omo yeboo lo joko e.
FYI, in most Yoruba extended families, religion does not divide us as we have both Christians and Muslims from the same family

The ones from Kwara are neither here nor there.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Batam:

Omo yeboo lo Joko e.
My dad is a Muslim (yoruba) my mom is Christian(ibo)
But my dad was a fake Muslim, he drinks beer and goes to alfas a lot.
Maybe that is why the northerners think tinubu is not a real Muslim
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by IgOga(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
lloydtruth:

Candidates abilities are questioned on Arise TV and not just someone coming to shout during campaign.

Every TV station is owned by someone or a group of people....voter turnout is not determined by who appears on the TV but who is really on ground.....as noisy as Obi supporters are some of them are reporting that even in Abuja they are meeting people who have no idea who Peter Obi is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by daluta: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:
Bleep Tinubu’s balls.

Big vawulence on the beat....

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by BigVawulence: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=daluta post=114669963][/quote]
I just love vawulence grin grin

Big vawulence on the beat....

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.

this won't stop us from voting him by God's grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Why are you sounding like a broken record? Are you a bot? This is the 10th place I would read this.

Like I said earlier, Tinubu is getting block votes from Southwest. He is our own and if he likes let him choose a babalawo as running mate. For as long as that will deliver the numbers.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Those campaigning for Tinubu, hope you are aware his running mate is a Bboko Hharam apologist (I posted his story yesterday).

Is this the kind of person you want to entrust your future and those of your children to? Please, let us all put on our thinking caps.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by TolaniLuv: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
I feel bad for Tinubu and baba supporters! Even Yoruba or Muslim supporting Muslim x muslim ticket . In that APC are you saying there is no no smarter person in APC? Shitema is like Buhari I swear to god . APC is the only party with Muslim x Muslim ticket! We tried to forgive you for giving us Buhari .

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Marel3d:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling part, APC, addresses a crowd of supporters at the APC rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4DQ-Pve0MQ

Just Wow
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Why are you sounding like a broken record? Are you a bot? This is the 10th place I would read this.

Like I said earlier, Tinubu is getting block votes from Southwest. He is our own and if he likes let him choose a babalawo as running mate. For as long as that will deliver the numbers.
Trash coming from someone without voter's card. Tinubu has lost even before the election proper.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by zeenaman: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
He's so focused, zero attention to his haters

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Yorubalandlord post=114668427]Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist

The old man wan fall self[ qui sera sera]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium / Diseye Dickson Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.