Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) (82821 Views)

Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) / Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Onosb1990(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYM8VutNWM

She is Like a Giant": Reactions Trail Videos of Man and His very Tall Wife, He Reaches Her on Her Waist

Mixed reactions have greeted videos of a 27-year-old beautiful Brazilian lady with an incredible height. The lady, Elisane Silva from Salinopolis in Brazil stands at 6ft and 8 inches, Legit.ng

Since getting married to lover Francinaldo Da Silva Carvalho in 2015, the lady has overcome bullying and mockery over her height to become an internet celebrity.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1479457-she-like-a-giant-reactions-trail-videos-man-his-tall-wife-he-reaches-her-her-waist/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Missionary and doggy come board.
This woman would be looking down on the man. grin

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by rottable(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Love doesn't respect height

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Afamsi: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
What's a female Goliath called?

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol

Goliatress

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Draslo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Baba must have felt very emasculated during their first cowgirl & doggy session. He fit even give her head on his feet!!!

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
My dream height in women. Too many short girls around.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Laggafin: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol.. the man go use ladder de climb to the honey comb grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
But wait o, will the kini be giant too? shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by thuxzwda1: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Ontop bed their height go equal

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Kazeem47(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Will they be able to do 69? Comfortable?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by godofuck231: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Damn this guy go suck her pine apple tire , see the body geometry , head in first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
She's beautiful

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
His choice....good for him...

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na this kind women I dey like for doggy

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Kendo999: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vote peter obi for president.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Why the high heels? Girls sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Na this kind women I dey like for doggy

Her thing fit dey tall oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
It is wickedness to still wear high heels on top this tallness nah. Haba!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
kingscare1:

Her thing fit dey tall oooo.
No matter how big toto dey na man go still fvck am

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by DCatt: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Agere ni.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by MMWandali: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by MMWandali: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow
Wonderful pair
Beautiful as well
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
And she tendency of getting fat and huge...

Afamsi:
What's a female Goliath called?

My CRS teacher said it's; Goliathtina

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
How them the take kpansh?

I can only imagine her on her knees, on all four while he stands and hits the kpekus from the back grin grin grin

No other position wan make sense for my head grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Draslo:
Baba must have felt very emasculated during their first cowgirl & doggy session. He fit even give her head on his feet!!!
Kai nah grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The man is not even short. He should be around 5'11 - 6'2.

The lady is about 7'2. Just too tall for a lady.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
give me 5 reasons why we should vote Tinubu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by TheMensch(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
She still fine with this kind "longness"
I want to see what her children will grow into

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.