Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition (37625 Views)

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Tribute Night For Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Afenifere Leader (Photos) / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by smile11s(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
strome:
Shame on PDP. Finished party.

how much for resume?
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by VORETERE: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
ok
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by chuksanambra: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Wishing her the best

Anything to end tyranny and goodfatherism in lagos

I laugh at your stupidity.
Your state that there is no goodfatherism, the animals ruling you idiots steal your future and invest it in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Yoighaman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who is advising Funke? Hmmm, she wants to go broke abi?

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by NowisGod109(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
God go help us
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by omoharry(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
LAGOSIAN are rejoicing because FUNKE AkINDELE and JANDOR are coming to rescue and free them from the bondage of Lagos Landlord, They said Peter Obi doesn't have political structure but now they are crying all over social media because of Obidient movement.
Are u joking ? Pls this two jokers are work over for a non performing Sanw-olu. Pls governorship election, especially in Lagos is no joke. Pls don't compare obi to these jokes that PDP allowed to be Thier gubernatorial candidates .What a silly joke .

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by tunapawizzy: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
i wont be surprised if she decamps to APC before 2027

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
reiddecuti:
9ja my kwan3!!! grin grin cheesy

If urchins can campaign for someone as tinubu don't see how funke can't be a deputy ...

3 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by BigVawulence: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fortruth:

Your “country” is filled with Blacks so what do you expect
Where's your country?

Big vawulence on the beat....
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Coldfeets: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
She'll soon go there and start misbehaving like Desmond Idiot.
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Frank150: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
I suport pdp because of funke

2 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Newton2024: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:
Funke that can't keep her home...

This country get k keg abeg.

APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:
Funke that can't keep her home....

Being alive is better than keeping home. Have baked educated miscreant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Akharmony: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
mayb the face of politics fit change for lagos state. . Goodluck to her

2 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by KingEzo: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
At least She pull crowd. I don't know why people underestimates Funke Akindele. Anything can happen, If this is her time

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
popularity and Political credibility is a two different thing

Funke will only add former deputy governor to her cv
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Bovis(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sheege Barawo Banza! PDP is dead broke confirmed - Wike don lockup and Atiku self no dey drop shishi

2 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by juman(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yoighaman:
Who is advising Funke? Hmmm, she wants to go broke abi?

Nah lagos.
She can go to apc and get some money after election.
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by GistFullGround: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2022

Ikorodu, Ekpe, all non-Lagosians & people with goodwill are ready to kick APC out; Tinubu & his cronies will be fretting now...

Although, I am OBIdient!

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by juman(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jenifa kan, lagos kan.
This is big opportunity.
The sky is her limit in politics.

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Alwaysachick: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
This lady is an inspiration

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Hollyharjii: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hope is not the Funke that got divorced of recent who can't governor a family...

Abeg my own issue is that I'm looking for a job, I'm a graduate and studied banking and finance... Will appreciate your kind gesture please

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Akerele44(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
LAGOSIAN are rejoicing because FUNKE AkINDELE and JANDOR are coming to rescue and free them from the bondage of Lagos Landlord, They said Peter Obi doesn't have political structure but now they are crying all over social media because of Obidient movement.

I laugh in Swahili
Funke wey Neva rescue her marriage wan rescue Lagos state grin
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Sulybayus: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
All her fellower and celeb go vote on that day. Vote for funke and banky w

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Adeolaeniola(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
@op the lady has dropped Bello from her name.
Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by johnson8213: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samade7:
When did she become a politician?

She can't even win her house for PDP not to talk of her estate. �
The problem of the youths in this country is the youth..

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:

as well and been in a few controversies recently. I think she's just ambitious rather than care about people. I may be wrong.

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by johnson8213: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
dead on arrival
One of the enemies of the youths spotted.

1 Like

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by johnson8213: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
cenaman:
Person that can't keep her home, how can she manage Lagos State?

You are part of the clog in the wheel of the youths in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by Originality007: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:

but her career is doing well, that is what we need not her home. so get out

2 Likes

Re: Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition by BigVawulence: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Originality007:

but her career is doing well, that is what we need not her home. so get out
But you don't have career tooo.

Werey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.