Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (13954 Views)

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket:
The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject

If your G.O or pastor is too cowardly or too politically correct to publicly reject islamisation agenda of terrorists through muslim-muslim ticket, then reject him and his church totally. He is not a Christian. He is an agent of the Devil. Don't look at his fame.

This is not the time to be politically correct. Terrorists are seriously at war with children of God while government is hiding behind one finger. Nigerian GOs should speak up instead of burying their heads in sand like ostriches.

Remember these GOs have fully armed soldiers protecting them and their family 24/7. They and their family also have visa to working nations of the world. In case of South-Sudan treatment of Christians in Nigeria, they and their families will follow the next available flight. Please don't let them deceive you.

If Islamic terrorists are not ashamed to surpport their own, Pastors have no reason to be ashamed of surporting Peter Obi. PO is the only sheep among the wolves so he has highest chance of winning this election. Let us all support Labour Party.

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria. If you're a lover of humanity. If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support LP.

God bless the gospel!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless you!!!

You better say NO to Mpkuru Mirri and cannibalism. They are badly affecting your brain.

Tinubu is your next President. Deal with it.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Newton2024: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

You better say NO to Mpkuru Mirri and cannibalism. They are badly affecting your brain.

Tinubu is your next President. Deal with it.

APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

Rubbish trash. Go and try that trash with your mkpuru mirri cannibal blodas. We are voting in mass for Tinubu and APC.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by adioolayi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

I was a tinubu man to the core.
But as a yoruba Christian, I will now go for Someone who has our interest at heart
Is not about winning is about how the future would look like for we yoruba Christians.

You that you opened an account just today to spread these your tantrums up and down

Omo Igbo to fe ma famz... Asirie titu ..a mo iru yin

Yorubalandlord:
Just wait.
Soon you go see this on the front page,
Agbado eaters and tinubu wanna bee will be happy now because he insulted our incoming president.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by IamPatriotic(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

I was a tinubu man to the core.
But as a yoruba Christian, I will now go for Someone who has our interest at heart
Is not about winning is about how the future would look like for we yoruba Christians.
There's no such thing as Yoruba Christians, Yorubas are one, irrespective of religion. I'm Yoruba, born abd remaised in an Anglican home, attended Redeemed, Winners and even Deeper life at some point. Now as a fathe and a husband, I'm a full member of MFM, in my family, there're Muslims and just yesterday, i was in Lugbe, Abuja to celebrate salkah with Abu, my childhood friend.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
These ppl no nothing about politics, tinubu knew what his doing, you can't sit at one corner, and to be directing politician like JAGABAN on what to do, who to choose, if una no like the party, leave go and join other parties or form a Christian party,and join the train, in case you missed it there's Christian party in Germany,and they're doing great
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by okoroemeka(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deciceco01:
It baffles me a lot any time I see my southern brothers fighting between themselves and we the Northerners seats in one corner and be laughing at you people. Is either you people should unit and fight for your rights or they will keep you fighting one another and be ruling over you. The enemy of a southerner is still a southerner and the enemy of a Northerner is a southerner, please be wise and learn politics. Even your overrated master strategist Tinubu is not loved by the Northerners, they are just using him and he never learn from history. Mark my words, the day is coming when Tinubu will learn by force when the Northerners have finished their agenda on him. As of Obi, he stands as a real warrior from the south and the Northerners respect him for standing alone. Forget about what they say on media, a real northern politician fear Obi as an obstacles than any other politician right now.
we are not enemies but the enemy of my enemies is my friend
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Newton2024: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Rubbish trash. Go and try that trash with your mkpuru mirri cannibal blodas. We are voting in mass for Tinubu and APC.
BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
M-pkuru mmmirri cannibal IPIG xtian terrorist monkey spotted. Pls say no to M-kpuru mmmmiri
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Rivguydee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
That’s not the reason. There’s an ulterior motive as to why he left.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Deciceco01: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2022
okoroemeka:
we are not enemies but the enemy of my enemies is my friend

Hahaha whatever. But true true, South must unit to take over power.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by IDIOTmoderators: 3:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Before I was a tinubu fan.
But since he unveiled his master plan to we yoruba Christians, now we can see through him.
So I urge every yoruba man to shun because he is your tribe man and vote for someone who has our interest at heart.
Before I was batified, now I am obitified and dattified.
You can follow suit so that your name would be written in gold and in history book.

There are more people like tonye prince well in the making.
In the coming months, more would leave APC
Will your Obi people do the same if it were to be the other way round?
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Concience55: 4:55am On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=114672643]More to come . That combo is annoying. Tinubu actually encouraged this in 2015 but buhari kicked against it. He stagnated a walk out of their meeting ahead of the 2015 elections as a means of protesting against the arrangement. Baba akande , aregbesola, etc had to talk his head off before osinbajo was considered as baba's running mate at the 11th hour . Tinubu has failed on this . Go to the twitter and see the way northerners kicked against this.

Each time he's approached on the arrangement, Tinubu would be making a reference to 1993 when MKO and Kingibe ran on same arrangement, pretending to forget the fact that Nigeria of that time wasn't as volatile and divided as Nigeria of today. He's also failed to realise that the main reason Nigerians opted into such an arrangement was because we wanted to send the military to the barracks at all cost and anything that would make that happen was welcome. We were so desperate that time cos military era was terrible.

As stubborn as they were, the military sef never made such mistakes of Muslim-Muslim leaderships throughout their decades of occupying Nigerian leadership space.

No, the Military (Buhari) did ruled with a Muslim/Muslim and infact with a Fulani/ Fulani because Tunde Idiagbon was a Fulani from Kwara. Both were Northerners.

The present realities makes winning with a Muslim/Muslim ticket slim.
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Chylo(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
More to come . That combo is annoying. Tinubu actually encouraged this in 2015 but buhari kicked against it. He stagnated a walk out of their meeting ahead of the 2015 elections as a means of protesting against the arrangement. Baba akande , aregbesola, etc had to talk his head off before osinbajo was considered as baba's running mate at the 11th hour . Tinubu has failed on this . Go to the twitter and see the way northerners kicked against this.

Each time he's approached on the arrangement, Tinubu would be making a reference to 1993 when MKO and Kingibe ran on same arrangement, pretending to forget the fact that Nigeria of that time wasn't as volatile and divided as Nigeria of today. He's also failed to realise that the main reason Nigerians opted into such an arrangement was because we wanted to send the military to the barracks at all cost and anything that would make that happen was welcome. We were so desperate that time cos military era was terrible.

As stubborn as they were, the military sef never made such mistakes of Muslim-Muslim leaderships throughout their decades of occupying Nigerian leadership space.

Buhari and Tunde Idiagbon was a Muslim Muslim combo
Re: Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket by Eriokanmi: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Chylo:

Buhari and Tunde Idiagbon was a Muslim Muslim combo
the only example, you're right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo / 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor / Corruption In Oil Sector: I'll Fight To Create New Image - President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.