Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) (40763 Views)

Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by IMPACT05(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
2023: Sheriff Modu quits APC for PDP (PHOTOS)

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, a former All Progressives Congress (APC) Northeast Zonal Secretary and state House of Assembly aspirant, Yusuf Sheriff Modu, popularly known as Sheriff Banki, has dumped the party for the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Banki disclosed his intention in a letter dated August 16, and addressed to the Chairman, Buduwa Bula Chira Banki, APC, Banki, Bama Local Government Area (LGA) of Borno State, Alhaji Babagana Kulami.

He cited “personal reasons” for his decision, while promising to make “very good use” of his experience with the APC “in my next destination”.

Sharing his resignation on his known Facebook page on Wednesday, Banki also wrote: “Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

“The time has come for me to open a new page of my life….. I know some of my well wishers will be happy while some will be disappointed. However I took the best decision.”

Mixed reactions have trailed Banki’s defection. While his loyalists promised to continue supporting him, his critics gloated over the news.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-2023-sheriff-modu-quits-apc-for-pdp-photos/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by otokzmail(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
APC Boko Haram Leader. To hell with you. If you like, decamp from APC to Hell fire.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
What is happening in Borno APC, they have been decamping for almost a month now.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
cheesy

APC will soon consider proscribing all PDP & LP as Terrorist parties

grin

APC urchins in severe tears

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Honjoshy4u: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
The North is gradually taking side with their son seeking to be president. Na their way

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Betternext(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Do we know him on nairaland?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Trinitycian: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
ChangetheChange:
What is happening in Borno APC, they have been decamping for almost a month now.

Yet none has entered front page.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by citygarden(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Light weight politician, I think it was Mohamed sheriff. We don't know this one.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Some are shouting Shetima will win the state for the APC. I pity Tinubu!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
There's no pdp in Bornu state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Trinitycian: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Indispensable85:
There's no pdp in Bornu state.

There's no Tinubu in Northern Nigeria, including Borno.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

There's no Tinubu in Northern Nigeria, including Borno.

See tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
And Tinubu slaves be deceiving themselves

Let the northerners continue to decamp from APC , E dey sweet us

APC must be erased from our political space in 2023, Insha allah

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
The North is gradually taking side with their son seeking to be president. Na their way
For saying "Buhari lule, and Emi lo kan" all the Hausa /Fulani people will make sure Tinubu Lule finally.

17 Likes

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
And the revolving musical chair gales of defections continue. They now see their darling APC as a plague. And Buhari is just unconcerned? Perhaps he even ocastrated it with his deliberate terrible misgovernance over the years. Never trust these wicked politicians.They can set themselves for the fall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by 3LACK: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
hahahaha...omoh even for Borno

I wonder where BAT would get his votes

2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.

Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south with would see him cruise to Victory.

Remember Atiku lost to the great Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 3mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
I rushed in thinking it's the shiaman himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
3LACK:
hahahaha...omoh even for Borno

I wonder where BAT would get his votes

2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.

Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south with would see him cruise to Victory.

Remember Atiku lost to the great Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 3mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans
Why do think you should copy and paste this all over NL?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Quodseverismete: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
I want to type this for all to keep. On Free and Fair elections Tinubu/ APC can't win 2023 election, Tinubu himself know this,
The strategy Tinubu has resolve to is THUGERY, he will employ Thugs that will buy votes and force voters to vote for him, if this fails they will destroy those polling units Tinubu will perform abysmally.
The third strategy APC will use is ,..after the fixed date of the presidential election, Knowing those who will vote against Tinubu/APC have travelled far to remote places , INEC will postpone the election by 3weeks, this Fabian tactics will weaken the Obidients and most of them will return to their base and will not partake in the election again. This is what I see, keep it for reference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by abobote: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Misleading.

We don't this sheriff modu
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Penguin2: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu’s 1billion northern votes on fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by KingKO22: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zombidients urchins don't have anything to promote their Labour in vain party rather than to glowing on defections of other parties.

Shame no dey catch you that no one is defecting to Laborer party

If Atiku win weting you gain ? grin
Na to sell all your oil to foreigners and your land become useless.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by tobb: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mod will not push this one to frontpage nowgrin

If the news favor Apc , even if na fake news, them they Carry am go frontpage without verifying

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Bravetunde: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chaii I really pity for Tinubu.
But what are they decamping for,is it for garri,is it for dodo or beans.
No Tinubu they are decamping for you shocked shocked to make sure you fail grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Googledotcom: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
PDP is APC and vise versa, let's join hands to retire both come 2023.
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Everybody are struggling for their own selfish interest yet some are online 24/7 shouting Obedient, BAT and Atikulated, get a good job for your self, this people are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
No b today
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Avbss6: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Okay

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Chai...
Some headlines!!!

I thought it's Ali Modu Sheriff.
That one, we know. This, we don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by DJSNAKE: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Vote individual not political party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.