Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why (268 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by funsho75(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
We on the street asking Nigerian if they Will you be voting in 2023 and why

Watch the interview

This man is very serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDVX57I9nyQ&t=2s
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by Unigrad: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
I will be voting because it's my right to vote.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
INEC does not count prayer points.
INEC does not count Twitter, Facebook and other social media opinions and support.
INEC does not count the feelings of the majority of the masses concerning any candidate.
INEC does not count the huge or low turn out of people during any election campaigns.
INEC only counts the votes cast by people with PVC on election day.
Even if Nigerians pray for Obi, Atiku or Tinubu to win, it is whoever has the highest vote cast amongst them that will be declared winner.

If you want the best man among them to win 2023 election, go out and vote him.
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by fernandez1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Share this country….. nothing like one Nigeria…… one Nigeria na scam of United Kingdom policy!

Peter Obi is no saint plus they won’t even allow him to govern if he eventually win so best is to share the country let everyone go there separate ways

Trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril!

Since ethnicities is the order of the day!
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by LordIsaac(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
No....because it is only a foolish man that does the same thing over and over again and expects a different result.
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by Asabe4(f): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
God willing,I will be voting...

I am however,not sure who will be getting it.
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by ItsTutsi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu I stand
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by remsonik(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
I will be voting

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by Abfinest007(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
I won't be voting bcus it my right to vote rather I will be voting bcus I'm tired of complaining and I finally find hope in one man again

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by funsho75(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
I won't be voting bcus it my right to vote rather I will be voting bcus I'm tired of complaining and I finally find hope in one man again

That a good one

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by r4bbit: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Will You Be Voting In The Next Election And Why by funsho75(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asabe4:
God willing,I will be voting...

I am however,not sure who will be getting it.

With time

(1) (Reply)

Anomo Led Age Group Emerged First At The Regberegbe Competition Of The 2022 Ojud / APC Is Likened To Islamic Brotherhood Of Egypt / Thanks For The Gallant Display, President Buhari To Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.