Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) (29613 Views)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:

See the way u reason like an uncircumcised ape! So because she was given the role of a deputy, she should like tilinbu stinky balls abi?
Sense far away from ur brain

Please always contend with your boss like she did.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by kingthreat(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
tabaralph:

Over ambition killed this woman politically, she ganged up against Tinubu thinking she’s smart, same thing happened to femi Pedro her successor…the rule of the game NEVER PLAN TO OVERSHADOW YOUR BOSS

Exactly. If you have to, you MUST SUCCEED.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
swaggerjack:

If Labour party wins then all the members in PDP and APC will cross carpet and we will be back to square one.
Then I know why you don't believe in Obi. If you like cross carpet obi will still go for the best hands. Obi has the opportunity to pick formal governor and other influencial candidate as VP but he went for young, vibrant and relatively unknown technocrat, if he wins with the vote of the masses with structures as always said he'd relegate the old cargos.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by Arielle: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Righthussle:
Tinubu na man oo. But na bad man him be. The man na "onye ike".

I like this team but I don't think Nigeria deserves to have them as president and vice president. Them are too fresh and modern. Na people like Buhari, Ganduje, Tinubu na him Nigeria deserve. Those ones wey just want rule for the sake of ruling. Those ones wey go disgrace them internationally. No be this 21st century leaders.

Nigeria will work but not now. The suffering never reset alot of Nigerians head. Mumu people plenty pass sensible Nigeria. By the time we suffer for more 50 years plus another civil war, then alot of brains go reset.
Unfortunately, very true. All these clowns are a reflection of our society. Before now, you hear Nigerians complaining about our old recycled leaders. Only for the election season to begin and a huge majority of citizens begin to queue up behind these same politicians. We are not ready for good governance. We deserve to suffer more. Sorry for whoever does not have other options but this country.

1 Like

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
kingthreat:
I remember this ugly attention-seeking frustrated woman.
You were given the role of deputy governor and dared to challenge the governor.
You face the consequences and stop ranting as your insubordination destroyed your political relevance.
Attack the message and not the messenger, don't they suck Tinubus balls to get a political position?
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Timmi:

Coming from a woman that was scorned/jilted? What else would you have expected.
Guys/gals, men/women be wise, don’t be deceived by deceitful propaganda and lies. Use your common sense and don’t let anyone hijack your sense.
anyone who has any atom of sense should not think about Tinubu even becoming a local government chairman no to talk of president. But unfortunately fools are more in number in the zoo than sensible people. Imagine rewarding a man that brought us the calamity in aso rock if not for anything. Only Buharis performance is enough reason to demarket Tinubu not to talk of the fact that he's a walking corpse
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by aujile(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
swaggerjack:

If Labour party wins then all the members in PDP and APC will cross carpet and we will be back to square one.
And you think obi will just give them appointments
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by Timmi: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
anyone who has any atom of sense should not think about Tinubu even becoming a local government chairman no to talk of president. But unfortunately fools are more in number in the zoo than sensible people. Imagine rewarding a man that brought us the calamity in aso rock if not for anything. Only Buharis performance is enough reason to demarket Tinubu not to talk of the fact that he's a walking corpse

Mr searchlight, how I wish you can apply your God given sense, you will know that the man you are talking about was a Governor of Lagos State. And in your warped mind, you think one man was instrumental in appointing the President? That says a lot about you and by the way, it’s your people that makes Nigeria a zoo and we can’t wait for you all to go your way and formed your own drug and crime infested enclave. The rest of Nigeria can’t wait, please hurry up and leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
SensualMan:
Not a mafia organisation, a mafia organisation is highly organised, they are Urchins, street thugs, miscreants, assassins all headed by the future lagos governor, MC Oluomo.

Tinubu is a goner!

OBIdient is the New Nigeria!
Mention what Obi achieved as governor?

If he can't achieve nothing as governor he will fail as president, because being a president has more challenges.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
All your Igbo brothers left Obi's Anambra to Tinubu Lagos. Mad people.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
baretalk:

All your Igbo brothers left Obi's Anambra to Tinubu Lagos. Mad people.
Yeah because it was Tinubu that made Lagos the federal capital territory? Delusion is a disease. Nigerians built Lagos and not Tinubu, Lagos has been the economic Hun of Nigeria even before Tinubu thought of joining politics so shut up.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
Yeah because it was Tinubu that made Lagos the federal capital territory? Delusion is a disease. Nigerians built Lagos and not Tinubu, Lagos has been the economic Hun of Nigeria even before Tinubu thought of joining politics so shut up.
Abuja is still federal capital fool, why not go there?

After military rule, Jakande was the SDP leader in Lagos, Tinubu came up under Jakande, idiot. Tinubu was there with NADECO even during military rule, he has paid his dues, he built this new Lagos, started the groundwork of the mega city plan. Mad people, ingrates. Obi don't have Tinubu capacity, I heard Obi speak, his intelligence is average, his past achievements zero. This brains is not same, it's not by speaking English. Obi is a mediocre, he will turn out like Biden, Nigerians will hate him, but I know Obi can't win.
Tinubu has paid dues for the people, Obi did nothing even while governor. https://www.nairaland.com/7171547/nadeco-group-pro-democracy-group
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Timmi:

Mr searchlight, how I wish you can apply your God given sense, you will know that the man you are talking about was a Governor of Lagos State. And in your warped mind, you think one man was instrumental in appointing the President? That says a lot about you and by the way, it’s your people that makes Nigeria a zoo and we can’t wait for you all to go your way and formed your own drug and crime infested enclave. The rest of Nigeria can’t wait, please hurry up and leave.
I am very sure that you are part and parcel of the coalition that brought us Buhari. How do you want me to be convinced that you will get it right with Tinubu? Exonerating Tinubu here tells that by Buhari is a failure but Tinubu himself is taking credit for bringing Buhari after too many failed elections. Let us to sincere in a saner clime APC and particularly Tinubu would be ashamed to come out not to contest for elections. Why did you voted out PDP? What was PDP in 2015 that APC aren't in 2022?why do you want to reinforce failure if you have conscience? You see why we believe that Nigeria is a zoo with a lot of brainless animals? If you are truthful to your self you will admit that po will make a healthier and better president than Tinubu but because of tribal sentiment, and to lord it on the Igbos you'd chose a walking corpse over a vibrant, educated and prudent technocrat. Las las Igbos will always be ahead in economic survival in Nigeria.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
baretalk:

Abuja is still federal capital fool, why not go there?

After military rule, Jakande was the SDP leader in Lagos, Tinubu came up under Jakande, idiot. Tinubu was there with NADECO even during military rule, he has paid his dues, he built this new Lagos, started the groundwork of the mega city plan. Mad people, ingrates. Obi don't have Tinubu capacity, I heard Obi speak, his intelligence is average, his past achievements zero. This brains is not same, it's not by speaking English. Obi is a mediocre, he will turn out like Biden, Nigerians will hate him, but I know Obi can't win.
Tinubu has paid dues for the people, Obi did nothing even while governor. https://www.nairaland.com/7171547/nadeco-group-pro-democracy-group
You probably said more than this about Buhari and called us wailers for telling you the obvious about him. Are you still in support of Buhari or you have joined the wailing train?
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
deukpai:
They can't afford to buy ordinary data. later they'll come here to insult their generation.

Bros, I am a millionaire if you don't know.
Track my previous posts and learn something
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...she might be disgruntled and bitter but not broke...she don talk how APC dey do according to her as per person wey don work with APC...you too are also bitter about the economy hence your reasons for creating posts asking how much you should budget for feeding in your house..everybody dey bitter their own
I created that thread just to know if I'm trying or not. It's not like I can't afford to give much more. But I hate to be cheated especially by someone ungrateful
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
You probably said more than this about Buhari and called us wailers for telling you the obvious about him. Are you still in support of Buhari or you have joined the wailing train?
Tinubu is not Buhari mumu, different people come together to form political parties...APC rallied round Buhari to cease power, it's politics, numbers, Why are you people so dumb and myopic?
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mozegee:
Yes why will you waiste ur data on the side of truth. because u know very well that all the woman is saying is the truth. Tell me one good thing APC has done or you tell me one good thing they will campaign on ,i will whole heartedly support ur train.
I'm not supporting APC, I'm supporting Tinubu because by all records and account he is a far more better candidate than others.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by Wwwq: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by ademi87(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Righthussle:
Tinubu na man oo. But na bad man him be. The man na "onye ike". He knows he's old , he knows he's not what Nigeria needs now but he wants the presidency by all means. He will buy the presidency come 2023. And yes, he can buy the presidency. In a country where hunger and poverty is the order of the day, anything can be bought or sold.

I like this team but I don't think Nigeria deserves to have them as president and vice president. Them are too fresh and modern. Na people like Buhari, Ganduje, Tinubu na him Nigeria deserve. Those ones wey just want rule for the sake of ruling. Those ones wey go disgrace them internationally. No be this 21st century leaders.

Nigeria will work but not now. The suffering never reset alot of Nigerians head. Mumu people plenty pass sensible Nigeria. By the time we suffer for more 50 years plus another civil war, then alot of brains go reset.

Amonst the presidential candidates Peter Obi is the best. But for 2023 presidential election, Tinubu will win massively.
may God bless you for the analysis
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
baretalk:

Tinubu is not Buhari mumu, different people come together to form political parties...APC rallied round Buhari to cease power, it's politics, numbers, Why are you people so dumb and myopic?
Zombie so you are justifying subjecting over 200 millions people to hardship as politics? This clearly shows that you don't have sense. Since 7 years what have you gotten from the calamity you helped enthrone? You and your lord Tinubu are selfish, you wouldn't mind if herdsmen And bandit would kill all the Yorubas as long as you seize power. This is why we call Nigeria a ZOO with lots of brainless animals. So you know that Buhari will fail but voted him just to seize power? Ohh my goodness it is finished for the ZOO. Sensible people are few.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
swaggerjack:

Till then shaah...but instead of assuming, let's do the needful
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
Zombie so you are justifying subjecting over 200 millions people to hardship as politics? This clearly shows that you don't have sense. Since 7 years what have you gotten from the calamity you helped enthrone? You and your lord Tinubu are selfish, you wouldn't mind if herdsmen And bandit would kill all the Yorubas as long as you seize power. This is why we call Nigeria a ZOO with lots of brainless animals. So you know that Buhari will fail but voted him just to seize power? Ohh my goodness it is finished for the ZOO. Sensible people are few.
Your people are what makes Nigeria a zoo, committing crimes everywhere. Again it's politics ode, what has Peter Pandora thief done for Igbo land?
So Pandora will stop all the killings?
Why didn't Pandora rescue your people from the hands of Ipob and it's unknown gunmen?
Remove the plank in your eye, leave yoruba land, solve your own Biafra problems. Monkey
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by wunderkindkayod(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin grin

SmellyNyash:
We care fuul
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mikolo70:
Thank God im not Omo ibo.... The way they argue is nauseating... Tueeeeh!
They are very dull and myopic.

1 Like

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by baretalk: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
Then I know why you don't believe in Obi. If you like cross carpet obi will still go for the best hands. Obi has the opportunity to pick formal governor and other influencial candidate as VP but he went for young, vibrant and relatively unknown technocrat, if he wins with the vote of the masses with structures as always said he'd relegate the old cargos.
Obi was rejected, no one wants to associate with failure. Obi failed as Anambra governor, see how everyone is clamouring to be Tinubu's vice. Levels dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by MrALIVE: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
Who cares undecided
you won't care because you are used to being ruled by IDi*ts and mediocres.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by swaggerjack: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
c
ruggedtimi:
Tinubu aka Carlo Gambino

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
These people wetin concern una with Lagos? Anambra is a drug hub, Imo state so so killings and kidnappings why don’t you go and face politics in your state? The log of wood in your eye has blinded you to your own unclothedness.
Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
I will repeat here again until the people of Obi’s tribe learn how to have good behaviour and manners towards their neighbours you WILL NEVER SEE POWER in this life. Politics is about alliance and relationships but even in your families you don’t have love. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by pieces: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party.... founder of agberos in Nigeria.....

Mafia is an understatement, APC is worse than that, can we call them a bh organization?
Imagine tinubu taking over from buhari. Well, let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) by searchlight: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
baretalk:

Obi was rejected, no one wants to associate with failure. Obi failed as Anambra governor, see how everyone is clamouring to be Tinubu's vice. Levels dey.
it is now that I know that you don't have sense. Since when did ruling part is been compared to a party who isn't even the main opposition party? You should be worry of obi's rise to prominence within a very short period of time. How come you are more worried of obi than the main opposition PDP and PDP is also more worry of obi? There are lots of brainless animals here in the ZOO. Tinubu can never enjoy the support obi enjoys without spending shi shi. Two months ago would you have even imagined that obi would be mentioned alongside the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, kwankwaso and other political bigwigs? Did you even believe that south east can produce a presidential candidate that has national appeal? Obi emerges against all odds and the earlier you accept the fact that obi is your next President the better for you to enjoy dividend of democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.