Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) (32294 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Eamandre(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
May God bless you Sir, may you live long enough to witness the correction of the generational maladministration of Nigeria. May your children grow to be proud of this your humble support. Amen.

We are forming an organic followership, not paid supporters.
how do I get the wristbands in ph?

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by MedicH: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
E shock me to think that this man can easily sell this house, buy a house in America and japa with all his family and forget about naija but he is genuinely interested in making Nigeria work, not for his children but for the children of the poor. The irony now is that some of the poor are so so so stupid they cannot chose what is right for themselves till it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Engr1(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow..........I love this I must confess.
God bless you richly Sir.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Good for him.

I'm only waiting to see if Edo will betray pdp. I'm only waiting to see if the serial betrayer governor called Obaseki will do his trade of betray again.

We are waiting.........

Next topic pls...............
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician in the history of this country that speaks and people cry. Peter Obi has my vote. We must take this country back from those [b] wicked rulers.

This is the goal.... I don't see a reason a young person with be supporting grandpas who are not inclined to the nagging needs of the youths....

Imagine saying you will recruit 50million youths into the army grin grin. To do what exactly, maybe to come and be bodyguards to you while you peee on your agbada....

Except God has forsaken Nigeria shall..... The awareness is growing exponentially..... Things will change..... Vote LABOUR PARTY

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by MedicH: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Lovenorth:
Arranged donation grin

U don't even have common sense to donate talk more of resources. Lol

We are taking back this country because it belongs to us and not to a few looting hands.

There's nothing u can do about it. Q

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by idefua: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you sir.
May the Lord God continue to bless you abundantly.
This obi-dient movement to rescue Nigeria is real; let's join hands.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Engr1(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
May God bless you Sir, may you live long enough to witness the correction of the generational maladministration of Nigeria. May your children grow to be proud of this your humble support. Amen.

How can I get this?
Am in Abuja....
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Bugie16:
If an old man of 73 can still be donating for the betterment of his future, then some youth in their 20's and 30's will be collecting stipends to destroy their future. cry
Lol. I wish they know the little money those oldies politicians give are simply baits.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Frank488: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Matthew Okpebholo, a 73 year old Edo man has donated a gigantic building of many floors to the Peter Obi campaign saying there’s little he can achieve at 73 but he’s happy to lend a hand to what Nigerian youths are trying to do in 2023.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02GEhvYdwxvXNVzDS5BLRqnPqkZjaT4jhN1YxrYYoPL6crJmDLkpYw3PhCKuEYycVwl&id=1070540371
I thought the said that it is igbos that are campaigning for Peter obi in Edo. God no go shame us

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2022
otipoju:
Tinubu made a mistake he will greatly regret.

The whole of South South, South East, Middle belt, three quaters of the South West, and twenty five b percent of core Northern votes belong to the Labour party.

The good thing about the labour's party is that it is the preferred choice of the really powerful men in this country. All the ex-military presidents and most retired generals are backing Peter Obi. Ahmed Datti is the man they put down to assist Obi in his quest to rescue Nigeria and remove the shame of the Nigerian military due to insecurity.

They would do all they can to ensure that a Tinubu and an Atiku never become president.

Even thou I will Never vote Tinubu but this ur assumption is fictitious. It might be real if the election will be e-voting like that of India but as far as this thumb of a thing bro, Don’t joke with APC oooo

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Frank488: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Lovenorth:
Arranged donation grin
May common sense locate u
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by ThothHermes: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:

Where can I buy this band?

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by ThothHermes: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Eamandre:
how do I get the wristbands in ph?
I'm in PH too. Let me know if you find them. smiley
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by SmellyNyash: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Bugie16:
If an old man of 73 can still be donating for the betterment of his future, then some youth in their 20's and 30's will be collecting stipends to destroy their future. cry
Their brain is programmed to be eternally useless

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Invest wisely old man. I no won hear story tomorrow.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by lanre88(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
I noticed my people have bombarded my number on the arbitrage opportunity.

Please do not chat me because i cannot respond to everyone at once. Simply join the group and get all info.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/F63NR0kwpwVCzH2EYoWIfg

Note: you need money to get started for those thinking you don't.

Meanwhile I am giving the information and guide free.

DYOR
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by mcmukoko12(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Nice gesture. God will bless you.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Imortal001: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Tochj post=114685984]This is why Agbado guys are going crazy.
This is the first time voters are using their own money to sponsor a candidate without expecting anything in return,
We are tired of all those old criminals. Our mumu don do. With obi~ahmed we move..
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by PapaHadum: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Edo people are 300% obident. Dem carry obi with their whole heart
Edo no be Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by dchamp234(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:

I see mentions about where to get this Labour party designed wristbands, I will call my friends who sponsored this in Owerri, Imo state. I know that many people also produce these in many other states.
Op please can you make this in black, I'll really need some since black is my favorite color. WhatsApp me on 07032497600. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by soullove1881(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Wow God bless you sir for supporting the movement.

Amen but I hope he's part of those who put us for this mess.
I also what us to know what we are counting on. We don't want them to hijack this great party LP.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Labour Party will do wonders in the forthcoming general election.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by babapressy(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:

I see mentions about where to get this Labour party designed wristbands, I will call my friends who sponsored this in Owerri, Imo state. I know that many people also produce these in many other states.

Please how do I get the wrist band, I'm based in Lagos, thanks. 08135881159
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Xbobtage: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow, God is Great, May God Continue to Bless you Sir, Thank you.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by cochexky: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Wow, I had lost a lot of hope in Nigeria but this Obidient movement is showing me something else

I swear.. Like play like play.. God go deliver his people.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Anetorfavour: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Edo people are 300% obident. Dem carry obi with their whole heart
better talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Anetorfavour: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2022
ImDStar:
God bless you sir.

Have you ever seeing any Nigerian politician that's naturally loved to the extent people use their own money and resources to campaign for?

Peter Obi is naturally loved, we're not paid to do this.
I personally print on nylons, clothes and other things to share for people for this movement. And it's from my personal purse and I am glad doing that!!!

The same Evil people that brought disaster Buhari in are still the same people supporting Tinubu.
Nice one comrade!
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Same Edo state one lunatic in Lagos called goat Igbokwe said Tinubu will win. E go shock them
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by ZeroChil: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2022
That's Ray Royal himself! Esanland for ObiDatti. I hope his good friend the Esama replicates same in Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / Emmanuel Asuquo Shot Dead In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Blinken Unveils Lekki’s ‘american Corner’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.