Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) (32317 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by sendemenge: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
This country nah cruise,the old man wey don collect money for the lease of the property dey form philanthropist! This presidential election go makes sense
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Greenlight123: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Thank u sir
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by colyx1(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
I love this man so much....... He is a giver per excellence. A bishop at Church of God Mission.
CEO, Ray Royal Construction Company.
He gives out 50k to 500 student (25m) in Edo State every year on his birthday as his own scholarship support.

Bishop Okpebholo we at CGMi loves you.

Esan Oye!!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by TruthinAction: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Grace at work. May that same grace give Peter Obi the victory.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
c900:
Okpebholo, the silent edo billionaire. Not all those showing rolls Royce. This man singlehandedly repair roads, construct new roads, build over 50 churches in rural areas, gives bursary to students every year over 50million naira, donates to universities every year, over 500million naira to charities every year.

Loaded with real legit cash. One of the greatest beneficiaries of Archbishop Idahosa’s fatherly blessing. You can even check his Facebook page for the testimony video.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Aystarz: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Bugie16:
If an old man of 73 can still be donating for the betterment of his future, then some youth in their 20's and 30's will be collecting stipends to destroy their future. cry

An unfortunate irony.
Chicken-headed urchins, trying to be half-smart don't know they're throwing their future away.
Those lots would not partake in the joy of this country, unless they change their ways. No be curse o.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu's urchins are still busy looking for structures
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by etimocity(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
some jobless and hungry youths who are supposed to wakeup and mobilize themselves properly and fight for Nigeria are busy talking about APC and PDP, this are two party that leads for many years but no change rather things become worse daily, each time i see them chanty and jubilation for the suffering we fine our selfs because of wicked apc government i look at the felt so desapointed and dumfounded. join me to labour let see if Nigeria will get better.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2022
This man integrity speaks volume, he usually fix bad federal roads for free. Sometime ago he was stopped from fixing a failed road I think by federal government. He has a construction company, he's a Bishop in Church of God mission. CEO RAY Royal construction company. I doubt if Edo government give him road to construct.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by EvangDrGeo: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
ImDStar:
God bless you sir.

Have you ever seeing any Nigerian politician that's naturally loved to the extent people use their own money and resources to campaign for?

Peter Obi is naturally loved, we're not paid to do this.
I personally print on nylons, clothes and other things to share for people for this movement. And it's from my personal purse and I am glad doing that!!!

The same Evil people that brought disaster Buhari in are still the same people supporting Tinubu.

This is the real definition of people's choice. We are used to seeing political parties mobilizing people for campaign during elections, but in this case na individuals carry the matter for head on their own like gala WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by EvangDrGeo: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2022
TruthinAction:
Grace at work. May that same grace give Peter Obi the victory.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Bugie16: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aystarz:

An unfortunate irony.
Chicken-headed urchins, trying to be half-smart don't know they're throwing their future away.
Those lots would not partake in the joy of this country, unless they change their ways. No be curse o.
If Obi wins. All urchins will be sent to rehabilitation centres.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Bugie16: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Their brain is programmed to be eternally useless
Urchins don't have a mind of their own.Poverty and Ignorance is a dangerous combination.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Bugie16: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Lol. I wish they know the little money those oldies politicians give are simply baits.
Poverty and ignorance is the worst thing that can happen to any man.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by akbonus: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
ARE WE WSTILL IN SOCIAL MEDIA ALONE? ARE WE STILL OVER ZEALOUS YOUTH?JAGAJ AND ETIKU FOLLOWERS,UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Bugie16: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Seniorwriter:

They are ignorant and can't see the bigger picture....my question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.

Anyways comrades Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter
Thank you comrade. Myself and everyone in my extended family numbering over a 120, all have PVC and we shall vote Obi come Feb. No amount of propaganda from the drug lord can stop us

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Lightorder: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Edo people are 300% obident. Dem carry obi with their whole heart
Edo guys , woke and blessed people . My best regards to Oba himself

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by panmunium(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Little by little we will win the race.. always Obident
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
/
What Jagaban is spending his accumulated loot and LASG money to get, Peter Obi is getting for free.

This is the frustration APC urchins are getting so far.

/

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by McKayConcept(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
I live this man and his good heart.... I remember benefitting from his financial support scheme when I was at final year... God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by franudi: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by missera(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
He is the Chairman Ray Royal Construction. Money long o. God bless you Owanle.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by brightest5050: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
May God bless you Sir, may you live long enough to witness the correction of the generational maladministration of Nigeria. May your children grow to be proud of this your humble support. Amen.

We are forming an organic followership, not paid supporters.

I see mentions about where to get this Labour party designed wristbands, I will call my friends who sponsored this in Owerri, Imo state. I know that many people also produce these in many other states.

We can produce it at cheaper rate to support the movement
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by real777(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Another silent Edo achiever. Doesn't make noise. The love for his home Uromi is visible. He will usually prefer you come visit him in Uromi instead of any other place. He was recently rebuked for helping to fix a government road. They accused him of not obtaining permission.

Wished him long life & divine health.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by PresidObi: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
brightest5050:

We can produce it at cheaper rate to support the movement

Like how much for each?
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by brightest5050: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:

Like how much for each?

How many are we looking at atmost? This is so I could give a humane price
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by PresidObi: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
brightest5050:

How many are we looking at atmost? This is so I could give a humane price

About 1000
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Esama: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Replicate what.
ZeroChil:
That's Ray Royal himself! Esanland for ObiDatti. I hope his good friend the Esama replicates same in Benin.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by ZeroChil: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Esama:
Replicate what.
Lol, Esama no vex.
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by brightest5050: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:

About 1000

Sir, I'm in between giving you our Facebook business page ID so we could chat better or giving you the quotation here. Please which do you prefer?
Re: Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) by Esama: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
ZeroChil:
Lol, Esama no vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.