Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal (29318 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Ayed44: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:

What is currently happening is reactionary and very very normal.

This same Babachir will eventually calm down and most of these comrade that truly believed in Asiwaju will come back and support him before the election.

We even thought the outburst will be more than this. We are still expecting more but soon it will wane down because Asiwaju is lucky that we have almost 7 month to election. That is enough for sentiments to wane.

Just watch out.
There is no way on this planet Lawal can sell a Muslim-muslim ticket to his Christians dominated, marginalised area in Adamawa state. This you can take to the bank.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by justmondris: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Northerner politicians are very wicked and heartless. They know that their people will vote for Atiku on the day of election and they have successfully deceived Tinubu to choose a northerner as his VP so that the Christians will turn against him?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by motivationspika(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
By the time Tinubu loses, everybody will say it was because of the running mate he chose, whether it was a christian or Muslim. Supposing he was a christian Yoruba man , this confusion of choosing a running mate would have been eliminated. Osinbajo would have been the perfect primary candidate but for lack of money.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by ityP(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
DARLYNBOI:

But remember he also warned tinubu against picking a Muslim - Muslim ticket.....abi ?

In other words, he wanted Tinubu to fail. The most foolish decision he could have made is picking a Christian as Vice. Why hamper to the whimsical whining of a group that do not vote for the party and anger the real, staunch supporters
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by ityP(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Ayed44:
There is no way on this planet Lawal can sell a Muslim-muslim ticket to his Christians dominated, marginalised area in Adamawa state. This you can take to the bank.

Forget those Christians. They don't vote for APC under normal conditions. Their not voting now is inconsequential as well
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by CoolAmbience(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:

If he is not emotionally intelligent, he would have picked a Christian Northerner as vice and people like you would have celebrated his impending loss.

He is bold and audacious, something most of the lily liveried politician will never dare to make.

Currently, the only thing that will stop Tinubu from winning next year election is two things:

—Kwakwanso stepping down for Atiku

—Peter Obi stepping down for Atiku.

If none of the above fail to happen, Tinubu is your next president because he already forgo the Northern Christian votes in his calculation before reaching this conclusion of his. They don’t even vote APC normally before so all this threat is just for aesthetics.

You made a great point.

But I don't think Kwankwaso and Obi stepping down could stop Tinubu completely.

In Kwankwaso's NW, don't forget that Buhari belongs there as well, plus 6 out the 7 NW governors are of the APC. They've got huge stakes to protect.

Kwankwaso couldn't just beat all of these men. Same applies to Obi in the SE. Soludo, Umahi, Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Ugwuanyi aren't working with him. They have their own stakes and interests in their parties, and can't fold their arms and allow Obi a field day.

Buhari was once governor of the North Eastern State, today's NE region. He has a special bond with the region. Infact, the NE has been one of the two most loyal regions to him, electorally.

On the contrary, I think that Kwankwaso would rather prefer to work with Tinubu than Atiku. But lets keep watching.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Dododawa01: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Well written Babachir Lawal. You made a lot of point but you failed to speak like a politician.

Politics is not a race of morality, it is a dicey game where numbers matter especially in an ethnically & religiously divisive country like Nigeria.

There is no way in hell that Asiwaju will pick a Northern Christian. His loss will be one of the greatest in electoral history if he had made that blunder.

When Atiku picked the PDP ticket, I expected this kind of uproar from you guys but it’s sad that not a lot bothered. The question is why Tinubu?

I am proud of Tinubu because a man shouldn’t be influenced by his enemies in taking decision that can shape his destiny. If he fail next year at the polls, he will have no regret because he is daring and followed through with his best action plan. Infact not the best alone but the ONLY action plan.

But if he had succumbed to his political enemies and picked a Christian vice just because he’s scared of the naysayers, then he will never be peace with himself and will die by that regret.

Like you said Babachir, you can now go and vote for another candidate. It is a democracy, one man one vote.

God bless u. Lawal Bashir and Boss Mustapha are from Adamawa, Can dey deliver Adamawa to APC but the ans is capital NO, In 2019 Atiku won in Adamawa but Shettima will win Borno for TINUBU with a wide margin. Its d best calculation of Tinubu to reduce the vote of Atiku. I will tell u today about Tinubu Plan b4, Dogara, a xtian and former speaker from minority from small town /village in Bauchi was tinubu plan but thinking that a southerner would have won PDP primary but pendulum change and Alh. Atiku a desperate and mother fucker decamping to all political party won d election and Tinubu need to change d calculation to reduce Atiku vote by nominating a popular candidate from northern state. All presidential candidates have their plan, Atiku knew that he may lose in SE and he choose from SS, he believe SW is no go area cos Tinubu is popular there.
Peter Obi rely on youths by deceiving youths and he will won election in most SE states but may have problem in the north and i dnt think he will win any election from northern states cos most of d youths from SE are abusing people that are against OBI instead of them to convince people on what OBI has done as a gov and why Is it a better candidates to others and start winning heart of people for d same man. Supporters of Obi will make d man to lose, he may come distant 3rd or 4th.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by fergie001: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2022
ejimatic:
People should not use religion to separate us in the SW? Is the President going to preside over SW or Nigeria?
You never criticised it but you have reservations, very funny.

So because the Christians don't have a strong force, hence they should be silenced? Is there religious crisis in the SE or SS?

Well, I can't begrudge you supporting a man from your region. That's the way it works for us. We are all entitled to our votes anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by mystery22: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
It would have been foolish of Tinubu to go for a paperweight Christian running mate to court the votes of those who are more inclined to voting PDP or LP.

Tinubu has made the right choice for his presidential ambition.

Christians like me who support him are doing so to get to the Presidency, and not to please his antagonists and lose the Presidency.

Some say Tinubu is greedy and blinded by ambition.

They forget about Atiku the political prostitute that has been changing parties just so he can contest the Presidency everytime since 2007.

They forget Obi that betrayed APGA just so he can benefit from the national structures of PDP and was running mate to Atiku in 2019. Same Obi bought Presidential ticket forms of the PDP and only abandoned the party when he saw he would be a loser at the primaries that was only less than a week away. He hurriedly moved to Labour Party and prevailed on Pat Utomi to step down for him, so he could be the automatic candidate.

They do not remember that Tinubu has always grown his own party and formed alliances to get to where he is now. Since he left office as Governor in 2007, he has never campaigned for any political office until now, but was campaigning for others and contributing his quota to the success of others.

When things became tough in APC, Tinubu did not decamp to any party or SDP as wailers had been parroting. Instead, it was the darling of the wailers that absconded from the PDP that gave him a national spotlight in 2019, only to enter a Labour Party he never laboured for and become the Presidential candidate as a rebounding failure from PDP.

While Tinubu over the years was patient and able to organically plot his way to the presidential ticket of a party he laboured for with the initial formation of AC in 2006 that later aligned with other opposition parties to become APC in 2013.

If Tinubu is greedy, desperate, and overambitious with his patience and organic political growth, what then is Atiku and Obi?
Keep deceiving yourself that you are a Christian,head slamming zone b

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Interesting2023: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
It would have been foolish of Tinubu to go for a paperweight Christian running mate to court the votes of those who are more inclined to voting PDP or LP.

Christians like me who support him are doing so to get to the Presidency, and not to please his antagonists and lose the Presidency.

They forget about Atiku the political prostitute that has been changing parties just so he can contest the Presidency everytime since 2007.

They forget Obi that betrayed APGA just so he can benefit from the national structures of PDP and was running mate to Atiku in 2019. Same Obi bought Presidential ticket forms of the PDP and only abandoned the party when he saw he would be a loser at the primaries that was only less than a week away. He hurriedly moved to Labour Party and prevailed on Pat Utomi to step down for him, so he could be the automatic candidate.

They do not remember that Tinubu has always grown his own party and formed alliances to get to where he is now. Since he left office as Governor in 2007, he has never campaigned for any political office until now, but was campaigning for others and contributing his quota to the success of others.

When things became tough in APC, Tinubu did not decamp to any party or SDP as wailers had been parroting. Instead, it was the darling of the wailers that absconded from the PDP that gave him a national spotlight in 2019, only to enter a Labour Party he never laboured for and become the Presidential candidate as a rebounding failure from PDP.

While Tinubu over the years was patient and able to organically plot his way to the presidential ticket of a party he laboured for with the initial formation of AC in 2006 that later aligned with other opposition parties to become APC in 2013.

If Tinubu is greedy, desperate, and overambitious with his patience and organic political growth, what then is Atiku and Obi?

Oga stop these nonsense submission...people are really tired of APC gov't. We can't continue with these exhaustive style of living in our own motherland. They've drained the people so much by paying them peanuts and taking so much thru taxation.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by PS712: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2022
OkoroBufo:
This sounds more of personal vendetta than a voice of reasoning. Babachair Lawal went all out attacking the Northern Muslims Governors, Shettima and Ganduje to such an extent of asking the President to withdraw Shettima from the slot. That's an all time low.
Babachair Lawal lost touch with brotherhood and the spirit of sportsmanship, moreso, in the times of losing out, you work alongside your party in the spirit of camaraderie. Unfortunately, Babachair Lawal let emotions got the better of him. How would he prefer to bring down the roof of the house he had helped built over the years. I wonder how Babachair Lawal would look straight in the face of his Northern colleagues that he has openly disparaged just because he lost the VP slot to a better man with a more electoral value and records of sterling performance as a Governor.
I have known Northerners to be discreet and more put together but Babachair Lawal has allowed sentiments becloud his reasoning much as commonly as an average ibo man from the south east.

-Okoro bufo

The sentiment. Exactly. We pray to live to see the outcome. Underestimating sentiment as strong as religion in an atmosphere where herdsmen militia, Extremists (Islamic State in West Africa) and bandits are leaving nothing but traces of blood and pain and you water down religious sentiment all in the name of ambition, well, let's hope to see how it spans out.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Nigerianization(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Jd10k:

Tinubu left AD Because the leadership of the party sold out to Obasanjo. Out of the 6 State in the south west he was only able to retained Lagos.
It's not always good to change the Narrative because of political propaganda.

If Tinubu have a good reason to leave the AD, others also have good reasons to leave their former parties.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Safyqueen: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:

If he is not emotionally intelligent, he would have picked a Christian Northerner as vice and people like you would have celebrated his impending loss.

He is bold and audacious, something most of the lily liveried politician will never dare to make.

Currently, the only thing that will stop Tinubu from winning next year election is two things:

—Kwakwanso stepping down for Atiku

—Peter Obi stepping down for Atiku.

If none of the above fail to happen, Tinubu is your next president because he already forgo the Northern Christian votes in his calculation before reaching this conclusion of his. They don’t even vote APC normally before so all this threat is just for aesthetics.

Mr man, Tinubu is our next president. Whether kwankwoso and Obi stepped down for Atiku, it doesn't matter. Even from the body language of kwankwoso, he may likely step down for Tinubu.

Tinubu has been declared in the spiritual realms as the next president hence their struggle to terminate his life last time that lead to the hospital.

It is sealed for him waiting to happen.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Mayeldah(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Either way Tinubu is doomed

We the Christians are more in number than Muslims nationwide, they only present this false naratives that they are more becuase a lot of Christians down south don't vote at elections. They should conduct census let's see.

This time the tiger has been woken up, we will vote an alternate candidate and send Tinubu a lesson he will regret the remaining days of his life

#OBIDatti2023

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by hush15: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

But is he not a maker of men? He could have picked any Christian northern from Boss Mustapha to even a Dogara and with his wealth and affluence, commanded their loyalty from both individual to party in ensuring they help make the team work.

It just doesn't make sense because it's condescending to say you picked competence over religion meaning, as big and powerful the APC is, no Christian in thier circle is competent or loyal and undeserving? They started this religious ticket and it only beckons that they sustain it.

Neway, I know he went with that choice because he is not fully depending on the voters but his usual chaos style to win but I urge Nigerians to make this audacious insulting decision null and void by considering and voting other candidates, preferably Peter Obi cos they are a more fresh air Nigerians so much dire need nonetheless, am good with anything but a MM ticket.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Mc4larin: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Anointing and Politics

I am not somebody who likes to come in the open to talk about politics because there are too many views and opinions flying around. So, I always keep my opinion to myself and still I am going to do that. This post is not to say my choice aspirant but to talk to Christian friends on this space.

I heard of the Tinubu Shettima ticket and I have gotten so many reactions from our brethren asking if we don't have capable Christians that can be selected as the vice president, looking at it as a slap on the family of God.

This is my opinion on this: I believe we have many intelligent and capable Christians that can be picked as presidential or vice presidential candidates of this great country, but I want us to know that politics is beyond religion and it is not something we can force religion into.

If we want a leader, then we can be talking about Christian brothers and sisters. They are well trained to be very good ambassadors of the church anywhere they are. I also don't want us to forget that we have several Christian brothers and sisters in politics and in positions who are doing nothing to put an end to the many issues happening in this country.

Now I have this to say, what we are talking about here is politics not leadership and in politics, they look for who is very popular that can ascertain their victory and not somebody who is only intelligent.

We Christians are the problems of ourselves as far as politics is concerned. How many of our brethren that are in positions today got there by popularity and influence?. We have intelligent but not popular Christians in positions. They got there by the many prayers of favour and impartation they received from church. These actually opened doors of favour and attraction to them. So, having them in positions does not mean that they worked hard to be there. Many of this people are not known in their local government area just because they are not totally involved in politics but grace has always worked in their favour. That is why they celebrate the work of the anointing because they know they don't merit the positions by the level of their popularity. In politics, your ability to generate votes establishes your relevance.

If we feel Tinubu Shittema is to dare us, then let us test our popularity in the political space by not voting them. So the noise should stop.

If they ask some of us if we know the current Vice President before now, we will say no. Some started knowing him when he became the Attorney General of Lagos state. But there are names they will mention even from the 80s and we can tell a lot about what they have done in the political space. There are picture evidences. These Muslim guys always position themselves for political offices, they work hard to gain access to the heart of people, they build from grassroots. They don't go into hiding when it is tough they keep building name for themselves and work tirelessly to be known by the people in their locality and beyond.

The Church needs to start telling people to be truly involved in politics and stop waiting for anointing for favour of selection. We are using anointing, those other people are implementing strategies to position themselves to the heart of people.

Vice President Osinbajo is a very intelligent and a good representation of the church but we all know he got there by divine favour and God used somebody who has built for himself a name in the political space. So, it was his slot he sacrificed for him. It was not because Osinbajo has done anything deep in political space...

I think it is high time we started anointing them for favour and advise them to go get deeper in politics and stop waiting for just anointing to be picked by people. They should start doing things gradually from where they are.

Tinubu picked Shettima because of his popularity in the north so they can win the election. You can be intelligent and still be famous in the political space, don't just be intelligent and hide yourself.

Christians are shinning stars and we should stop hiding ourselves as if all we depend on is just the anointing for favour to be put in a position. Get into the business of politics and be seriously involved. Stop this "they just called me and the oil did the work". The place of popularity is different from the place of favour

Anointing is working for favour but I will advise you also work hard as a politician.

We can have Christian leaders who are still very political. This is a slap on us because we are not popular in the politics.

Don't ask me about Osinbajo, he got there with the influence of somebody who was political and a lord in the game of politics. We Christians want fathers in faith but we don't want political fathers/mentors who are ahead to lead us through the journey. That is why we keep messing ourselves up all the time.

Let Pastors encourage our people to get deeply involved in politics while we engage in prayers for them. Don't just be laying hands and pouring anointing for favour on them, let them get actively involved and still anoint them to find favour with men.

Tinubu wants to win and he picked a popular Muslim among the people who really go all out to do the voting. There are many Christians in the North. Are they that influential? Can their name win an election?

I leave you with this, please let's not keep talking as if we already know APC will continue ruling us. Our reactions make it look as if Tinubu is the most capable one among all the aspirants, we are not just comfortable with the choice of a Muslim vice president. If we as Christians are not happy with APC, we have other parties whose candidates are Christians. And let's not vote out of bias, let's be sure the Christian is a sincere one and a good ambassador of the church who has the capacity to lead and give us the Nigeria we desire.

We have so many unserious Christians in politics and they can't win any election. Some of them are not even good representatives of the church.

I will vote whoever will be a blessing to the country, reinstall peace in the country and respect my religion.

Copied!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by DeleTaller: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:
I think the man is correct, that decision was a cataclysmic blunder.

Leave Tinubualone and face your Obi that picked a Moritanian citizen.... and your previous leader that pick Okowa over Wike
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by ledaman: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Babachir Lawal is not happy because he wasn't picked as the V.P barawo grass cutter
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by ChoCho54(f): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022
OkoroBufo:
This sounds more of personal vendetta than a voice of reasoning. Babachair Lawal went all out attacking the Northern Muslims Governors, Shettima and Ganduje to such an extent of asking the President to withdraw Shettima from the slot. That's an all time low.
Babachair Lawal lost touch with brotherhood and the spirit of sportsmanship, moreso, in the times of losing out, you work alongside your party in the spirit of camaraderie. Unfortunately, Babachair Lawal let emotions got the better of him. How would he prefer to bring down the roof of the house he had helped built over the years. I wonder how Babachair Lawal would look straight in the face of his Northern colleagues that he has openly disparaged just because he lost the VP slot to a better man with a more electoral value and records of sterling performance as a Governor.
I have known Northerners to be discreet and more put together but Babachair Lawal has allowed sentiments becloud his reasoning much as commonly as an average ibo man from the south east.

-Okoro bufo

grin

- okorobufo -
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by IamAtikulate: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Well written Babachir Lawal. You made a lot of point but you failed to speak like a politician.

Politics is not a race of morality, it is a dicey game where numbers matter especially in an ethnically & religiously divisive country like Nigeria.

There is no way in hell that Asiwaju will pick a Northern Christian. His loss will be one of the greatest in electoral history if he had made that blunder.

When Atiku picked the PDP ticket, I expected this kind of uproar from you guys but it’s sad that not a lot bothered. The question is why Tinubu?

I am proud of Tinubu because a man shouldn’t be influenced by his enemies in taking decision that can shape his destiny. If he fail next year at the polls, he will have no regret because he is daring and followed through with his best action plan. Infact not the best alone but the ONLY action plan.

But if he had succumbed to his political enemies and picked a Christian vice just because he’s scared of the naysayers, then he will never be peace with himself and will die by that regret.

Like you said Babachir, you can now go and vote for another candidate. It is a democracy, one man one vote.

We are first Christians before politicians.

I am glad Tinubu picked a Moslem-Moslem ticket. The move would have been a masterstroke if PDP gave it's ticket to Wike.

With other strong Moslem contenders from the North, its a foolish move. He will only alienate himself from the South while competing with these strong Northerners for Northern Moslem votes.

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso's choices of VP benefit the OBIdient.

All my families and friends are already OBIdient, remaining me. I have been Atikulate since 2018 and I don't see myself holding out.

I keep losing my hardcore Atikulate friends to the Obi's. Those dude are making serious inroad offline and it seems both PDP and APC are blind to that.

The most painful thing is that the OBIdients have pursued Atiku to Dubai and he is scared to come back.

cry

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Demolakay: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

Ur jst rabble rousing ND blabbing,uv nt been able to tell us
(1) If it is an aberration to change political party ND follow ur ambition
(2) If staying in one political party is an achievement,ND should b a criteria to BCOM president
(3) Mention d gigantic achievements,dose pple Tinubu has elevated to political positions has done to contribute to d development of Nigeria,Oda Dan serving Deir masters pocket,ND deirs too.
(4)Tell us if Tinubu is d first to stay put in a political party ND develop it.Wike is also doing DAT too.
(5) If being loyal to one political party is a criteria,ND inturn results into being a good leader.
Tinubu might b a gud ND loyal party man,but he nurse no gud for Nigeria,Oda Dan to fulfill his long life ambition.Dat kind of person shld Nva b allowed near Aso Rock,he will turn out anoda Buhari.And as a christian,i don't know wats has come ova u, maybe d spirit of Judas Iscariot or Esau.Dis man ur supporting nurse high disdain for christians.In 2014 he wanted to BCOM vice president,Deir by making d ticket a Muslim Muslim stuff.Dose DAT oppose him,he still nurse grudges ND animosity against Dem till today! He has repeated d same tin again,ND ur yet to understand DAT dis one has no love for d christian religion? hw many attack on christians has he condemed? why is he always Afta a Muslim Muslim ticket? does DAT nt ring a bell,ND suggest something? I pray u sell of ur birthright,ND suffer d consequences. I know wat dey did in Lagos state to christians,until CAN rose up ND challenge d status quo,ND Ambode(a christian governor) emerge.Normally among d twelves,Deir is always a Judas,bt hope u know Judas Iscariot didn't end well.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by shinealight(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
oshozondii:
'It's satanic' .Shettima, Northern Govs' Greek gift to Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-a-disastrous-error-says-tinubus-henchman-babachir/

This Babachir Lawa guy might as well resign from APC or keep his mouth shut! He continues to approbate and reprobate ….maybe he thinks they’ve forgotten about his corruption case which is still pending in court! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by 2loadedguy: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
oshozondii:
'It's satanic' .Shettima, Northern Govs' Greek gift to Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-a-disastrous-error-says-tinubus-henchman-babachir/

Babachir lawal is a self serving useless politician. He must have seen himself as a possible vice presidential candidate because he's a Christian northerner but what value would be have brought to tinubu.
Someone that cannot win his ward wants to be VP just because he's a Christian. Mumu Man. Tinubu has made the right choice.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by gbigbega: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

I dont know if you guys have noticed that Tinubu has recruited online warriors to fight is course online. From the way I am seeing it, they are about 120 people or accounts(119 liked the obnoxious article I mentioned).

Anyway for all your 120 sycophants, collect your money do your Job but dont forget to still vote Obi. Dont deny conscience.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by ChoCho54(f): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Hedonini:
Osibanjo would soon resign his APC membership and possibly even resign as Vice President in protest. Watch out.
If he does this, it could be the only elixir he will ever need to revive his dying political career.

From there he should establish a foundation that caters majorly to victims of terror, banditry and natural disasters across the African continent.

He will receive a huge international support and recognition no doubt at all . He will go places and be on many important world gatherings

He will be seen, heard and felt continually for the rest of his life.

Tinubu's Yoruba wing are waiting for him in SW to fully launch him into political oblivion after his tenure. But with the above plan, he will stay out of politics but remain more relevant than his traducers.

He should never join another political party.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Demolakay: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

pls tell us how shettima is a beta man,ND also inundate us his records of sterling performance as a former governor of Borno state.Am waiting.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by seunayantokun(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Islamisation is being used as the most powerful means to fulanisation. If you are a non-fulani, your mourning days are here if the agenda is not truncated now. Even if you are a Muslim, it doesn't change anything. It is an ill wind that blows no good wind to both the actors and the spectators.

Deceivers are still singing na lie but see all important positions in the police, the military and the countrywide politics. What else remains.

Those who still want to enjoy bread of deceit should be prepared to have their mouths filled with gravel of sorrows.

If you're a Christian and still want to vote Tinubu or Atiku due to financial inducement, even if you run abroad with you family thereafter, divine judgement shall overtake you there.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Mrfixitt(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
“But as a popular proverb goes: ‘Those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad’. It appears that the gods want to destroy the APC and its Presidential Candidate and have chosen the instrumentality of the northern Moslem governors and their super ambitious tool and Kashim Shettima for this purpose.

This is deep.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by poiZon: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Is it not the northern govrs that fought buhari's anointed candidate in ahmed lawan?
If they all came out to voice their anger in power remaining in the North, why can't they also support a strong Christian in the North.?
Is simon lalong just a tool to be used when the need arises and dump when his usefulness has long been achieved?
Are Northern christians so useless that no muslim will want to be associated with them?
Who made yakubu dogara the speaker in the 7th assembly?
Was it only the votes of Christian representatives?
So yakubu dogara, babachir lawal, audu ogbeh, barnabas gemade, boss mustapha and so many numerous christians in the North who fought against their conscience to support APC are fools and can also not be supported when need be?

Whatever happens in 2023, Tinubu's presidency will be seen as an anomaly and will never be appreciated by sane and intelligent Nigerians.
If this anomaly is allowed to stand, it will become a norm in the long run..
We must all rally round and reject it while the sun is still shining..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by seunjungle1(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Look at the way Bachir Lawal is vomiting like a parish pastor. I don't know that this man is so religious like this (fake faith for our Lord Jesus Christ), all in the name politics he suddenly turned to Christian Preacher.
Do you expect Asiwaju to jeopardize his ambition by picking you as his running mate? I know that is where your thought is(because Bashir sees himself as one a popular politician among the few Christian politicians in the north), but the numeric logic of the northern votes is what his brain refused to understand. Where will that take Asiwaju to on the day of election in the north.
Bashir Lawal that has no voting capacity is talking here...now I know not all the politicians have the ability to understand how the game of numbers are been play.
Asiwaju knew that even if he picked a northern Christian who happens to be a pope as vice, the northern christian votes will still go to PDP or LP this time around. Because that is where their votes always go to, they never support Muslim candidate and PDP is their party as their voting history would have it.
Asiwaju has already calculated all these things before choosing a Muslim running mate.
You can go for another options which PDP/SDP/NNPP.

I don't know where they got it from that Nigeria can be islamized
For me, I'm Batified
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Okwyjesus(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

I manage to read part of your essay. Politically Tinubu made a right choice.

But he failed on the ground of morals, justice, unity, equity and peace as a presidential candidate.

It shows that he can sacrifice more when he get the power to project himself.

My Faith is more important than my tribe and l won't vote him. Period
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal by Olumaeme: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

Go and write it down, Islamic republic of Nigeria has never been this truer.

I used to think it cant happen, but trust me, its the most realistic thing i have ever seen as a see Christians like you defending this horrible act.

Look, Bola TInubu does mot care who you and i are, he cares about his ambition and when decisions are going to be made about plenty of this things, you will not be there.

over 95% of the top 10 men in Nigeria are Muslims, and gradually, its going to be 100% if Tinubu's ticket wins which is 70% sure.

When Jihad starts in full, i am very sure, lots of people will also defend like you are doing.

SHALOM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.