Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche (37134 Views)

Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by clarocuzioo(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2022
okoo
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by popez: 5:04am On Jul 13, 2022
You'd hardly see any sensible person supporting Tinubu. Most of his supporters are rogues, Boko Haram apologists and people who will benefit directly from him if he becomes president. God forbid!

The frame below is a picture of Tinubu's running mate, shettima with Boko Haram terrorists. Nigerians please be wise!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by tinsel: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Imposing? There are other candidates to select from. I don't understand the word imposing as if by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Eddygourdo(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Once a yoruba man is educated and exposed, he becomes a detribalized Nigerian. Alot of the miscreants here supporting BATshit carry oluwole and have never left their enclaves in ibadan and ikorodu.

Alot of yoruba are supporting peterobi for competence and not tribe. But take a look at their profile, and you will see why. they are either highly educated or have traveled alot and thus have a better grip of what is needed for governance than alot of their people, who follow wrongly, because awa lokan, yoruba ronu etc.

No true omoluabi will be blinded by tribe and religious bias, alot of their educated elites for months now have screamed for power to shift to a southern Christian most specifically a south eastern person, for equity and unity, despite being aware of the possible emergence of bobo Chicago.

The igbo travel often, and even if they are not as educated as the yoruba ( they are catching up), and are unfortunately very brutish in approach to issues, they are easy to spot a good thing in a detribalized fashion, this can be seen in recent interest in Peter obi.

If any other igbo man in government today was contesting, for example the failure called orji uzo kalu and his likes, we will rather vote a goat than vote for him. Many will as usual term that to be igbo hatred against his own brother, but we call it a vote for competence. That Will explain our love for people like Kingsley moghalu and why we also pander to people like the oyo state governor , but not to the kogi state governor despite both of them being youthful.

The northerners place religion and region first and maybe for now are beginning to see that it doesn't favour them and the educated ones might become independent and choose rightly.

It is wise to be a progressive Nigerian. To be an obidatti. It is the only path to a new Nigeria. A Nigeria the youths will be proud of in the future.

Don't make a choice today that will make you miss general Muhammadu Buhari bad governance.

Be Obidient.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by kambili999(f): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
A shameless man of God without balls.
Why can't the foolish pastor call out names or is he talking about the Pandora Criminal that was chased out of APGA n PDP only to end up at Labour. If we tell them the Pandora Criminal is an Igbo project they'll start wailing. Foolish set of lunatics everywhere.

it takes a shameless person to know another. Likewise it takes a fool to pick another and a lunatic to spot another. You are just being pained and bitter. Hit your head on the wall tongue tongue tongue

He didn't need to mention names. But clearly because you have some cells in your brain working you could decipher.

You feel bad coz he apparently isn't supporting your candidate. But you are not any better because you have no right to call anyone who isn't in your league a lunatic.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2022
He is alluding to the Emi lo kan thug
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Asebaba1(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:
If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs.
Thank you, I am thinking of that too, since they are of same party and the rulling party. Must they be the president before bringing ideas that will solve Nigeria problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by IamWonderful: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin E pain am ntoor grin
Go and kee yourself grin
Pain? I don't have your parents trait. I am even enjoying the smash.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Rickmann: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2022
chase4:
Paul Enenche calls out a politician who he said the people do not want but is using money to impose himself on the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maaczdq7XAU

Who else but an old hag who can't even wipe his own ass and thinks Agbado is our problem.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2022
The Chicago criminal is definitely losing FCT votes. People over there know better. Even Buhari lost twice in FCT.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
Why can't the foolish pastor call out names or is he talking about the Pandora Criminal that was chased out of APGA n PDP only to end up at Labour. If we tell them the Pandora Criminal is an Igbo project they'll start wailing. Foolish set of lunatics everywhere.

Weyrey, Paul Eneche is not Igbo. cheesy You think Abuja people play una yeye tribal politics? Ask Buhari why he lost in FCT in the 2015 and 2019 elections.

Anyone Abuja people rejects is definitely a failure. They rejected Bubu twice and they've also rejected Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2022
This corrupt man of dog claiming to be pastor

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by 7lives: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:

He reminds me of bichop of gate of hell.
Upon all his hate speech, APC still won the PU of the living faith terbanacle.
This fool will also collect woto woto from his church members too.

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by oladunni314: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Leave me alone o it’s my turnLeave me alone o it’s my turn...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by SledgeHammerer: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
He is buying people with his stolen money

I didn't know he has bought you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by ChiefAfonja: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Supporting Tinubu kills your sex life and can render your penis useless

Reject him now

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Seniorwriter(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:
If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs.
Thought I was the only one thinking...

Comrades Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Opolopoopolonio: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Piggidddiiioootts amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Nchenches: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2022
APC is a party of Islamic Fundamentalists who want a Nigeria to be ruled with strict Islamic sharia criminal laws.
APC has already shunned circular state status of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by famouscargo4u: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:

Even if they shared it still rest in him to accept or reject.
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by uptownemmygee(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Anyway we know who he his referring to
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by SOFTSKILL: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
ezegold4we:
APC and Buhari knows what they are doing to Tinubu, they have succeded in destroying His strongest Base Which is South West, right now,tinubu is a political orphan with lots of Identity crisis over his age, wealth, health and academic Qualifications,

With APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket forced on Tinubu, Peter Obi has already taken SE, SS, Obi will surely win Lagos State and get at Least 40% From SW region,

no South West politician will go to any christain gathering to campaign for Muslim/Muslim ticket in the whole of southern nigeria with all the evils and persecution Christianity is passing thru even when christains and Southerners have a sitting Vice president Osibanjo as a pastor, Just think of what will happen when two corrupt and mindless Muslims occupy the two highest office in Nigeria, they will see christainity as a terror to their own religion,

Right now, 95% of Christain voters in NC, NE, and NW will vote for Peter Obi, they have seen 200% reasons why they must never vote for APC and Tinubu, even christains in APC has written to The national body that they will never support Muslim/Muslim ticket,

Tinubu will share Muslim votes with Atiku, and the unstable kwankwaso, The northern Muslims I know will Always consider a northerner First especially if that person is a Muslim before any other tribe becos they see youruba Muslims where Tinubu comes From as inferior and unstable Muslims,

Peter Obi is already cruising to Victory with little effort becos APC has made his campaign easier for Him.

Yet you are still making noise instead of celebrating in advance. I laugh at your ignorance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Nchenches: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
The plot: Tinubu shall die in office, a Boko haram apologist, Shettima, shall take over.

Boko Haram fight is for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Political and religious leaders of the sharia states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999.
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Specialvoice: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Nobody should impose himself on us ooo

https://mayvibe.com/album/idi-ebube1612459870

I am saying my own nooow
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by ajayiopy: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
chase4:
Paul Enenche calls out a politician who he said the people do not want but is using money to impose himself on the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maaczdq7XAU
THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS, EDUCATE YOUR MEMEBERS. WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT IF YOU CONDUCT AN ELECTION IN YOUR CHURCH,APC AND PDP WILL STILL GET OVER 100 VOTES.
ELECTION NO BE WAR,LET PEOPLE NEED NOW IS VOTER'S EDUCATION.
POLITICIAN WILL ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO MONEY IN CIRCULATION BY NEXT YEAR SUCH THAT WHEN PEOPLE SEE 10K IT WILL BE LIKE 100K .
VOTER'S EDUCATION IS KEY.
THIS IS THE TIME YOU NEED TO SHARE YOUR PULPIT WITH RESOURCE PERSON TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT ELECTION AT LEAST ONCE IN A MONTH.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by ennyrah: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Is election not more votes ? why useless rants up and down ? vote for your preferred candidate but idiots must make noise...indeed Tinubu is fearsome to them�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
This Bros Press P

Oga Pastor Campaign for your Pandora Jeje na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2022
ennyrah:
Is election not more votes ? why useless rants up and down ? vote for your preferred candidate but idiots must make noise...indeed Tinubu is fearsome to them�

See the Mumu followers dey shout as if that's what brought them to church.... grin

Shameless religion of hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Majesty33(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Fahdiga:
He is referring to the Emi lo kan thug.
Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by SaturnNick(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Same way you are also hyping PO. If he has something that will change the economy as he has been lying around about. He should tell the govt, must he be president before he can make a change.

You pple are just hyping him for no tangible reason. He got nothing good upstairs.
Like seriously So you think they don't know the right things to do and have not been told so? You must be naive my brother

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Majesty33(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Paul Enenche is playing Emi lokan on beat

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche by Leonbonapart(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Eneche should bite the dust, he should separate his money ministry from politics, this is not stupid dance steps
phool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.