Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku (45539 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by adenigga(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2022
The apex Igbo socio-political organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, has said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, will never become Nigeria’s president.

Ohanaeze made the remark while denouncing the PDP presidential primary that produced Atiku as the party’s presidential candidate.

The body described the election as an “erratic and corrupt process that was overseen by the unpatriotic Northerners against the Southern part of the country”

Ohanaeze Secretary-General, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, stressed that the Igbo would rise up against Atiku, adding that his presidential campaign would be rejected in the South-East.

He noted that the PDP had been reduced to a Northern party.

In a statement sent to DAILY POST, Isiguzoro lamented that Igbos were schemed out of PDP presidential primaries.

He said: “It’s amusing that PDP is now a Political party for the Northern region, with Dr. Iyocha Ayu as PDP chair, Walid Jubril as BOT Chair and Atiku Abubakar as 2023 PDP Presidential candidate.

“PDP has fulfilled her threats to sideline the Igbo in 2023 and we will carefully answer back to them.

“Another Northerner, Senator David Mark supervised the process that schemed out Igbo from PDP. The consequences of the 2022 PDP convention will be a discontinuity of milking of Igbo votes by a party that butchered the Igbo’s dream.

“We are waiting for the APC presidential primary to take the final decision on whether or not Igbos will participate in the 2023 elections.

“Atiku Abubakar will be opposed in the South-East, and no Igbo is anticipated to champion or project Atiku Presidency in the East. Nobody is going to take the risk of campaigning for Atiku in the East since the PDP is now a regional northern political party. Atiku will not have Igbo support him in 2023, he cannot be the President of Nigeria in 2023.

“Ndigbo will rise against PDP and Atiku Abubakar as a prize for PDP’s ingratitude and dishonesty against Igbo.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

821 Likes 113 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by God1000(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2022
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat up the polity

154 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:47am On May 29, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
Ohaneze has finally send igbos to obilivion grin

Who Dey betray who? Now

Igbos are so myopic

Reason why yoruba will always be ahead of them in politics

Foolish Ohaneze elders

Want Nigerians to spoon feed igbos

Igbos should better signed out of Nigeria politics and hand over to south south

So painful

[/s]
rubbish

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by omowolewa: 8:48am On May 29, 2022
What if it rains dollars

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by verybadmouth(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
He will give you people Vice again and trust igbos will follow follow again.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by TimmyTen(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
I give it to the north sha, they speak with one mind which is a major political advantage while the southerners are disunited, double standards, hypocritical. If the different tribes in the south, the igbos, ijaws, yorubas refuse to put aside tribal and ethnic sentiments,the northerners will always carry out their schemes.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Kiliwuwu: 8:48am On May 29, 2022
I hate diz atiku with passion........try and look into iz eye ball without u blinking ur eyes ......u go knw say diz man get wetin he wan do Nigerian hidden inside him after becoming d president

659 Likes 85 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by onomeabuja: 8:48am On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku
Nonesense talk undecided
Even if peter obi was in d PDP primaries, he cant even defeat Wike talk more of Atiku.
We all know that 2019 was won by Atiku of PDP & WE WANT A LEADER EVEN IF HE IS A CRIMINAL BT NOT OF AN APC ORIGIN to pull out this EVIL party called APC!
ATIKU IS THE ONLY MAN FOR NOW THAT HAS D PEDIGREE TO DO JUST THAT!
NOBODY IS A SAINT & IF ATIKU STOLE WHEN HE WAS IN POWER DOES NOT MEAN OBASANJO NOR ANY OTHER NIGERIA POLITICTIAN DIDNT STEAL NOR LOOT sad
WHAT WILL U TALK OF THE PRESENT CROPS OF APC LEADERS, THIER STEALING HEARTS KNOWS NO BOUND..OPENLY APC LEADERS ARE REAPING NIGERIANS OFF THIER LIVES shocked
I STAND WITH ATIKU & I STAND WITH PDP( my choice) tongue

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by bestman09(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
sad
Personally, I will rather vote for Atiku than Tinubu if Peter Obi didn't contest

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Triangles1(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2022
TINUBU all the way not because I like him but the reality remain the same.

139 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Emu4life(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
How is 5% ever greater than 97%

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Creamypie(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Useless ohaneze. Idiots. People who have not assisted the easterners for once. They are just there for their interests. Have they ever Condemned killings in igbo land? What development have they attracted to east? Na dollars them dey find. Who ohaneze epp. Our eastern brothers and neighbours know wetin I dey talk

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by GboyegaD(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Ohaneze should be careful with their statements.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Mooh247: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Yinmu

619 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by DamnnNiggarr: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by JooEeL(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
The most useless organisation in the world has to be this Ohanaeze. cheesy

After selling your people, you want others to respect you. When things don't go their way, they start threatening like crybabies on whether they'll participate in elections or not, thus, contaminating the agitation of their serious kith and kin. These greedy lot only look for ways to deepen their pockets.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
wey Asgard, penguin and pink pussy don dey run around nairaland jubilating as if Atiku is from Anambra

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by obontami: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
How many votes the obingós brings to the table to utter such threat? Small yansh dey shake. grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Honourable1901(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2022
This northern agenda won't stand if apc also field northern candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by BleedTears: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Yes reject him and pick tinubu

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by We4all: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Since when is David Mark a northerner? If you guys are so united, then mobilize your people to vote Obi. It is that simple!

Unfortunately, that won’t be the case as some Igbos will rather stand with Atiku than Obi. This shows how retarded some of these people are.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by rajiedreez: 8:50am On May 29, 2022
Shior

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:50am On May 29, 2022
Ohaneze should chill

rajiedreez:

SE has been made almost irrelevant politically, the north knows that elections will be difficult to conduct there and their votes might not be needed to clinch the presidency. Where there's unrest voting is difficult..

Permit me to ask, how pink? lipsrsealed undecided

Ohaneze is not representing SE, Ohaneze is representing Igbos...

Knw the difference between Igbos and SE...
Apart from indigenous igbos in SE and SS, there are more igbos outside these two regions than in those regions...

More reason Atiku keep ignoring other zones in the south and keep pursuing igbos telling them he would do one term despite everything and insecurity in SE...

You think he's relying on SE votes? No, he's relying on Igbo votes

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Frigga13: 8:50am On May 29, 2022
Ohaneze stupidity will be more glaring when a power returns North and they will foolishly go to Asovilla to congratulate the president

Even more foolish when Pdp records over million votes in the east

Ohaneze brought igbos to nonentity in today politcs

In all igbos lost ..

They had their food and foolishly throw it

Yoruba or any other tribe won’t have been that foolish and stupid

Isiozor is the most foolish of them all so called igbos elders

Useless organization

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Rawgold29(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2022
E get as e be.. I supported grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.