Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. (442 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. by Smoke55: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
So when I was watching this video,I was not only disappointed but also dumb founded..

Like what a fvck is wrong with some people..

The dude was like "tinubu didn't condemn the killing of Yorubas by herds men because he understands the game" and his silent then have earned him the presidential ticket,it was then that I knew that the guy is not only dumb but ignorant personified...

His only reason of supporting tinubu is because he is a "YORUBA MAN"

He even ignorantly refered to good luck Jonathan as an Igbo man..

Jezz..

But after going through the comment section I shade tears..

There's is still hope for this country..

God will surely bless everybody putting all effort to see that this country works..

We shouldn't be in our current state,we have all it take to be great as a nation..

We have both human capital and mineral resources to make a great nation.

https://www.facebook.com/solakafinta/videos/577787490506664/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Am not surprised tho
Re: Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
mister ipig why don't you support your pandora crook in peace and allow others to support their own candidate. Google the word 'civil,' so you can learn how to behave in society.

1 Like

Re: Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. by TimmyA: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Some people are just ignorantly stupid. The stupidity of some people that supported the continuity of the evil calamity is not enough for them. Well they are not exempted from the present calamity

4 Likes

Re: Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. by Smoke55: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
mister ipig why don't you support your pandora crook in peace and allow others to support their own candidate. Google the word 'civil,' so you can learn how to behave in society.
I don't play in dirt with pigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch:this Guy Here Represent The Average Supporter Of Tinubu. by Viscuz: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
My yansh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke Stop Dancing There Is No Money For You To Loot, Apc Looted All~video / . / Northern Youths In Diaspora Breaks Down In Tears Over Killings In Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.