Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks (28570 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Joy002(f): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Hit the nail at the head, this time around no one should be afraid of saying the truth, because the dictator is about to leave office

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ablejesus26(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Seconded
God bless you Seun.
We have handed over power to evil old men who do not believe in the system we put them into to function.
They have zero intentions to improve the system,how can dey even improve a system they don't believe in undecided
They will never send their kids to study here bcus they know that the educational system is nothing to write home about,but still dey will not allow our kids manage in peace,they will keep them idle on strike for months,while they go abroad attending the graduation of their own children.
They will never use our medical facilities bcus they understand that the standard is terrible,but still they have no plan to improve it.
Then apc came, zero cluelessness all their agenda was to pull down pdp even though we must agree that pdp was actually messing up big time,we gave apc a chance and chased out pdp but what do we have now?my people what do we have now?
Apc makes pdp look like angels,they have shown Nigerians the true definition of suffering.
Now the seek to do the worse,with their Muslim-Muslim ticket,at a time when we are trying to close the gap of mistrust, disunity, doubt,fear and tension amongst us. With the whole Islamization propaganda flying around the best Apc and Tinubu can do is to give credence to the rumors by fronting such calamitous agendas that breaks the clauses and spices of our co-existance as a Country with diversities as enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution angry
I ask the people who championed the fall of pdp,did pdp do half of what apc is doing now before they were kicked out?
Apc must go bcus they seek to make our diversity break Us instead of Unite Us.
Crushing Apc should now become a task for anyone who has good intentions for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by NYSCPLUG01(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
*�RELOCATION is available for Batch B Stream I and DIRECT POSTING for Stream II is also available. Kindly send me a DM and let's get you your desired state.*

*�PPA posting is also available for everyone who wants a specific PPA. JUST send me a DM.*

100% LEGIT & Full Assurance!

STAY CONNECTED!
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ada9ja(f): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
ContentedK:
Seun good morning oooo!!!

As in...him just dey wake up abi?

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Dreal1247: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Every wise Nigerian is Obedient.

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by naija4life247: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Talk is cheap. You self get Baba, tell your father to come out and contest. Or is he not competent?
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Joy002(f): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
ContentedK:
is good to wake up on time

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by hush15: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
So seun just dey wake up. Good morning o oga seun.

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Ogaga87(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by frejatoye117: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Either you like it or not APC is alive and winning next President come 2023
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Salvador1: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Take back the country definitely means take it from the apc that is holding it already
not only APC but PDP also.
Say no to elite politicians.
Say no to old cargoes.
Say no to corrupt leaders.
Vote right, if you are happy the way Nigeria is vote your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Tareq1105: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2022
ContentedK:

Nairaland should not drag Seun Okinbaloye into politics please. He's not a politician and he doesn't want to be one please.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Blaze14k: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:
Channels TV just know how to ask the right people the wrong questions but bombard the wrong people with the right questions

Can u stop the rhetorics and face the reality on ground.. this is what we do all the time. Stop shyin away from ur problems

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2022
The posh-looking journalist has become a wailer and he's now begging others to vote for the right candidate!

E go reach everyone - keep voting for idiots based on tribal and religious considerations.

I just want @Seun to block all online begging on Nairaland from 2023.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Dangrace01: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2022
naija4life247:
Talk is cheap. You self get Baba, tell your father to come out and contest. Or is he not competent?

Guy just read this nonsense you just yarn and ask yourself

shey this thing wey i talk make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by canalily(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2022
We're leaders of tomorrow yet our today no de finish....na still those old yesterday we are seeing

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by elnino83: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2022
@op your English and pronunciation is terrible , always post your video without explaining what the video is about .. it’s annoying cos the video is self explanatory

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by DBraveT(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2022
We are surely taking it back from pdp and apc...
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by princeade86(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Yes. Enough is enough.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Shawl001(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2022
So much vibes online. Let's remember there's no e-voting o

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Believe he means what he said at your own peril.
We know his type..
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2022
This is the very reason we all must vote Tinubu. Among all 3 prominent candidates he has the best record of performance
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Lodorres: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ShenTeh(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Seun. okinbalanko was more or else saying people should not vote for APC and PDP.

This is very brave for a journalist practicing in an organization considered partisan by many, and under a government that is very averse to press freedom.

I hope the people let go of their oppressors.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by cybriz82(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2022
I Go dye...dn really back nail enter this one head....I be think say u know u no go take igodye advise..
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by fredoooooo: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Vote wisely and vote BAT / SHETTIMA cool
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Daniluv1(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2022
frejatoye117:
Either you like it or not APC is alive and winning next President come 2023

E be like say na you dem go use as thug on that day

I pray make I catch you

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Dagenius53: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Later those Igbo channel fans will be calling channels APC station. They need to learn and know that channel is the best station. Have you ever seen arise TV interviewed qn APC member?
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by CedarHoldings: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Vote for who? No reliable candidate yet
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Ckonnet: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Sweetommytom:
He couldnt mention his preferred candidate because he was being professional

Every subconscious mind knows the better option among the contenders. I am not even a fan of obi but I can't choose the other contenders over him unless my head don dey shake.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / 5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia / Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.