Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks (28580 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Santinho: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Please if you're not too busy, kindly visit @DavidHundeyin page on twitter and read his expose. You will never regret it.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ATLIEN2027: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Frank488:

God go shame all of una
God has already shamed you with shallow reasoning and zero IQ.
Instead of you to prove me wrong with counter facts or be quiet, you are here showing your ass.
Smh
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by vastolord4(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
kponkedenge:

Seun is saying this cos Channels has invited the PDP and APC to their platform to come and tell Nigerians what they will do when elected, but they refused to come.

We all know why.

If they can't appear for a mere tv program, imagine how scripted the debates would be
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Frank488: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

God has already shamed you with shallow reasoning and zero IQ.
Instead of you to prove me wrong with counter facts or be quiet, you are here showing your ass.
Smh
I can see u are really pained.no need proofing anything to you. U are just a child
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by REUBEN1211: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
because of the nation of his job he cant call names but i can see those quality HE MENTION ARE IN PO
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by kingyakos: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Anger triggered by Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ZeroChil: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Seun is OBIdient! My man!
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by sameks08(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is the best journalist presently if you see the way he interview those big politicians without fear u go think say the guy gather jazz full body.
When I watch the day he interview kwankwanso and cris Nigge that na when I begin fear this seun. Even me wet they type no get that mind
. Go to ARISE TV though I don't know the name of that Guy but after that you compare both of them

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Omodua(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Ethnic Bigots that doesn't care about the well being of their country simply because their brain is covered with a black skull would want us to believe SW is lockdown for Tinubu.

Meanwhile, people of conscience and human sympathy are choosing people that can change the misfortunes of this country, which is hitherto the Status quo.
Well said. You deserve a bottle of Origin for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by chinwe77: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
he will not be making this statement if apc had done well in leadership, they have failed . only sycophants see something good in this party and government.he will not be making this statement if apc had done well in leadership, they have failed . only sycophants see something good in this party and government....
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vote for Biafra Referendum,

Vote for Oduduwa freedom.

No Nigeria voting in Biafra so says the Lord.

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Inosky: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
God's candidate. Labour party.
Our labour must not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by SmartPolician: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Is it ironic that the same.PDP, the M-kpuru mmiirrr cannibals are ok with a Christian Christian candidates in Osun state, a State that is majority Muslims but they are wailing and crying about a Muslim Muslim ticket in a majority Muslim country.
Na thunder go kee all of you HYPOCRITES.

Nobody gives a damn about what happens in your Osun State.

People are more interested in what happens on the national level.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ATLIEN2027: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nobody gives a damn about what happens in your Osun State.

People are more interested in what happens on the national level.

The average Nigerian who is going to vote for Tinubu, the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, does not give a shit about wailing religious fanatics from Biafuro.
You can go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by StarGra: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's not about APC,PDP,LP....it's shameful that Nigeria has a President like Buhari..Very shameful..

Dollar now at 610.. Everything is just on the high.. Increasing daily....May Nigeria never miss Buhari
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Tundex911: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
If money is involve I don't think it's time we take the country back alaye as if you don't know thru your conversation with those thief called politicians

Peace ✌️
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by zomby(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKwFRRrKfA

Enough! Vote and Vote wisely, Let's take Our Country Back-Seun Akinbaloye of Channels TV Speak

As he plead with Every Nigerians to vote and vote wisely comes 2023 General Election

https://fb.watch/edT9wrkL4S/
All noise, with very little action
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Maxpro121: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chijeep:
If you're still not convinced that this APC is a party of doom then you need to check yourself.
All of them including Tinubu knows well that M/M ticket is a foul play but as a desperate man he is, he also knows that the main target of his winning is through rigging and he can only get that from moro.ns abo.ki that why he doesn't care about people's opinions

you are right bro, wicked fellow despirate for power

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ReedR12: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

https://www.bookiemarket.net/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British High Commission Officials To Meet Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.