Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket (2868 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by KingofAnambra: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Dear Nigeria Muslims, I greet you all with all sincerity of heart and goodwill. I know you might have a busy schedule, but please take a little time to read this letter.

Firstly, I'm an Igbo man from Nnewi, Anambra. I am a freeborn igbo, born into a Catholic family. But as I grew older and wiser, later I denounced the catholic way to become a protestant Christian after I realized Catholicism was paganism in disguise because we were taught to worship Mary and bow to her statue.

If you think I'm lying, just visit any Catholic parish on Sunday and during weekly prayers for a month and see things for yourself. Then judge the truth by yourself whether they have statues of Mary and whether they bow to Mary's statue or not. But that's even aside.

Now to the matter at hand.

Since Tinubu won the APC primaries, there has been an unprecedented attack on his personality and religion from social media bandits from the Southeast region in particular. My people have said all manner of unprintable things against a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

This extreme level of hatred and unjustified prejudice culminated into full blown political war against Tinubu's candidacy and presidential ambition when over the past weekend he eventually chose a Muslim as VP in the person of senator Shettima.

Tinubu haters from the East want you to never mind Shettima's pedigree, never mind his competence, never mind his political track record as 2 time Borno Governor and sitting senator, who was a known performer, ethno-religiously inclusive and a progressive minded person with nation building and developmental strides in Borno State and beyond.

Shettima's only sin that has attracted so much bile, indignation and hatred to him is because he is Muslim. They hate him and scream across every channel that people should not vote for Tinubu/Shettima because they are both Muslims.

Well, dear Nigerian Muslims, do you know that since the democratic era began within Nigeria in 1999, only the Southwest and North have had governors from different religions. There have been Muslim and Christian governors and deputy governors in the West and North. This proves that these 2 regions are ethno-religiously tolerant.

But since 1999 till today, there has never been a Muslim governor in the entire Southeast. There has never even been a Muslim deputy governor in the entire Southeast. 5 states, think about it. Yet my tribe are the ones championing hatred against a Muslim/Muslim ticket but the Southeast has always run with Christian/Christian ticket from 1999 till today. Igbo Muslims are extremely discriminated against and treated like pariahs in the East, outcasts on their own lands that dare not aspire for any political position. And even if they did, they will never be supported.

Are these the kind of people you would take advice from when they say don't vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket? Rise up now and defend your Faith, get your PVCs and defend Islam by voting for Tinubu/Shettima for presidency in 2023 elections.

I'm Igbo and I know my tribe very well. If they had the political advantage in Nigeria the North has, there will be no religious freedom, they will oppress and sideline other religions that are not Catholic. This is what caused problem between Nnamdi Kanu and Asari Dokubo. Kanu wanted an exclusively Christian Biafra without Islam or Muslims. Asari said No, Muslims are part of Biafra. This was was caused their problem and made them to part ways.

Don't listen to those that say don't vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket when the same hypocrites have been voting for only Christian/Christian ticket in the East since 1999. Defend your religion and vote for Tinubu/Shettima.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by KingofAnambra: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Has there been any Muslim Governer or deputy Governor or even Speaker or deputy Speaker of state HOA in any of the 5 Southeast States since 1999? No. Not a single Muslim.

The same bloody hypocrites are telling you not to vote for your own Faith. Nigerian Muslims you better be wise and vote massively for Tinubu. Defend your religion.

You IPOB social media bandits working for the Pandora thief IPOB candidate Peter Obi think everyone is as dumb as you guys are?

Northwest:
Former Kaduna Governor - Ibrahim Yakowa (Christian)

Kaduna has had Christian deputy governors

Check the North, there have been Christians elected into high government positions in core Muslim States in the North.

Check the Southwest, they are always alternating between Christian and Muslims for all the major political positions, especially Governor and Deputy Governor.

But come to the Southeast, there has never been any Muslim Governor, no Muslim deputy Governor, no Muslim Speaker of house of Reps, no Muslim Deputy Speaker, no Muslim Attorney General, no Muslim Commissioner, not even a single Muslim Local government chairman since 1999 till today.

Yet we Igbos are the ones championing all kinds of hate and propaganda against Muslim/Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Shettima but in our own region, we only vote Christian/Christian ticket, even when there are Igbo Muslims among us. We hate hate and ostracize them completely. Then you have the guts to say nobody should vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Thank God Nigerian Muslims are not fools. Dear Nigerian Muslims, don't hold back, don't be complacent, don't yield to those who insult your religion day and night calling you headslammers etc. Mobilize and get your PVCs, vote massively for Tinubu/Shettima, defend your religion. Haters can wail forever, we don't give a flying fųck over here.

We Igbos are the most tribalistic and religious bigoted tribe in Nigeria. What we won't take, we dish out to others in full force. Imagine Igbos screaming against Muslim/Muslim ticket when all we have ever had in the Southeast is Christian/Christian. That I am a Christian Igbo doesn't mean I won't say the truth.

This Christian Igbo man is voting for Tinubu/Shettima Muslim/Muslim ticket whether IPOB social media bandits like it or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by derecho(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
So what's wrong with that?
Are you the only one who does not know Islam is less than 1% in SE or SS?

Besides, Nigeria isn't a state in SE or SS.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by ozowarac: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Paid Agent with nonsense post.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by popez: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Since you're holding brief for Tinubu, could you also explain to our Northern brothers what really happened here?

Because there has been rumors Tinubu plans to revive OPC if he wins the election. Please explain to our Northern brothers, they're waiting.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Mumu analysis...

We are talking of presidency you are here talking about governorship....

How many christian governors, deputy governors or speakers do we have in North West Nigeria ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Truthisunique2: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu supporters are brainless

In the north west of kebbi zamfara, jigawa kebbi Kano Muslim Muslim have been flying and still flying

The reality isn't far fectched that christians don't have the population here, it is even because of this North West tinubu choosed his ticket

He feels they are fanatics not knowing they would prefer a Fulani Muslim ahead of kanuri/fake muslim

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Yibo(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Pandora Peter Obi is a thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Ejanla69: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Dear Nigeria Muslims, I greet you all with all sincerity of heart and goodwill. I know you might have a busy schedule, but please take a little time to read this letter

Firstly, I'm an Igbo man from Nnewi, Anambra. I am a freeborn igbo born into a Catholic family. But as I grew older and wiser, later I denounced the catholic way to become a protestant Christian after I realized Catholicism was paganism in disguise because we were taught to worship Mary and now to her statue.

If you think I'm lying, just visit any Catholic parish on Sunday and during weekly prayers for a month and see things for yourself. Then judge the truth by yourself whether they have statues of Mary and whether they bow to Mary's statue or not. But that's even aside.

Since Tinubu won the APC primaries, there has been an unprecedented attack on his personality and religion from social media bandits from the Southeast region is particular. My people have said all manner of unprintable things against a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

This extreme level of hatred and unjustified prejudice culminated into full blown political war against Tinubu's candidacy and presidential ambition when over the past weekend he eventually chose a Muslim as GO in the person of senator Shettima.

Tinubu haters from the East want you to never mind Shettima's pedigree, never mind his competence, never mind his political track record as 2 time Borno Governor and sitting senator, who was a known performer, ethno-religiously inclusive and a progressive minded person with nation building and developmental strides in Borno State and beyond. Shettima's only sin that has attracted so much bile, indignation and hatred to him is because he is Muslim. They hate him and scream across every channel that people should not vote for Tinubu/Shettima because they are both Muslims.

Well, dear Nigerian Muslims, do you know that since the democratic era began within Nigeria in 1999, only the Southwest and North have had governors from different religions. There have been Muslim governors and deputy governors in the West and North. This proves that these 2 regions are ethno-religiously tolerant.

But since 1999 till today, there has never been a Muslim governor in the entire Southeast. There has never even been a Muslim deputy governor in the entire Southeast. 5 states, think about it. Yet my tribe are the ones championing hatred against a Muslim/Muslim ticket but the Southeast has always run with Christian/Christian ticket from 1999 till today. Igbo Muslims are extremely discriminated against and treated like pariahs in the East, outcasts on their own lands that dare not aspire for any political position. And even if they did, they will never be supported.

Are these the kind of people you would take advice from when they say don't vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket? Rise up now and defend your Faith, get your PVCs and defend Islam by voting for Tinubu/Shettima for presidency in 2023 elections.

I'm Igbo and I know my tribe very well. If they had the political advantage in Nigeria the North has, there will be no religious freedom, they will oppress and sideline other religions that are not Catholic. This is what caused problem between Nnamdi Kanu and Asari Dokubo. Kanu wanted an exclusively Christian Biafra without Islam or Muslims. Asari said No, Muslims are part of Biafra. This was was caused their problem and made them to part ways.

Don't listen to those that say don't vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket when the same hypocrites have been voting for only Christian/Christian ticket in the East since 1999. Defend your religion and vote for Tinubu/Shettima.

Yoruba Muslim from Nnewi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Great0ne1: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Dear Nigeria Muslims, I greet you all with all sincerity of heart and goodwill. I know you might have a busy schedule, but please take a little time to read this letter

Firstly, I'm an Igbo man from Nnewi, Anambra. I am a freeborn igbo born into a Catholic family. But as I grew older and wiser, later I denounced the catholic way to become a protestant Christian after I realized Catholicism was paganism in disguise because we were taught to worship Mary and now to her statue.

Since Tinubu won the APC primaries, there has been an unprecedented attack on his personality and religion from social media bandits from the Southeast region is particular. My people have said all manner of unprintable things against a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

This extreme level of hatred and unjustified prejudice culminated into full blown political war against Tinubu's candidacy and presidential ambition when over the past weekend he eventually chose a Muslim as GO in the person of senator Shettima.

Tinubu haters from the East want you to never mind Shettima's pedigree, never mind his competence, never mind his political track record as 2 time Borno Governor and sitting senator, who was a known performer, ethno-religiously inclusive and a progressive minded person with nation building and developmental strides in Borno State and beyond. Shettima's only sin that has attracted so much bile, indignation and hatred to him is because he is Muslim. They hate him and scream across every channel that people should not vote for Tinubu/Shettima because they are both Muslims.

Well, dear Nigerian Muslims, do you know that since the democratic era began within Nigeria in 1999, only the Southwest and North have had governors from different religions. There have been Muslim governors and deputy governors in the West and North. This proves that these 2 regions are ethno-religiously tolerant.

We will never vote a boko haram founding father into aso rock. You may continue wailing. Nobody cares

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Naajjii: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
derecho:
So what's wrong with that?
Are you the only one who does not know Islam is less than 1% in SE or SS?

Besides, Nigeria isn't a state in SE or SS.
It doesn't matter whether less than 1%. Are the less than 1% not humans, are they not being oppressed and marginalized? You people are oppressing Muslims in your region and the same you people that go about saying all sorts of negative things about Muslims in the north.
You people think you are smart, why did Obi pick a fulani from north west as his deputy? Why didn't he pick a northerner Christian or someone from north east or north central as his deputy? You want to take advantage of the population of north west who are predominantly Muslims to win election but on the other hand you go about saying all sorts of negative things about Muslim

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by ProblemChild1: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Ejanla69:

Yoruba Muslim from Nnewi
Which Nnewi. Abeg Nnewi no get this kind mumu people ooh. That one na typical Afonja skull miner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Naajjii: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu supporters are brainless

In the north west of kebbi zamfara, jigawa kebbi Kano Muslim Muslim have been flying and still flying

The reality isn't far fectched that christians don't have the population here, it is even because of this North West tinubu choosed his ticket

He feels they are fanatics not knowing they would prefer a Fulani Muslim ahead of kanuri/fake muslim
Then why did Obi go to the same north west to pick his vice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by ajekpaks(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2022
What s load of hokus pokus...
Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by OBoy50: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2022
We in the north are not daft to read this nonsense post coming from a low leaf satanic agent of national destabilization.... We are talking about presidency not governor Mr DEMON.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Didijiji: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by IamWonderful: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2022
He that want to come to justice must come with equity , Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama ohamadike of Igbo land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by limeta(f): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
KingofAnambra:

I realized Catholicism was paganism in disguise because we were taught to worship Mary and now to her statue.

You are a liar
Catholic do not worship mary
They only ask for her to pray for them
I doubt very much if you even a Christian

The Muslim pagans you are running to worship a black stone that will ve eyes and tongue and supplement for them on the last days
Who is the pagan here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BekyfDMhKAk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Nationalpikin: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Igbo are not the ones complaining, rather Nigerians who has been kidnapped. Killed even in church, sidelined in key positions of arm forces, youths killed during end sars,etc,we can't give apc another 8 year's of hardship , but remember you no be igbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by slimfit1(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2022
So the Northern states are pope yeah why do you come up with useless responses?
Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by derecho(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2022
So the SE or SS should ignore the traditionalists who are about 40%?

Yawns...
Naajjii:

It doesn't matter whether less than 1%. Are the less than 1% not humans, are they not being oppressed and marginalized? You people are oppressing Muslims in your region and the same you people that go about saying all sorts of negative things about Muslims in the north.
You nyamiri people think you are smart, why did Obi pick a fulani from north west as his deputy? Why didn't he pick a northerner Christian or someone from north east or north central as his deputy? You want to take advantage of the population of north west who are predominantly Muslims to win election but on the other hand you go about saying all sorts of negative things about Muslim

1 Like

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Zonefree(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2022
There's no Muslim politician in South East.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Naajjii: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2022
derecho:
So the SE or SS should ignore the traditionalists who are about 40%?

Yawns...
Why did'nt Obi pick a christian or a traditionalist from the north. Why is he picking a Muslim you people call terrorists? You think you can decieve us?
Ipob terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by helinues: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Toh

1 Like

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Naajjii: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2022
OBoy50:
We in the north are not daft to read this nonsense post coming from a low leaf satanic agent of national destabilization.... We are talking about presidency not governor Mr DEMON.
Look at another one trying to justify wickedness. So Presidency and governorship are not about fairness?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Has there been any Muslim Governer or deputy Governor or even Speaker or deputy Speaker of state HOA in any of the 5 Southeast States since 1999? No. Not a single Muslim.

The same bloody hypocrites are telling you not to vote for your own Faith. Nigerian Muslims you better be wise and vote massively for Tinubu. Defend your religion.
You're a big fool, who is talking about state government here? Does state government determine the fate of the entire nation? What kind of foolish human being are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Vulturereloaded: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Ok. How many muslim Igbo's have contested?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Whiteangel1234: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Presidency is not same as Governorship

All the Governor's in North West are also Muslim Muslim
Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Naajjii: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Igbo are not the ones complaining, rather Nigerians who has been kidnapped. Killed even in church, sidelined in key positions of arm forces, youths killed during end sars,etc,we can't give apc another 8 year's of hardship , but remember you no be igbo
Yes then Atiku a will be the one rather than any nyamiri.

1 Like

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by Kaiser20: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Your stupidd post has been deposited at LAWMA Dustbin at oshodi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by limeta(f): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
OP is a head slammer pretending to be igbo and Christian
You see how rubbish they are

3 Likes

Re: Dear Muslims, Since 1999 Southeast Governors Are All Christian/christian Ticket by nnamdi640: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2022
KingofAnambra:

You are the bloody hypocrites here. You are comparing the number of Igbo muslims to the number of christians in Nigeria, beside how many Igbo muslims do you see in politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News : 14 Brigade Of Guards Soldiers Abducted By Bandits In Bwari Abuja / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. / BREAKING: Different Ways Tinubu Has Tried To Gaslight Igboland Bc Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.