Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo (22521 Views)

Ortom Asks Buhari To Resign, Hand Over Power To Osinbajo / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB / 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by anigbajumo(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
I will gladly advise Nigeria to not expect anything from this man. He has tried enough and his best is not enough for the country, He is grossly incompetent. We should only be thinking of better candidate to replace him, It’s time to vote wisely. He failed in every aspect of governance.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
He has clearly failed
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
How would you explain to your kids and anyone that your president was and is a drug pusher

Get sense, Tinubu is rejected home and abroad.
pls stop dis
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Seniorwriter(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Interesting times ahead..

Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Naturalobserver(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Yeah
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by espboy: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Kekekekeke
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Kewellbanks: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Who go kan be osinbajo vice?
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Technology14: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Ok. Check my profile for your affordable 4G ptz solar cctv camera, solar light and precise resistivity meter for geophysical survey .
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Confirm4real(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2022
The idiot wants to travel to other countries he hasn't visited with the remaining months left.

Know this and have peace...

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2022
[b][/b]
helinues:
And this one go dey call himself an elder

Elder abi toddler
busy body, oya we have noticed you. Ngwa waka pass.
In your empty skull, you have commented.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by SOFTSKILL: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
How would you explain to your kids and anyone that your president was and is a drug pusher

Get sense, Tinubu is rejected home and abroad.

How will you explain to your kids that you developed to an old Fo*l, get sense and save their future
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Okobola146: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2022
I wish the person who is coming after me the very best. I am eager to go. I can tell you it has been tough”, he said.

Oloshi, alakori foolish old man, sebi you were crying to be there some years back. Modafokn terrorist. God punish you
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Over to Adesina, Garba Shehu and Lie Muhammed. The attack dogs' food don ready.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Opolopoopolonio: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Makes sense
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by GodPrince: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2022
This silly guy
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Akerele44(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
When our own Arrewa told una buhari is the most hated man in the north una argue with people on ground

Northern train has long left apc

Is the most hate for the first Tenure
And he also won during the 2nd tenure

To identify ÒBÍ supporter's is very easy
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by malvisguy212: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:
And this one go dey call himself an elder

Elder abi toddler
We need to tell you that the brain is an App so that you may start using it.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Specialvoice: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2022
And what will he will he achieve before their tenure ends?
Abeg listen and support me . God bless you

https://mayvibe.com/album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by okefranci: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
I would be very happy if Buhari can resign so that Osinbajo will take full place
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by fergie001: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
kyase, you dey watch Arise TV?
One naira wants to equal One dollar ooooo
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
emmabest2000:
The truth is that Osinbajo shouldn't have done any better
Had it been that Buhari resigned after one year in office

I don't agree
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Hydroxide(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Buhari is a big disgrace
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Reyhzor(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
081087n:
APC making waves all rounds

Ipigs members will flood here to cry cry soon

Tinubu for 2023 inshallah and the gate of hell will not prevail against tinubu
You dey Naija , na you go suffer am, not me
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by petermichaels(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Las Las Every mumu go get Sense For This Country. Sapa no be Any Body Mate. No Worry D Sweet Go reach Every Body.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
LoneWolf212:
When baba said I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. We didn't understand what nigga meant then

He meant he will confuse everybody.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Tenses: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning Sirs
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

Is the most hate for the first Tenure
And he also won during the 2nd tenure

To identify ÒBÍ supporter's is very easy
north have used the juice off buhari to the end

So anything to support another fulani agenda is not a new thing for them
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Adelekan40(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2022
If that happens, Nigerians will know the real stuff Prof. Osinbajo is made of. However, the VP is not desperate to clinch power by unconditional means.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by SmellyNyash: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Minime10(f): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Handsum64:
Wailers are becoming as gullible as Christians

You can insult & assault Christians as much as you wish & feel, if they follow you now, their own will become Haram & blasphemy to prophet muhamed. Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.