Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo (22522 Views)

Ortom Asks Buhari To Resign, Hand Over Power To Osinbajo / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB / 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Softesst: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
My thoughts too ! We need to breath for some months abeg
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Oladelesp: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
OSINBAJO SHOULD KEEP DOING HIS JOB, IGNORE THE MARKET NOISE, NA GOD DEY GIVE POWER

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Janetudeh(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2022
To be very honest, Nigeria needs a touch of Osinbajo once again
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Reyhzor:

You dey Naija , na you go suffer am, not me
ipigs showing face as predicted

Na your family go suffer on your behalf cheesy and you if you come except you no come again
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Temmy1997(f): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Baba should have done that long time ago but he no gree, no doubt Osinbajo has really given all his best to this country and I'm very sure that history will be kind to him.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Akerele44(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
north have used the juice off buhari to the end

So anything to support another fulani agenda is not a new thing for them

Then that's why Tinubu choose SHETTIMA who is not from FULANI
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Joyce95: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
That will be nice
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

Then that's why Tinubu choose SHETTIMA who is not from FULANI
unfortunately kanuri is minority restricted to Borno yobe

Fulanis and their hausas juniors are majority across north

And North won't leave president for vp
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Durabest: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
How would you explain to your kids and anyone that your president was and is a drug pusher

Get sense, Tinubu is rejected home and abroad.
you are not with your senses your mama na real drug dealer.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Tiwatoke2: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Truth be told, Osinbajo is very competent. He was able to prove himself within the short period he acted as President. Even as VP, he represents the President on most occasions

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Bfly: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
This set of control freak people should address issues that concern their regions and stop meddling in the presidency. They are simply yokes on the shoulders of the Democratic leaders.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Brushstrokes20: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Long overdue!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Akerele44(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
unfortunately kanuri is minority restricted to Borno yobe

Fulanis and their hausas juniors are majority across north

And North won't leave president for vp

ATIKU is also from KANURI

Are u now saying northerners would go for IGBO man

We all know that Northerners prefer Yorùbá than Igbó...that's is the sad bitter truth
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Ibcrown(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Baba said he's eager to leave. He might has we'll leave now sef. sigh

Let's have another great leader style of VP Yemi.
. “as well”
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Splitmind: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Are you sure this person is a real Arewa son?

Must have a mother from the south for him to say such nonsense.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by VULCAN(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
A new moniker spotted.

Fresh from the Tinubu Media Crew stable.

Less than a month with well over 1000 posts.

Shameless people that sold their soul
Handsum64:
Wailers are becoming as gullible as Christians
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Frizz001: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
My friend hush! How can a president be emitting all the signs of tiredness and lack of capacity to work yet not resign for a more vibrant, capable hand to steer the affairs of governance especially when you can see that the country is completely without direction? Then someone asks him to resign and handover, all you can think of is to question and insult that person? What is the colour of your challenge?

helinues:
And this one go dey call himself an elder

Elder abi toddler

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by everythinggirly(f): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Bitter truth.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Too late for that... Let him even do another tenure.

Nigerians will suffer Sha... But, you see Northerners ehn... Una suffer na generational!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by TAYO124: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
LoneWolf212:
When baba said I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. We didn't understand what nigga meant then
He meant he belonged to (his oath sworn to his occultic group) but will work against the interest of every none member of the cult he belongs to.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by naija4life247: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
When our own Arrewa told una buhari is the most hated man in the north una argue with people on ground

Northern train has long left apc

And Hakeem Baba-Ahmed translates to everybody in the North. Stop what you are smoking.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by mukthar2000(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2022
. I am eager to go. I can tell you it has been tough

Old man, u must not be eager to go anywere ,Finished the problems you create to Nigeria urself.

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by li7chang(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2022
The truth is I am having similar situation but I know for sure it ain't real they just want to come and eat what they did not labour for ..bro stay strong and focus when the real babe comes you will know..for now stay street kinging..lol 代写程序
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Lazkestine: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
As good as heaven should you throw in the towel in less than 6 hours. We can't wait to wash off all your belongings in Aso Rock.... Whom you help undecided
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Kaiser20: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2022
The North is also tired of the Dullard, the only minority Fans of Buhari are the 1% Muslim groups in SW headed by Tinubu
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by gracealonev: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Baba said he's eager to leave. He might has we'll leave now sef. sigh

Let's have another great leader style of VP Yemi.

Funny people.
They waited for him to spoil everything before asking him to resign.
Has he done anything better before than he's doing now?
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by zionstaar75: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Tolu181:
only a yoruba muslim will support apc again, PDP is okay but Lp might be our best choice
pdp bawo?obi is the only option. I'd rather vote tinubu than atiku,another fulani man?are u guys for real
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: Buhari Should Resign, Hand Over To Osinbajo by Kyase(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
fergie001:
kyase, you dey watch Arise TV?
One naira wants to equal One dollar ooooo

I no watch ooo
I Dey work like this
Wetin Dey happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Will Amount To Blasphemy If Nigerians Reject Tinubu – Yuguda / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn / Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.