Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. (1588 Views)

Alabama Teen Accepted To 15 Schools With $2m Scholarships / BREAKING: Tinubu Lures Northern Governors Backing Osinbajo With $2m Each / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Before supporting Tinubu with your hungry stomach because he is a yoruba Muslim, remember.

You don’t have light, you are unemployed or at most, under employed, your security is threatened, your roof is leaking, you are hungry, your parents are hungry, you’ve attempted yahoo many times and have failed (even old taker you no be), you are full of hate, filth and dirty, a tribalistic slowpoke, lacks sense and all what not. Yet, you say na tinubu you wan campaign for? Spits.

Them dey forbid say you and your children get house for America? Abi dem use poverty curse you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by helinues: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Is that all or do you have any other things to add to this bunkum?
Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:

Hahaha. Everyone has left y’all. Nobody is blinded anymore. Nigeria is finally awake.

Where are you from?
Which religion?
How old are you?

All tinubu supporters fall under the same category.
Yoruba, Muslim, male between 32-40 and very poor. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Jostoman: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Suffer suffer no dey tire them
Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by helinues: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Hahaha. Everyone has left y’all. Nobody is blinded anymore. Nigeria is finally awake.

Where are you from?
Which religion?
How old are you?

1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:

Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by trantayo: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu political Enemy has come again. We know them
Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:

This is one of the properties I was telling you about.

Bros, snap your rat infested room make we see? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by helinues: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

This is one of the properties I was telling you about.

Bros, snap your rat infested room make we see? Lol

So should I now also go online and search for more decent apt and claimed that's where I stay.
Is that you are insinuating ?

grin
Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:

So should I now also go online and search for more decent apt and claimed that's where I stay.
Is that you are insinuating ?

grin

You don’t have to prove anything to anybody. I’m just saying be dissatisfied with your current predicament and follow competence instead of wallowing in penury and campaigning for a thief cos of tribe and religion. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by TrackerXL: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Dead brain Igbo compare that with the over $500 million Pandora Criminal looted into his 13 year old daughter foriegn account

Ddeliverer007:
Before supporting Tinubu with your hungry stomach because he is a yoruba Muslim, remember.

You don’t have light, you are unemployed or at most, under employed, your security is threatened, your roof is leaking, you are hungry, your parents are hungry, you’ve attempted yahoo many times and have failed (even old taker you no be), you are full of hate, filth and dirty, a tribalistic slowpoke, lacks sense and all what not. Yet, you say na tinubu you wan campaign for? Spits.

Them dey forbid say you and your children get house for America? Abi dem use poverty curse you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:

You don finish your morning plate of cassava
Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
Dead brain Igbo compare that with the over $500 million Pandora Criminal looted into his 13 year old daughter foriegn account

Peter Obi's popularity is giving this one nightmares. Correct grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by TrackerXL: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2022
To dispel this foolishness I am willing to bet Peter Pandora will not get 2 million vote bore win just 2 states in the 2023 presidential election

Reinaldo:

Peter Obi's popularity is giving this one nightmares. Correct grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

The heartless old man has primitively stolen resources that should have been used in developing Lagos. However, I don't blame him instead I blame the hopeless fools that are still supporting him because of crumbs!

The wicked old man promised to make the lives of 50 million youths redundant by sending them to fight Boko Haram while feeding them with Agbado. But look at his own children wasting the resources of Lagos State. Are they better than the millions of youths in Lagos who are struggling to eat everyday?

What again does Tinubu want after stealing everything from the vaults of Lagos State? So, in his greed, he wants to steal from the rest of Nigeria too?
Re: Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Where are you from?
Which religion?
How old are you?

Lol, he is banking on Yoruba muslim votes to add to Boko Haram votes Shettima will be bringing along.

Every sane person knows that current Nigeria can not survive under the rule of a former drug lord and rogue with a terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC / Aso Villa Cannot Become A Haven For Drug Dealers - Aisha Yesufu (Video) / Can Igbo Man Really Manage Our Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.