Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! (1130 Views)

Tinubu Shouldn't Have Appointed Cardoso As CBN Governor / Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2022
I was going through a thread this morning and I came across these comments from one of Tinubu die-hard supporters and a hard core Muslim, for those who know his activities on NL.

I made sure I went through almost all the pages of the thread wether I would see someone who would notice and call people's attentions to what appears to an open-secret , an exposure of what APC is planning to win the election by all means. But to my surprise, no one even bother to notice the expo that particular poster made available to us.

I decided to call our attentions to this great danger !

Pls don't tell me it's just his own opinion bcs, every sensible Nigerians know that for APC to do what they did by daring the major stakeholders in Nigerian politics, the Nigerian Christians, and then go ahead with their Muslim Muslim ticket projection, daring all the dissenting voices, it simply means that these set of arrogant people have perfected their plans with plan A, B, C.

We cannot take our eyes off this kind of sensitive post I screenshoted below !!!!!!

It's not enough for us to talk but also, to be watchful and raise an alarm when the need be !!!!

Read the post below, and tell me if there are no truths in what the poster stated there.

The earlier we started taking this type of post serious, the better for us to stop these self-centered arrogant people!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Isn't this above post supposed to be a thing of concern to us, is this poster not speaking the mind of Tinubu and APC, giving us an expo of what we should look out for ?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by jumper524(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Obituary violent supporters claiming tinubu. We know their tactics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
jumper524:
Obituary violent supporters claiming tinubu.
We know their tactics.
How do you mean ?

Do the writer of this post and the screenshot in question suggest being Peter obi's supporters ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by ItsTutsi(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Whether he means it or not, we are totally unapologetic about it!! PDP did it in their 16yrs rule, to an extend even Yar'adua confessed and admitted the election that brought him in were rigged.. And you guys constantly and shamely keep referring to the election while making political permutations

2023 most be won by APC, whether through ballot or rigging, we don't care!!.. PDP took advantage of state apparatus, we shall do same
Samunique:
I was going through a thread this morning and I came across these comments from one of Tinubu die-hard supporters and a hard core Muslim, for those who know his activities on NL.

I made sure I went through almost all the pages of the thread wether I would see someone who would notice and call people's attentions to what appears to an open-secret , an exposure of what APC is planning to win the election by all means. But to my surprise, no one even bother to notice the expo that particular poster made available to us.

Pls don't tell me it's just his own opinion bcs, every sensible Nigerians know that for APC to do what they did by daring the major stakeholders in Nigerian politics, the Nigerian Christians, and then go ahead with their Muslim Muslim ticket projection, daring all the dissenting voices, it simply means that these set of arrogant people have perfected their plans with plan A, B, C.

We cannot take our eyes off this kind of sensitive post I screenshoted below !!!!!!

It's not enough for us to talk but also, to be watchful and raise an alarm when the need be !!!!

Read the post below, and tell me if there are no truths in what the poster stated there.

The earlier we started taking this type of post serious, the better for us to stop these self-centered arrogant people!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by haffaze777(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
gringrin
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by SadiqBabaSani: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2022
[sub][/sub]
ItsTutsi:
Whether he means it or not, we are totally unapologetic about it!! PDP did it in their 16yrs rule, to an extend even Yar'adua confessed and admitted the election that brought him in were rigged.. And you guys constantly and shamely keep referring to the election while making political permutations

2023 most be won by APC, whether through ballot or rigging, we don't care!!.. PDP took advantage of state apparatus, we shall do same
Bobo Juice rants, only God knows best, a mortal man should not boast much

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Yes some of us do care!

That's the reason why we're raising this alarm from now, bcs APC is a curse to Nigeria that must destroyed, and God willing we shall achieve it.

Tell me what is there to desire in this curse of a party that destroyed the little good things left in Nigeria and made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, terrorists capital of world and so on

So you are indirectly agreeing with many Nigerians that APC is an irritating failure, that stand no chance of winning election in Nigeria most especially, the presidential, without rigging and playing religious card ?

You just confirmed to the world that APC has lost it, and it's an evil and terrorists party !

Just look at the way you're making treats

Let me tell you, good Nigerians who are not terrorists inclined like you have rejected this evil party that has inflicted so many suffering on Nigerians.

You people arere feeling the heat abi ?

It will soon be done on you that APC has already failed.

Hope you'll be able to bear the loss when it happens, and will not resort to declaring Jihadi on innocent people, most especially the Northern Christians ?
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
[sub][/sub] Bobo Juice rants, only God knows best, a mortal man should not boast much
Are u surprised ?

That's their hallMark na !

Let him boast, after all even Tinubu body language now is arrogantly showing, he's already the president. undecided

But as the saying goes, Pride goes before a fall !!!

They already have their plans, that's why they dared us, but God willing, their humilation, shame and disgrace will be second to none in this world!!!
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Obidient4life3: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unfortunately, what this person forgot to add is that the electoral law makes it difficult for rigging and manipulation.
Even the court has a law to anchor. It's not going to be easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Bravetunde: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
If these country was working,dss and other security agencies should have pick these pigg naija4life247 for serious questioning there after locked up for life for inciting violence,public break down of peace, stealing and genocide.
Because he definitely knows something. About the killing that some parties are planning on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Unfortunately, what this person forgot to add is that the electoral law makes it difficult for rigging and manipulation.
Dear don't be deceived, laws are useless in this country, especially when it does not favour the elites and the power that be.

If you read the screenshot well, you discover how he boasted that, even the CJN as a Muslim is on their side, and that's why they tactically made justice Odili to resign and booted out justice Onnoghen to make everything easy for them.
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Telekinetic: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:
This is Naijeriya bruh. There’s no such thing as ‘law’! I’m afraid to say it will take more than actually winning the polls for LP to win next election
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Taba21: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Samunique:

Who are those fake evil occultist adultery claimed Nigeria Christians?
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Taba21: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Samunique:
Isn't this above post supposed to be a thing of concern to us, is this poster not speaking the mind of Tinubu and APC, giving us an expo of what we should look out for ?

What can you do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by ItsTutsi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don't care about all this jargon and trash u wrote!! My family, I and most northerners are voting for Tinubu
Samunique:
Yes some of us do care!

That's the reason why we're raising this alarm from now, bcs APC is a curse to Nigeria that must destroyed, and God willing we shall achieve it.

Tell me what is there to desire in this curse of a party that destroyed the little good things left in Nigeria and made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world, terrorists capital of world and so on

So you are indirectly agreeing with many Nigerians that APC is an irritating failure, that stand no chance of winning election in Nigeria most especially, the presidential, without rigging and playing religious card ?

You just confirmed to the world that APC has lost it, and it's an evil and terrorists party !

Just look at the way you're making treats

Let me tell you, good Nigerians who are not terrorists inclined like you have rejected this evil party that has inflicted so many suffering on Nigerians.

You people arere feeling the heat abi ?

It will soon be done on you that APC has already failed.

Hope you'll be able to bear the loss when it happens, and will not resort to declaring Jihadi on innocent people, most especially the Northern Christians ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bravetunde:
If these country was working,dss and other security agencies should have pick these pigg naija4life247 for serious questioning there after locked up for life for inciting violence,public break down of peace, stealing and genocide.
Because he definitely knows something. About the killing that some parties are planning on election day.
God bless you sir!
You're one of those with working brain in Nigeria.

This is one of the reasons for this thread, and we want every good nairalander to see this, and make sure we shout this on top of the roof, until the needed attentions is gotten.

naija4life247 must know something we don't know, and the authority has to see this and call him for questioning bcs, the Revelations he made in his post is an indictment on the APC government and the newly appointed CJN.

Even the retirement of Justice Odili and the unfair treatment of former CJN Onnoghen should call for concern.....
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Opolopoopolonio: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Samunique:

He's just a faceless nonentity. embarassed
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Bravetunde: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Samunique:

God bless you sir!
You're one of those with working brain in Nigeria.

This is one of the reasons for this thread, and we want every good nairalander to see this, and make sure we shout this on top of the roof, until the needed attentions is gotten.

naija4life247 must know something we don't know, and the authority has to see this and call him for questioning bcs, the Revelations he made in his post is an indictment on the APC government and the newly appointed CJN.

Even the retirement of Justice Odili and the unfair treatment of former CJN Onnoghen should call for concern.....

Mynd44,suen, ishillove, Dominique, lasticlala etc.
Front page please.
Dss should call him for serious questioning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Obidient4life3: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Samunique:
Dear don't be deceived, laws are useless in this country, especially when it does not favour the elites and the power that be.

If you read the screenshot well, you discover how he boasted that, even the CJN as a Muslim is on their side, and that's why they tactically made justice Odili to resign and booted out justice Onnoghen to make everything easy for them.

If someone told Sri Lankan president his home will be invaded he would say it's not possible.
Oppression has a little and this 2023 that limit would be broken if politicians tries to distort the will of the people.
Lawless and be countered with appropriate revolution and the environment is ripe for that.
Let's all pray the will of the people take effect in 2023 election else this country will experience a problem bigger than EndSars considering the emotions of people right now.
As a matter of fact, if Northerners know what's best for them they should support a good course because they would be affected the most considering what they are passing thru in hands of the government.
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I don't care about all this jargon and trash u wrote!! My family, I and most northerners are voting for Tinubu
Yes you don't need to care, but sane Nigerians do care simply bcs, they do not have terrorists inclination in them.

Furthermore, they know and understand that, a nation can only thrive on the platform of, equity, justice and fairness !

But terrorists don't understand that, all they know is, "do unto others what you cannot take from them, and demand from them what you cannot give to others,"
that's how we know the terrorists and evil religion.

Is this not what you're doing and your so called evil party?
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by ItsTutsi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu for president 2023!!
Samunique:
Yes you don't need to care, but sane Nigerians do care simply bcs, they do not have terrorists inclination in them.

Furthermore, they know and understand that, a nation can only thrive on the platform of, equity, justice and fairness !

But terrorists don't understand that, all they know is, "do unto others what you cannot take from them, and demand from them what you cannot give to others,"
that's how we know the terrorists and evil religion.

Is this not what you're doing and your so called evil party?
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

If someone told Sri Lankan president his home will be invaded he would say it's not possible.
Oppression has a little and this 2023 that limit would be broken if politicians tries to distort the will of the people.
Lawless and be countered with appropriate revolution and the environment is ripe for that.
Let's all pray the will of the people take effect in 2023 election else this country will experience a problem bigger than EndSars considering the emotions of people right now.
As a matter of fact, if Northerners know what's best for them they should support a good course because they would be affected the most considering what they are passing thru in hands of the government.
My brother, this is exactly where they are driving us at, if we can get it by votes, we get it by force !

That's the reason why this kind of post made by naija4life247 need to be taken seriously, so that other parties Representatives can see it and counter APC and their rigging place being exposed by one of their supporters. Bcs we don't want Nigeria to go up in flame and degenerate in to choas which can lead to another civil war like u said.

It only a fool that will not see danger in what naija4life247 posted, bcs there's a saying that says, what the wise say in the secret will be echo publicly by the fool.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

He's just a faceless nonentity. embarassed
But speaking the mind of his paymasters!!! sad
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Tinubu for president 2023!!
Hope you will not declare Jihad on people if you people eventually lose ?

Bcs this a contest, and in a contest there can be an upset !

Hope they teach you this in your mosque, you boastful ignorant ??

And what give confidence that Tinubu will win, if I may ask ?
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Telekinetic:

This is Naijeriya bruh. There’s no such thing as ‘law’! I’m afraid to say it will take more than actually winning the polls for LP to win next election
You couldn't have said it better !!!
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by ItsTutsi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nope, nothing like Jihad! We northerners have done our tenure, it's the turn of south now, in which we are rooting for Tinubu

With Kashim a kanuri as VP, Tinubu will definitely win borno and yobe state.. So he shall get at least 50% in NE

With 6 APC governors in NW and an attractive Muslim-muslim, Tinubu shall get 50% or more here

NC states of kogi, kwarra, Niger and Nasarawa(slightly) will go with Tinubu.. While Benue, plateau and maybe abuja for Atiku

70% SW will vote for Tinubu, forget about all those woke Yoruba on social media, most of them are just looking for attention, they will all vote for Tinubu.. Just check fayose as case study

I didn't talk about PO in my permutation because his insignificant and not known in the north, the few you see on Twitter are the "woke group" who are looking attention, not those in villages where voting actually takes place
Samunique:
Hope you will not declare Jihad on people if you people eventually lose ?

Bcs this a contest, and in a contest there can be an upset !

Hope they teach you this in your mosque, you boastful ignorant ??

And what give confidence that Tinubu will win, if I may ask ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by viyon02: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
It is only devilish mind/ people will see good in APC as a party, as for any youth supporting APC it means total functioning of celebrum cortex has degenerated to maximum level or that very youth totally mad.
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by Samunique(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Nope, nothing like Jihad! We northerners have done our tenure, it's the turn of south now, in which we are rooting for Tinubu

With Kashim a kanuri as VP, Tinubu will definitely win borno and yobe state.. So he shall get at least 50% in NE

With 6 APC governors in NW and an attractive Muslim-muslim, Tinubu shall get 50% or more here

NC states of kogi, kwarra, Niger and Nasarawa(slightly) will go with Tinubu.. While Benue, plateau and maybe abuja for Atiku

70% SW will vote for Tinubu, forget about all those woke Yoruba on social media, most of them are just looking for attention, they will all vote for Tinubu.. Just check fayose as case study

I didn't talk about PO in my permutation because his insignificant and not known in the north, the few you see on Twitter are the "woke group" who are looking attention, not those in villages where voting actually takes place
Thank you, I'm not canvasing for any political party .
The purpose of this thread is to stop those that are boasting that,"if APC cannot get it through votes, they'll get it through rigging".

Example of them is the screenshot in the op.

Having said that, I'm a Yoruba and I want power to return to the South, and who else would you expect me to support? Yoruba ma of course !

But then, I hate arrogance and injustice !

What Tinubu displayed while chosen is running mate is, blatant arrogance and injustice ! That is what people call, "I dare you, you can do your worst, you're irrelevant," that's what Tinubu has just told the Nigerian Christians. That's why I will never support him again, I many are also turning against him.

Now, your said in you post that, it's the turn of the South, if yes, why did you people give him the condition of Muslim Muslim ticket or nothing, if you're willing to let the power go south?

Isn't that an injustice, After a northern Muslim has rule for 8yrs?

What happens to the Christians in the north , are they less human than the Muslims ?

Can Muslims take Christians Christians ticket ?

Bros check na......
Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by ItsTutsi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bro, this is politics, its beyond 1+1!! Its all about calculation and analysis in determining where an individual will get block votes from, your not being sincere with ur self, ur looking at it from a religious angle, while Tinubu is looking at it from electoral angle

1- north is predominantly a Muslim region, will it be wise for Tinubu to choose a Christian from this region knowing he will definitely loose the support of Muslims who make up majority of electorate there

2- majority of Christian eg CAN,RCCG etc were against Tinubu candidacy, so what right do they have to dictate to him who he chooses as his running mate, knowing they will still not vote for him if he had fallen for their Greek gift

3- Tinubu did not spend his resources and energy, only for his to loose at this last hour..nobody forced a Muslim on him, he just looked at pro and cons, that why it took him a long time.. He needed votes

4- the is no northern Christian politician that can pull votes for Tinubu

5- And sure you know Tinubu wife is a Christian, both current and former governors are Christians.. So how can u say his arrogant and unjust!!

6- there are States in SW that having a Christian-christian ticket with significant Muslim population, but u purposely don't see anything wrong with that

7- I'm a northerner, I could have easily supported Atiku has a tribesman and a person from my region, but I know his not a capable as Tinubu.. We need him to replicate what he did in Lagos

About rigging, the op and I were just being sarcastic!! Tinubu doesn't need any rigging to win

your letting the IBO/SE play with your intelligence, as a Yoruba, religion should be least of ur worries but competence
Samunique:
Thank you, I'm not canvasing for any political party .
The purpose of this thread is to stop those that are boasting that,"if APC cannot get it through votes, they'll get it through rigging".

Example of them is the screenshot in the op.

Having said that, I'm a Yoruba and I want power to return to the South, and who else would you expect me to support? Yoruba ma of course !

But then, I hate arrogance and injustice !

What Tinubu displayed while chosen is running mate is, blatant arrogance and injustice ! That is what people call, "I dare you, you can do your worst, you're irrelevant," that's what Tinubu has just told the Nigerian Christians. That's why I will never support him again, I many are also turning against him.

Now, your said in you post that, it's the turn of the South, if yes, why did you people give him the condition of Muslim Muslim ticket or nothing, if you're willing to let the power go south?

Isn't that an injustice, After a northern Muslim has rule for 8yrs?

What happens to the Christians in the north , are they less human than the Muslims ?

Can Muslims take Christians Christians ticket ?

Bros check na......

Re: Tinubu: Shouldn't This Be Taking Serious !!!!!!!! by agadez007(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
The druggie know that his power only extends Lagos and nowhere else
Will he send mc oluomo to do his dirty biddings outside Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Enugu One Million Man March For Peter Obi. Pictures And Videos / Jagaban The Slayer Of Ndi Arewa; Little Hitler Of Kaduna Where Art Thou / Oyo APC Guber Candidate Teslim Folarin Agrees To Work With Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.